Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:30 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted until now, but things have been hectic with my trying to get my new guild off of the ground.))

Suta looked up, surprised that someone was there since she didn't hear him come in, which surprised her further. Well, he looks nice she thought to herself and a little cute, but I'm not about to admit that to anyone who can talk. "Well I just ate. There isn't much in the fridge yet but if my meal was anything to go by, it tastes pretty good" Yuffie padded her way over to the new company, meowling for attention. "Hey, do you like cats?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 am
Nich smiled and bent over.... it was a kind cat, and nich could tell that it was judging him. He breathed slower, and made eye contact in a soft but commanding way. Then he scratched its ears.

"Actually ya, i like all animals... you would expect a coma patient to be kinda anti-social... but animals never segregate you. As for the food im sure i can fend for myself. Now that there naught for me to eat... im sure they wont mind if i make myself at home."

He laughed a bit as he approached one of the tropical looking potted plants and placed his hands onto it. He closed his eyes, and in a quick flash he was holding a small circular loaf of bread. He proceeded to bite into the loaf and swallowed heartily.

"Pretty cool eh? My name is Nicholas Penn, Last alchemist of any talent, at your service."

And with these words he swept her a bow.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 am
Suta gazed at him in a mystified manor. She had never seen anything like that where she had come from. "Wow, that's pretty awesome!" She smiled at him in a somewhat flirty matter, then realizing she was still on the floor, stood up and introduced herself. "I'm the vampire Suta-raito, and this is Yuffie. I found her a few years ago as a stray. I haven't been able to part with her since."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 am
Nich took a step back and looked at her warily. He didnt enjoy the concept of those who should not live. It scared him a little, but he had no ties to this girl, so he figured he'd be okay.

He stepped back slowly and smiled.

"Sorry about that... ive had a bad experience with twisted nature in the past. I you wouldnt mind taking a seat, i haven't anywhere to go too quick."

He winked at her and held a chair out from a table for her to sit in.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:27 pm
Suta was a bit saddened by his action, but after the kinder gesture, she decided to sit with him anyway. "I usually feed on livestock instead of humans, unless there are no livestock within the area that haven't been fed off of in the last year. And considering how many I saw on the way here, you shouldn't have much reason to worry for a while... unless I'm starving." She added the last bit of information quietly so it was barely audible. "It's actually quite typical for vampires under the age of twenty."
"And besides, the rogue vampires are usually the only ones that harm their prey or not make it at least a little enjoyable for the human. Actually, most of the time it is beneficial to both parties, if it is done right." She hoped that she wasn't creeping him out right now about all the vampire talk, but she wanted him to be sure that it was unlikely for anything bad to happen to him due to her doings.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:50 am
Nich tore another bite from his bread. Ten he swalowed and scratched his head as he looked at her.

"You neednt worry about me fearing you. I've actually been pretty well dead for like 8 years, so considering all that i HAVEN'T experienced, i know quite alot. Especially about the undead. I am sorry if you were offended."

He reached out and touched her on the shoulder to establish contact and seem more sincere. This girl seemed nice, he didnt want to offend her at all.

"You see... Im an alchemist, and i once tried to create life. It was just a flower. It was such a monstrous creature that my father killed, but i was in the room with the poisonous thing long enough to slip into a coma. The thing seemed to leech death from itself, and i hated it with every fiber of my being, but at the same time i had created it, and i loved it. Im sorry, but that is the reason i started at your mention, i never want to feel that again."

He withdrew hishand in a meak manner. It was the child in him showing. He knew he had grown up far too fast, but sometimes stuff still got to him, stuff that he never had time to get over.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 am
((sorry im not on too often guys im still grounded. but thanx for keeping the RP going for me ^^ you guys r awsome))

"The stone is my own tool. Just carry it with you. if you ever need help just speak into the stone & all you will need should be in the closet in your room. Now weather you use your room for anything but the equipment is up to you since I know you'd rather teach outside where things are a bit more...unpredictable. Now if you dont mind I do beleive both Naomi & Ramses are waiting outside my door." she said as she waved her hand & sure enough both teachers were standing there. "Welcome you may come in if you like." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 am
Luna was in the garden sitting, quite litterally, on the lake she run her hand across the top of the water upon which she sat calmly she closed her eyes & began chanting to herself as she went into a meditory state. She was trying to calm herself & become aquainted with her new home & everything around it. She hadn't done this in a long time & her energy was begining to build up on her so it was a bit difficult to keep it in check  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 am
Ramses bent over to pick his dog up but Jasper had already made his way to the office door and was walking in. "oh," Ramses said to himself. He stood up and looked at the young woman in the door way. "After you madam." he said as he waited for her to enter in ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:09 pm
"Ah, I'll be alright. I guess by now I should be used to it or starting to at least, but I'm not yet. Oh well, I guess it's what's to be expected when you're a vampire from birth."
Suta almost blushed when Nich touched her shoulder, then quickly hid the taboo look when he began to tell her about how he slipped into his coma. Suta-raito also saw the childish side in him, and thought him all the cuter because of it, almost blushing again. Yet she wanted to get his mind off of a depressing topic, so she changed it, wanting to know about the boy. "So, do you have any interesting... details about yourself that you would be willing to share with me?"

Naomi nodded to the other waiting teacher, politely saying her thanks. She walked into the office, then made herself at least somewhat comfortable in front of the headmaster. "So, how are you doing today?"  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 pm
Ramses entered the office afte the young woman. He looked around to see where his dog was. Jasper was off sniffing teh floor of the office till he got to the curtans and he started to run in and out of them causing them to ruffle slightly. Ramses diecided to wait and pick him up after Ms Naomi was done speaking with the Head mistress. Ramses sttod off to the side of Naomi so that she could finish her conversation.

((Where_is_Blade_of_hatred??))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Nich smiled. He didnt know himself too well, he'd gotten to know alot in his coma, but he wasnt to sure about himself as of yet.

"To tell the truth, i dont actually know myself all too well. I do know that im a prodigal alchemist, and i do know that im a pretty good guy... but im not really sure at all."

Then astonishment doned on his face as he felt how warm her skin was. It was coldee then his, but by comparison to how cold it should be meant that she was straining to keep alive in the sun was what he figured.

Nich stood up and smilled.

"Ive got a surprise for you."

With that he pulled a charcoal marker out of his pocket and walked over to the window wall.

He drew a very quick circle on each pane, it was arduos and it took him about a minute and a hlf, even with his quick writing skills. After he finished the room had grown slightly whiter in hughe.

"There you are, there is no more UV waves gatting in here."

With that, he finished off his bread.  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:41 pm
Jarod flashed a wink to the to other teachers sitting outside the office. In reality, he wanted to give them both a high-five, but that wasnt very acceptable he presumed.

He walked through the halls and kicked open the front doors vigorously. He loved the outside, and in another 20 minutes he had his tent pitched in the clearing near a waterfall.

He took his clothes off all except his skivvies and sat beneath it comfortably.

He was so comfortable that he didnt even hear the student not 20 feet away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:09 pm
Suta sighed her relief while her shadowy cloak dwindled, then faded into normality. "Thank you very much. I was starting to get weaker again." She gazed at him with thankfullness in her eyes, then Yuffie made her presence once again known by leaping onto her lap. As she stroked her feline friend, she commented half to herself, "I hope my classes won't be during my problem times, or else I may have some issues coming up in the nearby future..."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:42 pm
Nich smiled at her pleasure. It was good to see what she actually looked. With all the light being forced away from her skin he couldnt see her clearly.

"Well sorry to say that most people are awake during the day. As such, classes will probably be during the day."

Nich sighed. He wanted to help, but it would be sickeningly cumbersome to draw UV circles everywhere.

"You know what. I'll try and think of something... im pretty quick with the problem solving. I may be able to make you some sort of hat. So relax."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff