Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Luna bit her lower lip & nodded "I will vito..." she said & sighed as she watched his unsteady walking. as soon as he was out of earshot she sighed & ploped down on the bench "What do you need ace?" she asked holding back her annoyance  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm
"I just moved here and you don't need to stick your noses into my buiseness," he said as he took a step back and gave them both a odd stare.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:41 pm
Dame glanced at mel -coldly, of course- and looked back to the kid. "... Don't bite off more than you can chew." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:38 am
((ok I'm impressed either i discribed them really well or you guys are really really good actors ....or stalkers.....your arn't stalkers are you? anyway vito mel dame i have to give you major props i based these characters off of my clique & you guys are pulling them off perfectly. ^^ just remeber how you treat other ppl & how u treat the group is a bit of a differant thing. Mel is way super hyper then she get with the group & is a bit partcial to von at timesbut it also seems that every one of the girls go to Luna for advice ok? but honestly i dont think even my friends could have pulled this off nearly as well ^^))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 am
((Well its only logical, its likely that there are multiple counterparts of yourself with freinds like yours in multiple places. Being a writer im humble enough to admit its easier to write about what i know, as such i picked the character that was like me. Actually almost to an exact effect, right from themild schizophenia to the knowledge of history... if he plays thousands of hours of video games then i dont even wanna think about how wierd it all is.... Honestly though... ya this guy you know and myself are very similiar.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:39 am
Vito got home pretty ired. He went up to his room and tossed his stuff into the corner. Then he pulled off his shirt and tossed it in his hamper.

He walked downsairs and took into account that no one was home. It was an unmarvelous observation.

He walked over to his fridge opened it up and stuck his head in. After finding some leftover pork chops he grabbed two and stood up.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:30 am
he took a deep breath before changeing into his normal emotionless figure. " it's mugan, he's here in the city. he's in tower square, the adress is 1545, Tb street. you need to get there, i'm going to go ahead to another location, mugan might not be in the tower but his nightmares are, break the portal, and send the nightmares back to linx understand." he said. "one more thing... don't die." and with that he took off into the shadows soy following  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:28 pm
fuufuu blue
he took a deep breath before changeing into his normal emotionless figure. " it's mugan, he's here in the city. he's in tower square, the adress is 1545, Tb street. you need to get there, i'm going to go ahead to another location, mugan might not be in the tower but his nightmares are, break the portal, and send the nightmares back to linx understand." he said. "one more thing... don't die." and with that he took off into the shadows soy following
Luna sighed. She really hoped she could have a day to relax but it sounded like mugan wasn't going to let that happen so she transformed to her most used form & took off full force towards the address as swiftly & silent as the wind &, to her knoledge, without being noticed

User Image  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cabochon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:41 pm
((Whoops, I thought Mel was hyper with friends and kinda distant otherwise. sweatdrop
Guess, I'll change her attitude...))

"Leave him alone Dame, you big grump." Mel said rolling her eyes. She bounded over to the new kid, curiosity alive in her eyes.

"So what's your name kid? And why haven't I seen you before? Or I might have, but never reconized you. Maybe we've really met before!" She said all this very fast, poking the new kid's arm constantly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 pm
Viti ate both pork chops in one bite pulling the bones from his mouth clean. Most people thought that gross, but there was no one around to care.

This brought up some guilt. Hed been pissed off when he ditched Luna, but that didnt change the fact that she was his freind. Plus he left her with mr. arrogant.

Vito scratched hair and sighed. He returned to his room and started to gear up.

He had decided to go after Luna, or at least go after sometging, one way or another, he was gettin itchy.

Vito pulled on a pair of loose fitting skater shorts, some braced sandals and a sweat resistant shirt. He almost forgot his sword as he raced toward up town.

He wasnt sure how but he could kinda feel Luna.  

Noltic

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 pm
"What is that supposed to mean," Kasodi said to Dame as he then heard Mel's question and replied," I just moved here and my name is Kasodi." He backed off a step from Dame's glare at him so Kasodi felt a bit not wanted here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 pm
(Heh, similar story. Writing a book so I'm open to multiple parts of a personality... and Dame is a lot like me.)

Dame said nothing, a little annoyed at Mel's attitude towards the new kid. He saw the kid flinch, but did nothing. If the kid didn't understand what he meant, then Dame wasn't going to explain.  

Gail Akriest

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am
'if you continue on with ace you will be the source of his death... if his heart is taken from him by another girl he will live but if he gives you his heart... then he will die... luna do not let ace give you his heart.' mugan's words range in lunas ears as she flew through the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:13 pm
fuufuu blue
'if you continue on with ace you will be the source of his death... if his heart is taken from him by another girl he will live but if he gives you his heart... then he will die... luna do not let ace give you his heart.' mugan's words range in lunas ears as she flew through the air.
Luna knew & understood. He had told her before & thats why she tried to avoid Ace as much as possible. But then again maybe mugan was lieing but she couldn't risk it. She always felt like a curse & now it was being proven. She got to the address & snuck in one of the broken windows & looked around at the empy room then started across towards the door & opened it slowly & saw an empty hall then she quickly started out & down the halway as silent as the wind its self  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:51 am
Vito stopped in front of an odd looking building. there were no numbers, but 1543 was right next to it so asumptions could be made.

It was unfortunately abandoned. Well.... if i break in thats none too kosher with the law, but i need to help Luna.

Vito drew his sword which was the most expensive thing he owned. It was made from modrn alloys so fighting with it was like a feather of death.

He slashed apart to boards barring the door and kicked it open.

Starting down a very blank hallway he called "LUNA!!!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces