Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:47 am
Invictus_88
illyrianth
makes me feel quite dull by comparison... crying

Oh? I'm sure I could persuade you of the contrary..

~smirks~ You want to watch what you're saying - one of these days, someone will demand you make good on your threats :p
and luckily for you, it wont be me...heehee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:16 pm
Oh I'm sure not even the severest desperation would lead you that far!  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:31 pm
You wouldn't say that if you could see some of my ex's xd ...dear gods....what was I thinking? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:52 am
illyrianth
You wouldn't say that if you could see some of my ex's xd ...dear gods....what was I thinking? sweatdrop

On original topic, I'm not going to post a picture of myself because I am ultra anti-photogenic, s**t at creating new words and pretty damn fugly.

Gaulia

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:14 am
Gaulia
illyrianth

On original topic, I'm not going to post a picture of myself because I am ultra anti-photogenic, s**t at creating new words and pretty damn fugly.

Dammit girl, you are NOT

And I shall post one of you if you insist on carrying on making such ridiculous comments. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:17 am
illyrianth
Gaulia
illyrianth

Dammit girl, you are NOT

And I shall post one of you if you insist on carrying on making such ridiculous comments. scream

YOU DO THAT AND I AM NOT TURNING UP TO ANY BLOODY MEET THAT YOU GOTO, DO YOU HEAR ME? I WON'T GOTO BLACKBUSHE, I WON'T COME ALONG FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND I WILL DEFINATELY, DEFINATELY SKIP THE GAIA MEET.

NOW LET ME THINK I'M FUGLY LIKE THE MAJORITY OF OTHER PEOPLE DO.

Gaulia

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:18 am
Gaulia
illyrianth
Gaulia
illyrianth

Dammit girl, you are NOT

YOU DO THAT AND I AM NOT TURNING UP TO ANY BLOODY MEET THAT YOU GOTO, DO YOU HEAR ME? I WON'T GOTO BLACKBUSHE, I WON'T COME ALONG FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND I WILL DEFINATELY, DEFINATELY SKIP THE GAIA MEET.

Don't shout :p

..and until you can actually PROVE that, don't even think of spouting it....~prods~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:20 am
illyrianth
Gaulia
illyrianth
Gaulia
illyrianth

Dammit girl, you are NOT

Don't shout :p

..and until you can actually PROVE that, don't even think of spouting it....~prods~

GIve me five minutes, you can have all the proof you want.
[Goes to get quotes]

Gaulia

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:23 am
Gaulia
GIve me five minutes, you can have all the proof you want.
[Goes to get quotes]

*waits*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:18 am
Andy avoids cameras quite efficiently, but I was caught whilst at Reading festival last year since I couldn't focus on what the little black thing was:

User Image  

Andyzee

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:41 pm
wow... you sound just like my friend that also happens to be named andy... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:16 am
I'll post a pic of myself once I get a haircut . . .

Possibly . . . . maybe . . .  

Tsamikayu

Gaulia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:41 am
Blah. HAIRCUT. O_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:30 pm
Switchblade no Demi
User Image

My esteemed stalker. I must say, you look different camouflaged up and hidden behind that long-lens camera.

rolleyes

Invictus_88
Captain

davidcrossfan06

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:29 am
Invictus_88
Switchblade no Demi
User Image

My esteemed stalker. I must say, you look different camouflaged up and hidden behind that long-lens camera.

rolleyes

Who?! Who 'zat?

Aww. Look at gaulia. All short-haired. 4laugh

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out