Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am
I'd be up for another run at the Golden Unicorn plot ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Yay! I was hoping to you'd still be interested.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Reminder: Never-Ending Story :: Within Temptation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm
All of Muirgen's information is up! Very proud to have 1 out of 4 concepts fleshed out with a personality and history.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Working on some plots. I'll post more about it in the future. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Just need to re-word Omani, Windstorm, and Myrddin's personality. Then I can get to work on concept personalities.

Also plotting Royce Garnet's love plot.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Royce is looking for love! This is going to be a long plot line, so if you're wanting instant babies, then this is not for you.

• Preferences:
    • No victim types, please. The knights never happily ever with damsels in distress.
    • Feminine females are acceptable, think ladies-in-waiting.
    • Acts like his conscious when he forgets himself, the subtle reminder but not a nagger.

Current & Future Plans
He wishes to be trained in the ways of knighthood to counteract his pink pelt color. I plan on playing him as a foal for the beginning of his training. Celeanor's Seresai
Goes off in search of a seeing-eye bear for Ellina as an adult. Fails.
Royce will be effected by the skinwalker attack in the Islagiatt. [link]

Love Struck
-With the call for aid sounded, Royce will rally to help his former teacher during the skinwalker attack on Elderwillow. He will join the second search party that is looking for Tai, the group that will be attacked by Amaroq.
-Royce's future mate will be caught in the middle of this battle unexpectedly and he'll come to her defense, luring the cursed away from the mare. The group is victorious and Royce offers to protect the mare back to safety.
-One week passes with Royce remaining with the Elderwillow herd to help defend against Seeth and Amaroq and the relocation. Myrddin will witness some of the hubbub.
-After the successful move, Royce goes back to Unega'Gohunvhi herd, making frequent visits to Elderwillow with Sere and Gen.
-Royce runs into the mare again on less hostile terms. He continues to remain friends with said mare while he's still seeking inner tranquility and a way to confront his sister on family matters.
-Insert any ideas mare's owner may have-
-Five to six years will have passed. Royce has been a constant feature in both herds. Myrddin will still be watching in the wings.
-Crous returns with company! Events between Sere, Gen, and Ty will effect Royce. He'll seek out the mare to confine in about his feelings over the whole situation. *idols Sere muchly*
-Myrddin will finally face Crous again (pending discussion with Cele). Royce and Cele's Gen to the rescue even though old boy could probably handle himself well enough.
-Myrddin takes offense that Royce was head of the charge. Decides to stalk Royce and see his habits.
-Several months later. Another meeting with lovely mare. Feels start to grow on Royce's side. Myrddin takes note.
-One week passes and Myrddin swoops in and steals the mare, keeping her as his personal pet and sends a raven out to let Royce know he's got the girl. -insert dragon being scary RP with mare-
-Royce gathers forces to help him get mare back!
-Battle against Myrddin. Dragon flees due to numbers.
-Royce confesses his feelings. Possible rejection, but will continue to be at her side since they know Myrddin won't give up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 pm
Might have found the mare. [link] Discussing over PM.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm
Gotta work on the information for Astranaar. Please, no more PMs about flings and breedings with her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Added Felicity.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm
According to mouse, I will not be able to revive the Golden Unicorn idea because so many of Tsis'Newadi's playmates have been RPing as adults and it is not allowed to back-track in a Soquili's growth if they've been played as adults. Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to it.

Also my plot thread is under-going major reconstruction. If anyone wishes to roleplay with my Soquili, you are welcome to inquire. However, Windstorm, Wild Wind, and Vidia are not available currently. Also be advised that Astranaar is not single and not looking for love. Myrddin will not have flings and he is of the Old Kalona beliefs. And Royce is temporarily off the market as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 pm
Adding Soquili that need roleplay. Vidia is still unavailable until I am done with self-roleplay. If you are interested in RPing with her, please inform me.

Dylan Llyr's personality isn't typed up, but if you want a quick synopsis, think of the jock that feels women are baby makers/home makers and has insecurity when confronted by homosexuals.

Myrddin needs more baddy plots.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm
Is Myrddin looking for only kalona or kalona half-breed plots?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am
/rolls on in like sagebrush

I would love to rp with any of your Soq. I need Calypso to meet both girls and boys to widen her pool of knowledge so anyone you feel is available for that would be good with me. <3

More intense plots are good too, but it looks like you're already in the thick of something, so light and fluffy might be the way of things. /stares at Muirgen la Anise and pets her tail.  

Honeybii

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Frezir
Is Myrddin looking for only kalona or kalona half-breed plots?
He has very little love for the half-breeds, unfortunately. He's been watching the other Kalona weaken around him and he's not pleased.
Honeybii
/rolls on in like sagebrush

I would love to rp with any of your Soq. I need Calypso to meet both girls and boys to widen her pool of knowledge so anyone you feel is available for that would be good with me. <3

More intense plots are good too, but it looks like you're already in the thick of something, so light and fluffy might be the way of things. /stares at Muirgen la Anise and pets her tail.
I have Tsis'Newadi available for light and fluffy. She's of the adventurous nature. And of course there's still Dylan.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff