Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
rping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:19 pm
Hey don't be mad, I was just teasing, If my country ever starts drafting people again I'll be knocking on your door with noting but a back pack and a smile. As an American who will fight to defend those who are brave enough to drink Molson in an American bar, but will not fight when his government drafts him, you have my word.

And my grandma is Canadian.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 pm
I'm canadian as well! 4laugh  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:40 pm
I'm from the supposedly most violent city in my country, I can't say that I don't believe it, but I don't live in too bad of an aria.. It was funny when my buddy came back form Bagdad for Christmas and we heard gun shots wile we were hanging out at my house, I thought it was funny, and yes I realize I have a cynical taste in humor...But he's just as cynical if not more so than I am, He laughed too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:59 pm
wow.... sweatdrop  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm
People tend to think Canada is so peaceful.
We secretly want to kill each other, though. And our prime minister is a douche bag. I hope he gets attacked by some rabid animal...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:30 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
We secretly want to kill each other, though. And our prime minister is a douche bag. I hope he gets attacked by some rabid animal...
I guess Detroiters are bad at keeping secrets xd I don't really want to get into a conversation about American politics. I think its better if I avoided that argument.  

M u s t a n g

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:38 pm
I think America is suposed to be the most violent country too, whatever all I got to say is live fast die young.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:47 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
It sounds like it could happen, maybe hell get killed by an angry moose  

M u s t a n g

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:05 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]

twisted Yes Douche bag PMinister , totaly agree..... *sneaks around planning on who needs to die next.. mrgreen *  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 pm
Heh, all politics from what I've seen...is just messed up.  

Original_Edward_Elric

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 am
It sounds weird, but sometimes I wish the town I live in would be a bit more violent. That way, I could get used to it so I won't be freaked out when I move to a bigger town...
Once at around midnight and was in my house alone and I heard a car alarm go off on my street and I almost pissed myself. If I heard gunshots, I'd think it was a terrorist attack or something. Then I'd do something stupid like run out wielding a huge steak knife and challenge them to a duel, then I'd get shot and die. What adventures I shall have!

I'm glad someone else doesn't like Stephen Harper. Denying global warming and killing the polar bears... -sob-

An angry moose, you say? I should devise a plan with my relatives in Newfoundland.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 am
[Your Worst Nightmare]
It sounds weird, but sometimes I wish the town I live in would be a bit more violent. That way, I could get used to it so I won't be freaked out when I move to a bigger town...
Once at around midnight and was in my house alone and I heard a car alarm go off on my street and I almost pissed myself. If I heard gunshots, I'd think it was a terrorist attack or something. Then I'd do something stupid like run out wielding a huge steak knife and challenge them to a duel, then I'd get shot and die. What adventures I shall have!

I'm glad someone else doesn't like Stephen Harper. Denying global warming and killing the polar bears... -sob-

An angry moose, you say? I should devise a plan with my relatives in Newfoundland.
that reminds me of my buddy who used to live down on six mile by the IROCK, he got the engine stolen out of his car, and the ******** up part is the fist time these guys tried to steal it My friend ******** shot at them, these ******** guys were so persistent they came back another night and stole it. And my buddy pissed off, the engine was new and it cost him more than the car did.. I don’t know what gun he used to scare them off the fist night but I know he has an AK-47 but he probably used a shot gun or one of his hand guns to scatter them. I don’t think he would use the AK even if it is Detroit I don’t know if you could get away with shooting off an AK-47…well…I take it back…I’m sure you could get away with it but he was at home so I think he would be smarter than to start shooting with that at least not in a residential aria. That engine was kick a** though, he used to race his car on the west side of Detroit where all the factories are.  

M u s t a n g

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:44 am
eek

I think I should rename this forum to random chat if this keeps going... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:10 am
5Winry_Rockbell5
eek

I think I should rename this forum to random chat if this keeps going... sweatdrop

xd Indeed...

[Your Worst Nightmare]

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:15 am
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]

that reminds me of my buddy who used to live down on six mile by the IROCK, he got the engine stolen out of his car, and the ******** up part is the fist time these guys tried to steal it My friend ******** shot at them, these ******** guys were so persistent they came back another night and stole it. And my buddy pissed off, the engine was new and it cost him more than the car did.. I don’t know what gun he used to scare them off the fist night but I know he has an AK-47 but he probably used a shot gun or one of his hand guns to scatter them. I don’t think he would use the AK even if it is Detroit I don’t know if you could get away with shooting off an AK-47…well…I take it back…I’m sure you could get away with it but he was at home so I think he would be smarter than to start shooting with that at least not in a residential aria. That engine was kick a** though, he used to race his car on the west side of Detroit where all the factories are.

...Woah.
Yeah, if I lived there, I think I'd be ********. I make enemies far too easily.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff