Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:04 pm
Juni steps out of the common room, and walks through the dungeon with a rolled up parchment in tow, but stops when she sees Kamalia pacing.

"Er... Kamalia? Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

::Looks up at Juni and smiles sheepishly:: "Yeah I was just getting frustrated about having no Potions porfessor yet! How have you been?!?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:14 am
*Summer exits from following Katie and sees Kamalia still standing there, talking to Juni.*
Well, no need to fret anymore! We have Professor R now! xd
Oh, and sorry again about ramming into you...I didn't want to lose Katie...she found a secret room of Hogwarts! *See the Forgotten Chambers*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 pm

::Looks at Summer.:: "Oh its fine!! Theres no harm done. Trust me!! As for the haven a Potions Professor found that out too!!" ::Smiles::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Summer_Breeze1507
*Summer exits from following Katie and sees Kamalia still standing there, talking to Juni.*
Well, no need to fret anymore! We have Professor R now! xd
Oh, and sorry again about ramming into you...I didn't want to lose Katie...she found a secret room of Hogwarts! *See the Forgotten Chambers*

"Secret room?"

Juni's mind automatically wanders to the Chamber of Secrets legend and gasps as all sorts of conspiracy theories and wacky ideas come to mind.

"You mean Katie's an heir of Slytherin?" gonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Sam walks by then hears something. "I'm sure that she's...not. Did he even have kids?" I asked, then remembering. "Never mind. Hm. I say, that chamber is a sight to see." I said dreamily.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:02 pm
Ya Juni, don't worry! She found a forgotten chamber, but it is nothing like the chamber of secrets. It is full of books, connected to a secret garden, and it's so pretty! You should go look, Professor Ro/Katie has opened it up for everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 pm

"Hmmm i think i'll go check this chamber out!! See you guys in abit!!" ::Waves, turns around and starts walking down the Dungeon halls towards the forgotten chamber.::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
*Summer was rushing down the stairs, as she tended to do-this had caused quite a few accidents-to hury and grab her coat so she could go read the dark book she had found in the library. Not paying close attention to where she was going, she forgo to skip the stair just after the third turn, and found her foot lodged in seconds.*
Darn it!
*Summer scanned the dungeons (as far as she could see anyway), but saw no one.*
Is anyone there!? Help! I'm stuck in the trick step! HELP!
*It was no use. no one was around. She sat on the stair, her free leg crosseed over the lodged one, and leaned her head against the wall.*
Perfect...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 am
Sam ran down the steps to get to potions class- she was going to be late again if she wasn't fast. But just her luck, Ravenclaw Tower was on the other end of the school, and at the tippiy-top most part of the school, while the Dungeons were at the bottom. Sam was just about to turn the corner when she heard Summer. "Summer? Where are you?"

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm
*At the sound of Sam's voice Summer jumped up excitedly, forgetting about th step momentarily and falling back down*
Ouch! Ugh...Sam! I'm down her! one flight from the dungeon floor, just after the third turn! Heeeeelp!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 pm
Sam runs over to Summer to see her lodged in a step. "What happened? I had no idea that the Hogwarts stair did this! What was Rowena thinking..." Sam mutters.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 pm
*Summer giggles to herself at Sam's comment, clearly sounding sympathetic towards me about Rowena's plans.*
Hey Sam. I was rushing to get my coat so I could go look at the book we got from the library out under my favorite tree, and I forgot to skip this stair like I usually do. It's a trick step. There a quite a few of them scattered around the Grand Staircase, one right here as you can tell. And I dont think that Rowena really did this, maybe they were added years later by some pranksters who wanted to enjoy a few laughs trapping forgetful first years? *Summer said as she looked down at her ankle.*
Can you help me out of here? You need a stronger force then just one person...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Sam reached back to reality. "True. Here, I know of a spell." Sam mutters a removing spell and Summer's ankle is removed from the step. "I've got to watch out for those now."

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm
*Whew* Thank you! There are only a few, but I only know two right now...this one and one that is two flights up from the library, three steps from the top...
((The newest house elf that Im talking to in the kitchens is my real life sister who, when sorted, is going to play my rp cousin!))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff