Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 am
"Now's not the best time to fight amounst ourselves, we need a strategie." We're dead for sure if we keep up like this, thought Hitomi. "Attack weakspots, I'll aim for their legs, maybe I can slow them down. Also, keep far distance from their arms, if the catch you they'll crush you. Don't get surronded." she whispered. The silence before battle was so thick, it was almost tangible.
"Prepare to die!" an Elite Vampire roared.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:34 pm
we over heard our acquittances. "What Hitomi was planing made sense." I was just hoping that Sirius was going to follow. just then he gave me his sly smile because he over heard my thoughts. ( damn you then). "I'll behave he replied. Suddenly one of the elite vampires was going after Hitomi. he shield her. "How about putting that plan of yours to work" he said. another elite vampire was aiming to attack the group. Luckly I was just in time. "Looks like we can distract them for you".  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Makaia and Ian attacked a few vampires and they all put up a battle....
((srry i cant post alot im rushing sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:46 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
Makaia and Ian attacked a few vampires and they all put up a battle....
((srry i cant post alot im rushing sweatdrop ))

no prob, I rush all the time  

Sareno Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:59 pm
Hitomi leapt back, drew her bow and shot at one elite vampire's leg. The arrow peirced his leg, he stumbled, but regained his balance. He yanked the arrow out of his leg; crushing the arrow in two with his fist."Damn you!" he screamed as he charged at Hitomi, but the arrow has slowed him down and Hitomi easily evaded his attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:38 pm
Sirius reading one of the elite vampires mind, is laughing. "Honestly this isn't very fun". Dogging the vampires attacks. "Your so predictable". gliding around the vampire as if he was dancing. "Stop mocking him, Sirius". I turn around to see Sareno fending off another vampire. "That's the only pleasure I have in this fight".
Killing your self kill is supposed to be fun?
"Oh come on, I heard you say that you were bored already in you mind" (Stop reading it!) she thought as she punch a vampire in the face. he was sent flying in the air. *sighs* ( I hate it when he's right).
( I heard that) smiling in triumph  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:23 pm
After a while Ian while Ian whas fihting a vampire anpther one came at him from behind, he blocked his attack but the impact made him tip over bakwards as another vampire came up from behind and striked him rigth before he fell to the ground "AGH!" he said as blood splatered across the floor all teh way to Maiakia's foot.
she heard his yell and her eyes widened. she turned to see Ian on the floor with a cut from his riht shoulder to the left sideof his bac. O.O "IANNNNN!" she said runing over to him as one vampire was about to stab him again she blocked it and was over Ian "how dare you lay a hand on him!!!" she said killing all of them in one swing.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:29 pm
"Whatever"
I changed my mind, this is more fun said Sirius. I can feel a headache building up inside my head. An elite vampire had just snuck behind Sirius. But Sirius was aware on what the vampire was planing, so he simply dodge him.
"How the hell do you kill a vampire, Sirius"
I don't know, I'd never seen it done. But I do know hunters made weapons that can easily destroy them.
Is that so? Hitomi, do you think that sword of yours will come in handy. Just then a scream broke out.  

Sareno Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 pm
There were more vampires than she thought, and Hitomi was cornered by three. Hitomi thrust her short sword into the belly of one of the vampires. The vampire she attacked cringed with pain, and the others attacked Hitomi while her blade was still stuck in one vampire. She shrieked in pain as one puched her in the gut and she was knocked into a wall. Luckly, the blows only caused bruses, and the skin wasn't broken. The vampire she had stabbed fell over and died; the poison on her blade had taken him down. Hitomi staggered and drew her bow but it was swept out of her hand by a vampire and landed behind him. "A little help here!" she cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:08 pm
Heading over to Hitomi Cheza swung her blade at the vampires hitting them in the chest. " hey did you all forget that I'm hear and the fact is that I'm a hunter of these kinds of vampires and can easily kill them off." The vampire she had struck fell backward dead. Turning around she struck one vampire down after another until she stopped to catch her breath but not letting her guard down for one second. Then she stood upright again and headed for the leader of the elite vampires. You and i have some unfinished business to settle Cheza thought to herself.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 pm
"SO HOW IS EVERY THING GOING OVER THER?" Makaia asked teh others who were far away from them. Ian slashed at some vampires that came after Makaia  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:06 pm
"Fine, how about you?" Hitomi had quickly recovered and grabbed her bow; she took down a vampire with an arrow to the head. "Thats for punching me." She watched the others fight down the remaining vampires.  

Spacebeam

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:23 pm
Sirius and I tag team on this one vampire that was huge. I taped the vampire on the shoulder then the vampire turn around, Sirius punch it in the mouth. Sirius couldn't stop shaking with anger. What is it? nothing, he thought you were tempting nice as I rolled my eyes. But I gave him a smile "don't tell me your jealous,"
alit he emit. I appear right in front of him and pulled his cheek. Your adorable when your jealous.    
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 pm
"good so far...had to save Ians a** but he is fine now" mrgreen laughs and Ian rolles his eyes  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:14 pm
"I'm fine over here i guess" When Cheza had reached the leader he lunged forward at her. She easily dodged the attack and charged at him. Her sword hit him and he lost his balance. He fell off the roof and Cheza jumped down after him. Surprised the vampire had not moved as she had expected it to and she landed right on top of him. The vampire quickly got up sending Cheza flying up on the air. She landed hard on the ground. She carefully got up and regained her composer. She looked around for the vampire and barely dodged him as he lunged at her. Cheza counter attacked and sent her blade into his chest. The elite vampire gave out a shriek of pain and fell backward dead on the ground. Cheza let out a deep breath and shrunk down into a sitting position wincing from the pain in her legs from where she had landed when the vampire had tossed her into the air.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff