Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Twilight movie [UPDATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen...
  my fictional boyfriend.
View Results

animechibi2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
[x]
{x}

I guess he looks like Jacob. Except I don't like the wig. It's loong. I thought it was suppose to go up to his chin...

i only got to see the second video, but he's hott now.

XD

the wig is terrifying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:23 pm
i just got that book like two weeks ago and read it in a week. i love it and i can't wait for the movie...thanks black for posting those questions i've been wondering about most of them like everyone else. and yea i just notice that Jacob is the Sharkboy.lol. and he's not tha cute but kinda and the wig,the wig well its just terible.  

Fragile Panic

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:55 am
So, I started reading Twilight the other day. It's about a thousand times better than you guys described. I love it so much.

The part I just read made me crack up. For real. I don't think a book has ever really made me laugh before, smile, yes... but laugh like that.. No. Plus there are so many moments where it's like "aww 4laugh " and also where it's more like " scream heart "

dsgjknfh.
I love it. I'm gonna go keep reading it.
But I randomly wondered who would be playing who (since I hadn't really paid much attention to this topic before I started reading the book).. and to be honest, Edward is hotter in my mind than Rob Pattinson domokun xp

Also.. I'm worried about the movie. There's no way it's gonna live up to the book! xp But I also am dying to see it, ha domokun I hope it'll be awesome.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Errmm.
Wow?
My opinion at all.
Rob looks very... something.
He's ermm.
Never mind no comment.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
So, I started reading Twilight the other day. It's about a thousand times better than you guys described. I love it so much.

The part I just read made me crack up. For real. I don't think a book has ever really made me laugh before, smile, yes... but laugh like that.. No. Plus there are so many moments where it's like "aww 4laugh " and also where it's more like " scream heart "

dsgjknfh.
I love it. I'm gonna go keep reading it.
But I randomly wondered who would be playing who (since I hadn't really paid much attention to this topic before I started reading the book).. and to be honest, Edward is hotter in my mind than Rob Pattinson domokun xp

Also.. I'm worried about the movie. There's no way it's gonna live up to the book! xp But I also am dying to see it, ha domokun I hope it'll be awesome.

surprised Did you finally buy it?!

What part is that...? Now do you know why I don't like Rob as Edward!?

How far are you into the book? I know, I'm afraid that it is gonna come out all crappeh. gonk

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:15 am
I did! I found a bookstore that sold it in English surprised heart
So I got it and since I'm almost finished already, I bought New Moon"too. They don't have Eclipse though so.. I don't know how I'm gonna survive once I finish New Moon xp

But I still have to finish Twilight so I still have some time to figure out how I'm gonna get my hands on it domokun

The part that made me laugh is after Edward spends the night at Bella's house for the first time (well, the first time that she also knows about it) and then they're sitting together and he randomly says "Breakfast time!" and she covers her neck and acts scared. I don't know, at the time I thought it was hilarious. And right before then they were saying "I love you" so that was just a great scene 4laugh heart

I'm at the part where they're in the hotel domokun And Alice already had the vision about the dance studio.
Suspense, suspense. I wanna read it right now xd But I have to do homework first, 'cause once I start reading I won't be able to stop until I'm finished the book xp And who knows if I'll be able to stop myself from starting the next one then? xp

Twihard, right here.

[I love my username even more now<33]

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:45 am
Ahh you can watch the trailer on myspace! Here

It looks like Edward is flying at the end?! sweatdrop
Hm. I'm not sure. I definitely want to see it, but so far it's a lot different than the way I picture things. Like.. no actor could ever live up to the image I have of Edward in my head, you know? xp

I think it'll be good, but not comparable to the book 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm
i already seen the trailer and it looks like a god movie and i can't wait. but i dont think it will be even close to how good the book is. and Edward was pictured better in my mind to but Rob is still cute 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:21 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I did! I found a bookstore that sold it in English surprised heart
So I got it and since I'm almost finished already, I bought New Moon"too. They don't have Eclipse though so.. I don't know how I'm gonna survive once I finish New Moon xp

Just so you know, I cried during chapter 3 of New Moon. Of happiness? Of sadness? Or anger? You'll find out...  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:36 am
Ohh! Ha. I just read the first two chapters of it, but got too hot (I was reading outside, in the sun) so I came in... and decided to check Gaia for a bit before reading more. But now I'm curious, especially since that's right the part I'm at domokun
I'm thinking sadness though, since it's called "The End".. and she just went to sleep with Edward next to her, but there was that "edge" to their kiss which has me worried sweatdrop

I really wish they'd just like.. do it already domokun xd Except obviously I don't want him to kill her...

Sooo I'm gonna go read now xp

Edit: Alright, I read it.
I didn't cry, I think I was prepared domokun

BUT DAMMIT WHY CANT THEY JUST BE TOGETHER!? It's so frustrating, yet so addicting.. I'm worried about this book, I've heard Edward turns bad or whatever sweatdrop gonk

And I thought she'd at least have her lullaby... but he took it gonk And her pictures too..

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh! Ha. I just read the first two chapters of it, but got too hot (I was reading outside, in the sun) so I came in... and decided to check Gaia for a bit before reading more. But now I'm curious, especially since that's right the part I'm at domokun
I'm thinking sadness though, since it's called "The End".. and she just went to sleep with Edward next to her, but there was that "edge" to their kiss which has me worried sweatdrop

I really wish they'd just like.. do it already domokun xd Except obviously I don't want him to kill her...

Sooo I'm gonna go read now xp

Edit: Alright, I read it.
I didn't cry, I think I was prepared domokun

BUT DAMMIT WHY CANT THEY JUST BE TOGETHER!? It's so frustrating, yet so addicting.. I'm worried about this book, I've heard Edward turns bad or whatever sweatdrop gonk

And I thought she'd at least have her lullaby... but he took it gonk And her pictures too..

edwards a b***h in new moon.

SPOILER. a sucidal emo "oh i want my life to end and get killed by the voltri!" b***h.

seriously edward. at least he makes up for it in eclipse.

animechibi2

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:06 am
i still need to read New Moon and i don't want Edward to go bad i love him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:28 pm
It's so suspenseful right now gonk heart

I didn't read the spoiler yet. But it made me realize... sorry if anything I've already posted is a spoiler for anyone! surprised I forgot I might not be the only person who hadn't already read it xp domokun

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 pm
OMJK.
Yay!
My Panic Fans Like Twilight Too! 4laugh
Im crazy obbsessed!
I must recommended anyone that hasn't read it too read it.
I found it fantastic.
I've read them all three times xD

Im so bloody excited for the movie!!!!

naranfilubv;rbvdknrv!

Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items