Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Older or Younger? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

levenxin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 am
Age difference is nothing... if the feeling is really genuine... then it wont be a problem...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am
I do not like shota! Yuck. Creepy old men and younger boys...

But I still think that the seme should be older than the uke. But not by a ridiculous amount.

But then again, I kind of like the whole vampire thing... And vampires certainly are not as old as they look. O:

Maybe I only like the seme being ridiculously older than the uke if the seme is a vampire. But only then.  

Siesta Fiesta

VoldieslilSlytherin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Draconis VonTrapp

Maybe it's just my old-fashioned nature, but I feel that ukes should be younger and smaller than the seme.

I feel the same way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 am
Draconis VonTrapp

Maybe it's just my old-fashioned nature, but I feel that ukes should be younger and smaller than the seme.

yeah i agree!  

oh_mY-RainBows

xo t a i

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm
haha yea i have to agree with you on the whole age thing, but sometimes i like to MIX IT UPPPP *says in a gangsta voice* and have the seme be younger than the uke, it puts a total spin on things. ya know? yea gets whats ims a sayings??? eek xp heart biggrin cool rofl 4laugh emo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 pm
For the most part, I prefer ukes younger, smaller, and cuter. But sometimes it works out in reverse. In Ourah High School Host Club, Honey was obvisouly Mori's seme, even though he's a fourth of his size, a total shota, and adorably naive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

teddytoles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:29 pm
I like them to be around the same. Then it allows for switching 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm
I'm very picky, yet not at the same time. I like the couple to look younger than they are in general and be in their late teens- twenties if they're the same age. I have an obsession with gay teen couples, because that's matches my age range a lot more than the older couples.
And I also like the uke to be more fragile, but not that mcuh... I hate extremely girly ukes... the seme has to be cute too...  

Count Chocolat

Lil chibi chu chu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:37 am
i dontmind but.....I feel that ukes should be younger and smaller than the seme. .....its so much cuter that way!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:24 pm
Age isnt really a concern for me---I love older men (40's and below) but I really like those, 'uncle-complexes' in yaoi, where the seme has this thing for older men (i think im inwardly like this sweatdrop ...)

The seme, if he's older is great; i'm not too fond on a older uke, unless both men---LOOK like men. I mean if we have some little girl-looking uke, whose older, its just so unrealistic to me. *rolls eyes*  

Montesorri

JinxDragonwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:48 pm
Personally, I like my seme and my uke to be around the same age and I love pairings of older gentlemen. My age range of preference is between 25 and 40. I can go as low as 18, but any further than that and I start feeling like the creepy old person. ;.;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:40 am
:~:Today I feel Like.....:~:

When it comes to a Het couple, the age matters. The woman should be at least 5 years younger for me to get use to but as for yoai, I say the biggest should be seme. Not the oldest.

:~:Eating Chiken, Want some?:~:

Takeda_Saiyuki

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:34 am
free angel hikaru
haha yea i have to agree with you on the whole age thing, but sometimes i like to MIX IT UPPPP *says in a gangsta voice* and have the seme be younger than the uke, it puts a total spin on things. ya know? yea gets whats ims a sayings??? eek xp heart biggrin cool rofl 4laugh emo

two word for you: Junjou Romantica!
They have a couple where the seme is four years younger than his uke... with a whole studentseme teacheruke relationship... it is HAWT!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am
Older men are hot. heart I'm too old to desire younger men anymore. I feel like babysitting them. sweatdrop  

ChibiShannon

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 am
The uke should be younger than the seme but the oppisite is alright too as long as the age differance isn't all that much.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff