Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am
Caramel Kisses
~~ User Image

User Image Totally, Gravity.
Just like how you're a robot bent on world domination and the total destruction of the human race.

Pixels are pixels.
My avi can be whatever I choose at the moment.

User Image~~

The whole point is Abercrombie sucks; their articles are of poor quality and overpriced.
If you think differently, fine.
It's not my problem that you lack the skills to appropriately verbalize and justify your disagreement with me,
and therefore have to respond with 'u suck.'

AMEN, SISTAH.

Sorry, Couldn't help myself, that was too great. heart

I'm trying to not, er, overstate my opinion here, so i'll just wholeheartedly agree. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 pm
HOT TOPIC BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Abercrombie is wayyyyy over priced and there styles make you look like a hooch. Plus one of my friends that i no longer talk to anymore always bought clothes from there and Hollister and everytime i look at them they had a hole or a rip in them, so obviously they are not durable or worth the price. I prefer Hot Topic, 579, Ross, and JCP as opposed to the other ones because there, clothes are affordable, durable, cute and non-hoochie. Also they are way more my taste. smile  

xXiRawr-CupiecakesXx

DiruAngel76

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 am
Personally I think you're a real sucker if you think paying 40 dollars for a shirt that says Abercrombie or any brand really, is a good idea. It's the same tee shirt they sell at Target for 12 dollars. Seriously it's probably the exact same shirt.

Although I am probably older than you are and high school wasn't that long ago and I remember what a hold it had on everyone. Well a lot of people anyway. I grew up and realized how stupid it all was. Mostly my family couldn't afford to clothe me in nothing but A&F so I learned to dislike it in my own way.

Honestly my biggest beef with them is the standard that they continue to put out there. Are you aware of their hiring process? Look in to it. You should also look into what their employees are required to do. I don't have a lot of respect for a company that wouldn't hire a capable salesperson because they weren't pretty enough or whatever.

If you do actually like the stuff, and you really are aware of all the negativity that comes from them, then by all means keep shopping there. I just don't want to see any other girls turn into mindless zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am
xXiRawr-CupiecakesXx
HOT TOPIC BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Abercrombie is wayyyyy over priced and there styles make you look like a hooch. Plus one of my friends that i no longer talk to anymore always bought clothes from there and Hollister and everytime i look at them they had a hole or a rip in them, so obviously they are not durable or worth the price. I prefer Hot Topic, 579, Ross, and JCP as opposed to the other ones because there, clothes are affordable, durable, cute and non-hoochie. Also they are way more my taste. smile

All of my clothes come from A&F Hollister AE and Aeropostale...
First off they hold up WELL. if there was a hole in them then she most likely stole them ( LIke I do you have to put a hole in them to get the sensor off) I've never bought anything from any of those places I steal everything I get from there. Even though it may seem pricy you're paying the same at either place. AE A&F Hot Topic Hollister and Aeropostale are all owned by the same people as well as some other places that just havnt hit popularity yet. Plus how is a t-shirt that says ABERCROMBIE NYC hoochie?  

Rynila

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Anne Thropy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 am
n.n
I prefer to have more style.

This is what you'd find in my wardrobe;

[x][x][x][x][x]

&& the like.
I really enjoy the lolita and goth style.
I cannot stand the emo style though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 am
I like some of it, like this A&F mini dress i have thats plaid and strapless, but some is a bit too simple  

A Mysterious Toe Fungus

rainkissed melody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm
I love abercrombie also, in fact, I'm wearing it right now!

I like forever 21 and hollister too ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 am
yah It's nice but they oftenly do some plain ones..but I like it coz it's comfortable nd soft cloth..^_^ ..  

kirin_girl The Younger

They Call Me Homewrecker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm
Pink Striped Elephant
i personally don't like ambercrombie.. all they do for their shirts is : take a plain color shirt. stamp their logo across it. wow..walking ad.. hehe.. sweatdrop

This. I personally think girls wear Abercrombie because the shirts are tight fitting and show off body shape. That's nice, but I would rather wear something that screams my personality; not a logo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Cheaply made WAYYYY overpriced tee-shirts...not exactly my style, but whatever floats your boat smile

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm
acoustic_heartz09
well, in my school you look rich to fit in pretty much and everyone wears abercrombie
User Image

Everyone's rich in my school, too, but they wear abercrombie when they're bumming it...they wear legit designers. I look so out of place gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 pm
A&F doesn't cater to big girls like myself. Same as most stores in malls that silly teenage girls like. ******** that.
Even when I lose weight I will not buy them for not being accepting of other sizes. >.>
I will take my cute screen tees and dress clothes from Walmart over those lame, fat-shaming, walking billboard prep clothes anyday.

@ Caramel Kisses: Way to put that stuck-up brat in her place! *high fives* User Image

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 am
I agree. They are much to overpriced... My mom wanted to get me a freaking HOODIE from Hollister. Just a normal, ugly-a** shade of brown with one little bird on it... $49.00. I hate all of those stores EXCEPT Aeropastale. Wanna know why? They have size over medium. I'm a big girl. I want cute clothes. And Aeropastale -while making you a walking ad- does it in a really cute way. I have no personal desire to go shop with Abercrombie, A&F, or Hollister EVER, EVER, EVER again. Give me ripped up blue jeans for eighty bucks? I think not. I'll go to Old Navy and get the same pair twenty times cheaper.

I prefer Old Navy, Hot Topic, Rue 21, and stores like those...
Rue 21 has the CUTEST tee shirts.
Hot Topic as EPIC accessories.
And I get ALL my jeans from Old Navy.
I get some jackets/tanktops from Aeropastale.
I get some shorts to wear around the house from Wet Seal.
I go to Payless/Journey's to get all my shoes.

Man... I'm a HAPPY girl.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces