Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 am
"Ah what a lovely day!" I exclaim to myself, pulling out a map. "Rabanaster shouldn't be too far away...eh?" I mutter, ears perking up. I hear people! I thought, jumping into a tree as a girl and a boy walk past, him supporting while she limps. "Can I help you with her?" I yell, leaping out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:50 pm
nah rabaasters not to far away but if you know any short cuts please tell us  

Shegurei-sensei

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 am
*looks up*
thanks, i'll be fine, i just need somewhere to sit down for a while to heal myself, yes, please tell us shortcut to Rabanaster
*she smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:06 am
"Oh no problem, and there is a shortcut, it just happens to run through the forest." she said with a lopsided grin as the pair sat down. "I have herbs that you could use to numb the pain, madam..." She said shyly.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:37 am
*smiles at the young lady who is willing to help*
thankyou very much, i also have some herbs that i can use. I know how to use white magic to heal myself, so thankyou very much
*smiles again then sat down to heal herself. she points the holy staff at her ankle and says a spell that sounds like a foreign language that no one knows. and a white lights shines, then the light disappears. she stands up*
there, see, im fine now. Miharu, if you don't mind, i would like to go around to see if there is any type of herbs that can help us along the journey...
*she smiles at miharu*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:25 pm
ok just be careful  

Shegurei-sensei

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 pm
thanks
*she smiles at him and walks to the forest and looks around for some herbs*
lets see...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:18 pm
*Looks around at the edge off the woods* This is an ok place to stay for the night I like it  

Shegurei-sensei

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 pm
*walks around the woods to look for some herbs, gathered some and puts it in her pocket, looks at the sky*
still pretty dark, i think i'll get some firewoods and something to eat might be nice
*looks around the ground and saw some mushrooms*
lets see if they are poisonous... nope, they are good enough to eat
*gathered some mushrooms and walked around, heard the sound of a river and went there*
lucky, there's a river here
*she poured the water into her shiny bottle that she carried on her staff, then got some strings and caught 3 fishes*
this is so great, now me and miharu has something to eat, wonder if that lady wants one, i did caught 3...
*on the way she picked up some firewoods, then went back to miharu*
Miharu, look what i got- oof!
*fell down from holding to much things*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:05 am
*Catches her befor she hits the ground* Wow you were busy Ill Start a fire. *Puts his hand to his forhead And says a word * Inferno *The fire shoots out of nowhere*  

Shegurei-sensei

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 am
thanks
*smiles and took the bottle from her staff and got some stick and skewered it in the fish*
here, you should eat up, we have a long day tomorrow, i got the water from the river, just in case you're thirsty...
*leaves the fish and bottle of water next to Miharu and got some of her medical equipment and herbs out, she starts smashing the herbs and turns them into powder, then said some kind of spell, and puts them into little sacks and puts them into her pocket*
It's amazing, how you have fire magic. Rei used to say that fire is one of the strong elements. All i can do is white and light magic...
*sits nearer to the fireplace to be warm*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:47 pm
youll need this more than me you eat it ill be fine without food for weeks  

Shegurei-sensei

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 am
went out of Rabanaster, and is going up to a forest which is dark "theres just gonna be some demons here". as soon as he got in, the barrier knocked him out "theres is definitely a demon in there, lucky i got some potions which and can let me through, but i wont be able to get out... slaying demons comes first" He throws the potion at the barrier and it creates a hole, but as soon as he steps in, the barrier closes "looks like i have to kill them before i can get out"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 am
um... are you really going to be okay if you don't eat, but please have some, i caught 3 fishes, normally 1 is enough for me... i just want to make sure you're going to healthy. You and Rei are the same, except, she doesn't eat at all, but please have some, i want to be sure that you will be fine... please...  

moonlight_goddess26

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:55 am
*over in the dark forest where Rei is...*

so... it seems someone has gone through my barrier... a boy... so he's that man's son... i have to change into my human form and get him outta here.... the demons of this forest has gone crazy for some reason... they will kill him... thats the reason i put up the barrier so no one can come in and get killed

*turns into her human form so the guy won't know she is a demon and runs towards where the guy is*

looks like the demons already knows... i have to be there quicker...

*dashes but when she got nearer to him she slows down so he won't know she's a demon*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff