Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm
crying Uncontrollable sobs could be heard from the stall..."they all hate me...that prof. is sooo mean..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:31 pm
*Summer was still brushing her hairwhen she heard the sobs of an elf. She walks over to the stall where the sound was coming from and knocked twice on the door.*
Dixie? Is that you? Are you okay?

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm
"Dixie? What Prof. Do you mean??????" Katie asks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 pm
"Oh sure Summer. here." Sam handed the brush to Summer.

[[I'm so happy right now!]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm
I think she means Professor Junimaia...she is the elf classes Profesor...but maybe she is referring to a different Professor...
*takes hairbrush* Thanks!
[[why are you so happy]]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:58 am
"Actually, I do remember her wandering into the teacher's lounge and someone yelling at her.." Sam trailed off, while putting her hair up.
[[I got into show choir!]]

cocosam

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Dixie burst out of the stall, tears streaking her face. "Messa is sooo unappreciated...I work hard all day to make this place perfect, and what do I get? Not diddly squat. Not a thank you, not a nothing...just prof. yelling at messa cause they thinks I is a bit odd..." She flops down on the floor and cries bitterly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:46 pm
"I'm sorry, Dixie. I had no idea..... Will you forgive me?" Katie asks awkwardly, realizing that she is the one Dixie is talking about.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:52 am
Tabby gave Katie a disapproving look. "Now really Katie was that necessary?" She said scolding her friend. She then turned to Dixie and said "Don't worry about her. One day when Peeves throw an ink pelet at her and needs help getting it out, you won't be there to help her!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Tabby, now let's be rational. Dixie I read whatyou did in the Staff room. (I was checking to see about my application) You started an argument with Professor Ro because you were not following the rules. Now, I am sure she is sorry she yelled at you, but you must not pity yourself so much. Just let this one slide, and remain in the rooms that house-elves are assigned to.

*Summer then turns to her fellow students*

You guys, I am so happy to announce I have been accepted as Transfiguration teacher! I got the job!

[Sam congrats on choir! I'm happy too! I made Transfig teacher!!!]]

Summer_Breeze1507

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm
Dixie stops crying, arises, and makes a sly exit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 pm
[[Yay!]]
"Congrats Summer! We're teacher buddies!" xd

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm
You, me, and Katie! We can sub for eachother too. Haha.
*Summer turned back to face the mirror.*
My classroom is all in order too...

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 pm
"We really should try teaching each others' subjects one lesson. It might be fun...... We could all be crazy sustitutes, ha." Katie laughs at the thought.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm
Yup, like a mini-experiment. Just enter the classroom and be all like " Professor Scarborough/Algorith could not make it today, so I am here to substitue. I am Professor Beroliza!" etc...haha  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff