Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 pm
She shrugged at Mike's words, not too put off at being cut off, though not a second later stared at Adam like he was crazy, "TMI there, there are some bits of info I just don't want to hear, and I can stay out of trouble, what do you think I've been doing since coming to town?" She had a point, she really hadn't done much since showing up, past a few minor scuffles here and there at lest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 pm
A chuckle at that from him, "And I get to take over trying to keep her in check then hmm? Why do I have a feeling that's harder then dealing with kids, their easy, stick 'em on playstaion and they're busy for hours." Eying Kali he wasn't thinking that would work with her, maybe find a gun show somewhere, that could keep her busy, but then her around a lot of guns, maybe not on second thought. He didn't make comment to anything else, simply cause it didn't concern him and he didn't care over all.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm
"True," Methos acknowledged. "You've been good enough so far, I'll give you that." He looked at Mat. "Maybe there's a monster truck rally near by you can take her to."

Mike brought Mat his beer, accepted his money, and moved on to another table.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 pm
She was glaring at him by this point, him being Adam, though spared some of it for Mat, "I'm not some random kid that needs to be taken care of damn it." Anger was starting to make it's way in her tone for some reason or another, maybe because she was reminded of the fact that no matter how old they looked they were older and to them she might be a kid. "You can both jump off a very high cliff that has a spiky bottom."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:01 pm
A cringe at that even as he absently took a sip of his beer, glad to have something to distract him a moment, "Can't say I want to get that friendly with a cliff, sorry?" A shrug on that, like it didn't matter in the long run, "Besides if you stopped acting like a distraught teen you might not get treated as such." So maybe that was a little meaner then he had meant to be, however true, still he had the beer on the table and pushed back a little just waiting to see if she exploded on his words.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm
Adam's eyes went wide as he looked at Mat. Carefully he rescued his beer and slid his chair smoothly away from him. "Nice knowing you, Mathew," he intoned, as if at a funeral.

Inside he was laughing so hard he was afraid it would show. Kali rose to the bait soooo easily.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm
Kali blinked at him a moment, as if unsure she heard the words correctly before deciding that no, she heard him right, if nothing else because of the way Adam moved back. There was a flare of surprise that crossed her gray eyes, not anger but surprise, then anger followed quickly. Still she was silent, eerily silent as she smile, a very controlled movement. There were a few thoughts of actions she could have taken, a crowded pub was not the best place to do any of them though.

As it was she only smiled for a moment, like a cat that had spotted an injured mouse within it's sights, "You forgot mentally unstable and overly violent that has ways of finding where you sleep at night."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:32 pm
So he made a mental note to remember to lock the hotel door, on second though maybe flipping rooms, and shrugged, "Eh, okay, distraught teenager with a gun, pardon me, but I have a point, you have this whole 'woe is me, pity me' gig going on then get upset when people try to help out or whatever. Not to sound to whatever, but get over it already, you went through some s**t apparently at some point, everyone does, sorry to hear it, but you're the one being shitty and not moving on." All this from a guy that looked a whole nineteen, but then Mat never could keep his mouth shut about some things.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Welcome back to the west coast, Marceau.

Work with Balance has seen Gaston working more and more out of the satellite office in San Francisco lately, but since so many people of his recent acquaintance have been conglomerating up in Seacouver, he's been making a number of trips up on his off days.

If anything, the air was cleaner, the general attitude a bit more relaxed than Frisco. Of course, given Gaston's line of work, more relaxed is quite easy to come by.

So it is that the rumble of Gaston's vintage Superbird becomes audible as he rounds the block on approach to Joe's. Parking in a spot near the establishment, the student of the World's Oldest Fart steps out of the car, removing his sunglasses as he opens the door to the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Methos stiffened as the sensation of another Immortal washed over him. He was expecting MacLeod, but prudence demanded that he check first, so he craned a look over his shoulder.

And froze.

Gaston. All the gods and goddesses there ever were, what have I done to deserve this?  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm
"You're being annoying now, shush." She didn't even really hear what he said, simply because she didn't overly care, though right now her attention was on whoever got Adam's attention. "Bloody hell, is this place like a clubhouse or something?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Annoying? None the less he let it go, simply because he was happy she didn't shoot him, instead turned his attention to who created the warning buzz in his head with a sigh. "Seems so, ain't it grand?"  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Gaston quirks a slight grin as he steps into the ba and notes the myriad reactions. Jeeze...you tear up the city block the first time you visit, then jump out of a hypersonic aircraft the next time, and people never let you live it down.

"I thought people were SUPPOSED to meet here." He responds easily. "I think Mr. Dawson would be a little perturbed if the place were always empty, neh?"

He's trying to be polite and relatively reserved, but the look on Methos' face draws an outright laugh. "Oh, come on! Give me five minutes at least to do something embarrassing before you debate whether or not to pretend you don't know me. I'm not always the harbringer of destruction and mayhem, Adam."

Just when he's on the clock. Heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:39 pm
"Good evening, Mr. Marceau," Joe called as Gaston moved toward the back table.

"Prove it," Methos growled in response to his student, while rising to clasp the younger Immortal's hand. He sounded annoyed, but his eyes were twinkling.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Maybe next time she was bored she'd stay home and be bored, she didn't say though, no instead she glanced around for a half a second, "Need another chair." Or a bigger table would work, though she was half afraid that with a bigger table more people would show up, so no logic there but at the rate people popped up it was a thought. She was starting to feel vaguely outnumbered here, "This is just weird, am I the only one here under fifty?"

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff