Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 pm
"Yep, a lot has changed. Maybe more hungrier people than ever," Katherine grinned and saw a boy around her age hungry. "See? Told you." Her head titled towards the direction of a boy who looked like a samurai.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:59 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed then turned to face him "Yeah I knwo the shape. That's why I'm taking this stuff. The two people i took this from are the weathiest merchants around here & they over price their merchendice & still get paid loads for it. & its not like it doesn't have a good cause. You have no idea even why I am taking this stuff & if you think it is for myself you are dead wrong. So why don't you just keep this to your self." She said with a slight smile then turned & started off again down the ally & Layal reappeared with a small golden broch in her mouth "Good Lady Johnson will love it." she said calmly
"Stealing is bad either way you put it...." A boy slowly walked out of the dark of the alley, who happened to be Ryoji. "But you do have a noble cause.... so I guess I can let it slip." He walked to the end of the alley slowly, till he was standing beside her. "So what do you plan to do with those things."
Luna sighed "For one you couldn't stop me if you wanted too. Two you don't know if my reasons are noble or not if you dont even know what they are & for three its not much of your business now is it?" she said as she walked out of the ally & a huge mansion was visible with an even bigger herb garden then she looked at layla "Ok give her the note & broch & I'll meet you back home after I help the others." she said then she walked over to the wall that surrounded the house & jumped over it into the garden & started looking for the herbs she needed. She soon found them & smiled as she pluched a few of the leaves & put them in a pouch on her hip. She didn't take much & it seemmed her pouch already had many other herbs inside. She smiled & walked up to the pourch & saw Layla layign there, the boroach & letter gone "Did you give them to her?" & layla nodded "Good now lets go." she said & she took off back through the garden & back over the wall.
As she went back over the wall, Kazuma stood, leaning against another paralell wall. "Hey, I asked you a question. You could just answer it. What's the problem with that." He tilted his head to the side, looking curiously at the girl. He was interesed in whatever endevors she was carrying out.
She sighed "How about this, you come with me & you'll find out, but i dont trust talking about it, not here." she said looking around then she started back down the ally with layla at her side
He sighed, scratching the back of his head lazily. He really had nothing else to do. "Fine.... but where too?" He walked up to the sidewalk, looking left and right.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed then turned to face him "Yeah I knwo the shape. That's why I'm taking this stuff. The two people i took this from are the weathiest merchants around here & they over price their merchendice & still get paid loads for it. & its not like it doesn't have a good cause. You have no idea even why I am taking this stuff & if you think it is for myself you are dead wrong. So why don't you just keep this to your self." She said with a slight smile then turned & started off again down the ally & Layal reappeared with a small golden broch in her mouth "Good Lady Johnson will love it." she said calmly
"Stealing is bad either way you put it...." A boy slowly walked out of the dark of the alley, who happened to be Ryoji. "But you do have a noble cause.... so I guess I can let it slip." He walked to the end of the alley slowly, till he was standing beside her. "So what do you plan to do with those things."
Luna sighed "For one you couldn't stop me if you wanted too. Two you don't know if my reasons are noble or not if you dont even know what they are & for three its not much of your business now is it?" she said as she walked out of the ally & a huge mansion was visible with an even bigger herb garden then she looked at layla "Ok give her the note & broch & I'll meet you back home after I help the others." she said then she walked over to the wall that surrounded the house & jumped over it into the garden & started looking for the herbs she needed. She soon found them & smiled as she pluched a few of the leaves & put them in a pouch on her hip. She didn't take much & it seemmed her pouch already had many other herbs inside. She smiled & walked up to the pourch & saw Layla layign there, the boroach & letter gone "Did you give them to her?" & layla nodded "Good now lets go." she said & she took off back through the garden & back over the wall.
As she went back over the wall, Kazuma stood, leaning against another paralell wall. "Hey, I asked you a question. You could just answer it. What's the problem with that." He tilted his head to the side, looking curiously at the girl. He was interesed in whatever endevors she was carrying out.
She sighed "How about this, you come with me & you'll find out, but i dont trust talking about it, not here." she said looking around then she started back down the ally with layla at her side
He sighed, scratching the back of his head lazily. He really had nothing else to do. "Fine.... but where too?" He walked up to the sidewalk, looking left and right.
"Not far." she said & she quickened her pace & made a sharp turn into a dead end ally with layla at her side  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
"Not far." she said & she quickened her pace & made a sharp turn into a dead end ally with layla at her side
"He-hey! Wait up." He was about to lift from the ground, but remembered he shouldn't reveal his identity. He sighed, following her on foot. "Running is such a pain...."

[[ Ill be back later. Gotta go play basketball. 3nodding ]]

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Ronin walked along and still looknig for a food place. When he's hungry, he tends to not notice people or other things in his surroundings, as he is usualy too focused on what to get. However, upon passing by "Wow...she's...beautiful! Could she be an angel?" he thought. Shaking his head back to reality, Ronin stammered and blushed when he realizes taht she's been looknig at him. "Errm! Pardon me.." he peeped shyly and turned his head away, hsi cheeks turning red as his unbuttoned polo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:04 pm
Kellen laughed, amused at the boy's expression, and smiled back at Katherine. "You'd be suprised." He said. "You can't be more than sixteen, at max." he said, then in an undertone, "they're a lot better off than they were even a hundred years ago."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:22 am
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
"He-hey! Wait up." He was about to lift from the ground, but remembered he shouldn't reveal his identity. He sighed, following her on foot. "Running is such a pain...."

Luna laughed as she noticed her had almost lifted off then she made it to the wall & smiled as she looked up at it then said "You know you can fly if you want to. it wont bother me. But tell me this...." she said jumping almost 30 feet up onto the wall then she spun to look at him "Why are you so interested in what I'm doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:03 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee

Luna laughed as she noticed her had almost lifted off then she made it to the wall & smiled as she looked up at it then said "You know you can fly if you want to. it wont bother me. But tell me this...." she said jumping almost 30 feet up onto the wall then she spun to look at him "Why are you so interested in what I'm doing?"
He stopped, looking at her from the ground. "I really have nothing else to do.... this is the high point of my day." He laughed, scratching his neck. "What's better than running around town with a pretty girl." He could think of alot of things, but none came to mind.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee

He stopped, looking at her from the ground. "I really have nothing else to do.... this is the high point of my day." He laughed, scratching his neck. "What's better than running around town with a pretty girl." He could think of alot of things, but none came to mind.
Luna laughed "I wouldn't say pretty more then bitchy, but anyway come on. You'll love the view." she said & she turned to see the hidden ally filled with ppl. houses & stores as far as u could see all more poorly built then the outside but everyone seemed happier  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:22 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee

Luna laughed "I wouldn't say pretty more then bitchy, but anyway come on. You'll love the view." she said & she turned to see the hidden ally filled with ppl. houses & stores as far as u could see all more poorly built then the outside but everyone seemed happier
He laughed, jumping over the same wall. He had seen this alley many times from floating over it, but never actually went down into it. He looked around curiously at all the joyful people. "So this is what it looks like close up. They're actually happy.... weird.." He scratched his hair, eyeing the alley.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:32 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee

He laughed, jumping over the same wall. He had seen this alley many times from floating over it, but never actually went down into it. He looked around curiously at all the joyful people. "So this is what it looks like close up. They're actually happy.... weird.." He scratched his hair, eyeing the alley.
"Well lets go." she said jumping down as she walked by almost everyone stopped & waved or said 'Hey Luna' or thanked her for some unknown deed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:01 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
"Well lets go." she said jumping down as she walked by almost everyone stopped & waved or said 'Hey Luna' or thanked her for some unknown deed.
He walked behind the purple haired girl, looking around. The people didn't give him much respect, usually scolding him. "Geez....."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:24 am
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
He walked behind the purple haired girl, looking around. The people didn't give him much respect, usually scolding him. "Geez....."
Luna laughed "Don't worry its only because you are from the outside. Your clothing gives you away. That and probably your weapons, but don't worry no one will say anything while you're with me." she said calmly turning down one last ally way  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Kellen laughed, amused at the boy's expression, and smiled back at Katherine. "You'd be suprised." He said. "You can't be more than sixteen, at max." he said, then in an undertone, "they're a lot better off than they were even a hundred years ago."

[Ugh, I hate quoting, but since it's kinda been alot, I'll just quote.]

Katherine smiled politely at the young man, "oh really? A lot better, huh?" She whispered to Kellen, trying to suppress herself from giggling.

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna laughed "Don't worry its only because you are from the outside. Your clothing gives you away. That and probably your weapons, but don't worry no one will say anything while you're with me." she said calmly turning down one last ally way
"Oh well.... nothin wrong with how i dress... is there?" He had jeans on, with a black tank top. Over that was a small white jacket. He had a dog tag hanging down to his chest, and a red sheathed sword dangling on his back. "I guess i can't blame them."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff