7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Dont Give A F^c*
33%
 33%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 154

XxDarks_LightxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm
the reason i could say i hate my life is because i was left alone at the age 14 now that im 19...i had made bad choses and knowing what im doing wont help...my heart is dieing but i refuse to get a new one...i have joined in a gang but getting out i still fight with it intill now as i speak i have some one to love...no i have allot but i push them away knowing i will only hurt them...for all cases i try to help others but i could never help myself.....V.V  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 pm
Xx Dark_Keeper xX
the reason i could say i hate my life is because i was left alone at the age 14 now that im 19...i had made bad choses and knowing what im doing wont help...my heart is dieing but i refuse to get a new one...i have joined in a gang but getting out i still fight with it intill now as i speak i have some one to love...no i have allot but i push them away knowing i will only hurt them...for all cases i try to help others but i could never help myself.....V.V

I can feel or you my mother died when I was nine and my father is an alchoholic. and our choices dont define us its who we are that defines us, you arent a bad person unless you choose to be, as for the gang situation I have no advise I have never been invoved with a gang. I know how it feels to try to shut ppl out because it will only hurt more when they leave you but Ive learned, quite recently, that you have to take a chance. if your trying to protect them, then try to reshape your life make it safe for the ones you love, you can change anny time if you feel the need. try to go to collage, make a life for your self. happieness is the best revenge. if you ever need to vent with a one on one person oyu can always PM me or any one on this thread Id say thogh confirm it with them 1st, but have hope and have faith in atleast your self.  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Miss_Puppet_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm
Everyone I trusted the most, just let me down. I trusted my older brother a lot, but i was just a toy for him to play with. I trusted my mom, but she was too caught up in herself to care about me much. I trusted one of my best friends, but she just left. I trusted all my other siblings, but they all left. I trusted my last three fathers but two of them left and the current one hides from my mom. I trusted all of my friends, but they all broke a promise to me and they all apparently have better things to do than to protect me. I trusted my church, but no one wants to get involved with my mom.
I'm ashamed of myself for everything I've ever done.

I'm a child forced to live in an adults world.

I wish that life would go in my favor, just this once.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 pm
xX_Master_Puppet_Xx
Everyone I trusted the most, just let me down. I trusted my older brother a lot, but i was just a toy for him to play with. I trusted my mom, but she was too caught up in herself to care about me much. I trusted one of my best friends, but she just left. I trusted all my other siblings, but they all left. I trusted my last three fathers but two of them left and the current one hides from my mom. I trusted all of my friends, but they all broke a promise to me and they all apparently have better things to do than to protect me. I trusted my church, but no one wants to get involved with my mom.

I know wat you mean about being a child in an adults world, how old are you?
and I know how you feel about being let down, my big sis moved out the night my mom died.(it happens to be my mothers birthday) I dont know what your goin through but if you need to talk more one on one Im here and you can PM me if you want to,  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Miss_Puppet_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm
3dnightshade
xX_Master_Puppet_Xx

I know wat you mean about being a child in an adults world, how old are you?
and I know how you feel about being let down, my big sis moved out the night my mom died.(it happens to be my mothers birthday) I dont know what your goin through but if you need to talk more one on one Im here and you can PM me if you want to,

I'm only 17. Ever since I was about 12 though, it's been like this. Thanks for your offer. I'll be sure to take you up on that if I need it. Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm
Im 14, and oddly most of my problems started when I was around 12 also, well 11 but still. but you have to focus on the osotive and I know that can be hard but you have to try or else you will drive yourself insane, trust me Im one relapse from the loony bin myself lol  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

sorry-im-gone-bye

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:30 pm
i wana say somthing im so confused rite now my dad an a*****e he a damn drinker he scares me so bad and he lyies to me and trys to notlet my mom know anything tht happens.. his angry scares me i have no porwer in my name...my self....s**t my mom say i should live with her but with my dad...there its all i know my mom and dad are states away ive live with tht ******** a** for most of my life its all i know my friends my family my...EVERTHING ppl i relly care about, i dont know what to do im so confused ....i just want to give up...i hate him...I ******** HATE THT SON OF A b***h ... crying I HATE HIM......god damnit  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 am
My "friend" made plans with me to hang out on a friday. when friday came I got a text that read...

"Sry I has to cancel.. I has to go to my grandpas house... Gay..."

A few days later I find out from another friend that she lied. On the same friday she went to a rave. I confronted her about it and it was true. She lied so she could go to a rave and she didn't even bother to invite me. Didn't even appologize. It seems every social action she takes is made to benefit herself. I've seen her mistreat other friends all for self benefit.

I don't need friends like her. She still talks to me like we are buddys, but she doesn't know that now I'm lying.  

cat lap take nap

Star Trader

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm
:Slice of sympathy pizza for each and all:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 am
sinazcotI
:Slice of sympathy pizza for each and all:

my thxs  

sorry-im-gone-bye

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100

cassidy72008

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 am
i hate my life cuz evryone thinks im gay an stupid. im not either but now it has gone through the WHOLE SCHOOL and im very lonly cuz no one likes me. sad sad scream scream crying sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am
I hate my life because i dont like me. I am bi polar and have autism too...its really annoying cuz i feel all alone and that no one REALLY likes me. I think people just feel sorry for me.

I have considered cutting again, but i really dont want to go down that route. But i dunno what to do.

I also cant stay single, i have to be with a guy every minute ...its the only thing that makes me feel better about myself >_<  

Misa_Blue_wolf

Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces