I'm a member of this team.^^  

phantomcherry

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:39 pm
*chocolatey grin* forgetting...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:52 am
Thank you peoples for forgetting and welcome to the gratest team in all of uh........... teamdum! Thats a cool word I guess lets go with that. You are very lucky to have our Capton as your Capton. And remember, what happens in yaoi stays in yaoi. cool cool cool  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:00 pm
pres_baldwin: wow i love you !! you are offically part of the welcoming committy!

phantomcherry!! welcome to my team!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:33 am
Yes Capton thank you Capton. My unflinching loyalty to my Capton. Woo a promotion hurray! cool So welcome to the strongest team there is. If you have any questions pm me and I will help. And if I dont know then I can ask Capton. Or you could pm Capton if thats alright with her. Capton is the best there is so you dont need to wurry. And one more thing I would like to add, I love chocolate and flowers scare me. But lets add the flowers and swim in the river of chocoalte! WOOOO!  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm
yes thankyou if you have any questions i would be happy to answer them! heart

i would love to swim in chocklate!! i dont think that i would ever walk again! i wonder if it is good for your hair? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:50 am
heart OMG! Yay A chocolate bath! The team Yaoi Chocolate bath-fest... with flowers just to make it smell nicer! heart

WOOOOH! It might mot make your hair look nice, but PMS-y women everywhere would be strangely drawn to you, lol! whee

a chocolate bath I found just for you smile your ever devoted peon, mitsu...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 am
You know now that Ive seen what it would look like to swim in chocolate I dont think I woould be able to eat chocolate ever agian. Or not I dont know it still looks like it would be fun. But it would make you realy thirsty. Wouldnt it? IDK BUT I STILL WANT TO TRY!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:32 pm
i dont think that you could beat swimming in chocklate!!!but.. i would love to lay on a big pile of jello! i think that it would feel like a cloud heart  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:01 am
Dont you think that the jello would like swollow you? Idk? You know what that would be fun. A bed of jello. That would be comfturable. I think.... Ya it would be. Woo!..... I just realised why are we talking about bathing in chocolate and sleeping on jello? Are we thinking af candy land or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 pm
WHOO! We get our own subforum! whee  

Reconstruct R E A L I T Y

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 pm
candy land is the best place on earth!!I want to live there.. but i dont want to get fat.. maby if a weare a muzzle... i bet that if we were hancle and grettle we would get eaten by the witch!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:42 pm
welcome back sir Akimoto Takumi-kun! long time no see!  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:05 am
Candy land is the best place ever b/c you can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound!....... Althow it will probably destroy your teath. And I need to be fater. Im like paper thin. Well you get what I mean. Well not paper b/c I do have a bit of muscle.......... Wait how did I get on this sunbject when we were talking about candy land!???  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff