Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Stereotype Fans of L - Two More New Ones! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:30 pm
Well... of the stereotypes, I'm:
The Spammer and...
This Is Me! And This is L! And We're Married
And I'm damn proud of it too! Whoo-hoo! blaugh rofl

heart heart I love L!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:30 am
User Image

The angry corrector:

The fan who turns to an 'Incredible Hulk'-type action if either a Death Note newbie, or someone who doesn't actually pay much attention to the series, gets a fact/storyline/DN Trivia stuff wrong.
I'm talking about insults and anger-management problems ahoy.
May also react the same way if they disagree that a particular pairing won't work.
(Has approached many anti L/Light angry correctors. The reason I like that pairing is because it won't work, can't I like a pairing for the lol-factor now?)

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

27x

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:51 pm
DUDE I"M LIKE NINE OF THOSE, especially everything for L, and L cossplayer.

But it's ok...

Nothing is wrong with being like L... Specially if ur gf doesent mind. hehehe. Thats right! All of u lesser fans fear me, for I am not only a fan but I am in a relationship, and its in real life! hahaha.

Seriously this is a really great thread.

I would reccomend putting in

Conspiracy Theororist-conspiracy theororist
Paraphraser-Somone says something about L, and they basically paraphrase it.:

"I think it is a possibility that L is A, but also that he is B or C, but definnatly not D or E," Your totally right, it could be A B or C, I am quoting u and paraphrasing u for no reason! That would fall under the spammer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:32 pm
I'm not really any of those, but for the last one I've used a percentage guess before. Lol I was talking to my friend who said she had to buckle down and get her project done and she should be finished by the time I got back. So i said there was about an 80% chance you'll be sidetracked and not finish by the time I get back. So I left, then came back and when I talked to her she was reading about mutated frogs with an unfinished project. X3  

goodle_shoes

sanox_scribe

Invisible Survivor

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:25 pm
How about 'extreme' fans who practically worship L. I know that it is kinda like the Married thing, but more 'passionate' or less in a romantic way?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm
Enjoy. Thank you F.I.Osaka. :3  

Tea with Bubbly

Mayu Oblivion

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 am
Ahahaha! That's so funny! XD Eh, I feel like one of the "Believer!"s. Well, at first I was cuz' I thought, "L's one of the main characters so he can't die." But then I learned that there ARE shows where things like that happen, so I was like, "Ok." It might hurt if taken seriously, but to me, these stereotypes ARE true. I mean, I've already seen some of these types of people (especially the fangirls) and I was creeped out. O_O I mean, I like L, but I'm not obsessed. And we don't have to have a lot of Death Note stuff to be called a "fan" right? ^^ My fav here would have to be "The Angry Corrector." When I read it, I laughed so hard, my cheeks hurt. xd I'm looking forward to new additions to this one! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm
hahaXD. thanks for posting this.
that was entertaining. =]  

sweet-latte

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Absolutely brilliant!

I'll try and think of some.
=D

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:03 pm
I loved this! I'm none of them though. sweatdrop  

Crazy_Neko_Lady09

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm
LOLZ! awesome!

im a closet fan...

and wuts an otaku?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 pm
Heh heh, I like this post! I am a fan and when he died I was all like "Nooooooooooooes!!!!!! Why must it end this way crying ?!!!" But I've gotten used to the fact that he ain't coming back anytime soon.  

OtakuWolf-Chan

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm
I'm a writer. End of story.

((And pretty much all of my OCs are This is me! This is L! We're Married!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Naomi Baine

annakratos
I really enjoyed that, 'cause it's so true. Not that I'm not L obsessed. I heart him

I met some one once who dyed their hair and cut it just to have L's hair lol

Really? That's kind of cool. :3 And the L fanbase is like an army, more L love. sweatdrop You should put up the extreme fangirls, like the ones who have "married L and had 2350255426 kids with him". 0_o

Holy crap thats a lot of kids 0.o  

Blind Anbu

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 pm
lmao I laughed at most of those I am prolly the one that corrects people sadly xD... but I will always let it slide ofcourse.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff