Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Cursepaw turned to Rainpool. Her limp was more ovious now that she kept trying to walk around and help.

"You can go lay down so you don't perminantly injure your leg!" Cursepaw pushed her softly with her nose. "Go lay down and I'll ask Dapplewing what I need to treat your leg."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm
Rainpool nodded and lay down in the soft grass, Please let Patchstar and her kits be safe She silently prayed to Starclan.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Patchstar was sweating hard now. It hurt. It hurt badly. (I won't go into details about it, you all get what's happening.)

Swiftfether paced back and forth while he was waiting for Dapplewing to help his mate. "Anything I can do?" he kept asking. "Please, tell me what to do!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm
"Swiftfeather," Dapplewing replied, "you can quit breaking my concentration. I'm trying to help her. Say a prayer, okay?"

Patchstar was doing wonderfully. Although, something was very wrong...

-Hours Later-

"Okay Patchstar." Dapplewing finally said, after she had finished helping her leader. Swiftfeather was at her side in an instant. Dapplewing scooped one of the kits under her, hoping Swiftfeather wouldn't see.

"She's going to be okay?" Swiftfeather asked, hope shining in his eyes.

"Yep, she had five kits." Dapplewing purred. "But...one kit..." she pushed the limp body towards Swiftfeather. The small scrap was a tom. He was dead. Swiftfeather's eyes now shone with grief. "Oh, oh my son..." he wailed.

"Shh, shh, Swiftfeather!" Dapplewing cautioned. "Don't disrupt Patchstar." The moonclan leader was resting now, the other four kits suckling happily in the curve of her belly. Swiftfeather nodded. He picked up the dead kit in his jaws. "Come on, Quakiekit." he trotted off to go bury the kit.  

Roxas the Panda

The Panda_Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm
Leafkit mewed pitifully. She nestled in alongside her sisters and brother. Leafkit, Sagekit, Moonkit and Oakkit. (all female except Oakkit.) ((they're gonna be Leafpaw Sagepaw Moonpaw and Oakpaw, and then Leafwind Sagewish Moonflower and Oakwhisker!! Leafwind will be deputy of PebbleClan. They'll all start PebbleClan, along with Rainstripe, who becomes rainstar!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:59 pm
((Yeay kits!!!))

Cursepaw sat a little ways off staring blankly at the kits that lay by Patchstar. She woundered if she'd be able to be one of the mentor of one of the kits. She sighed, If I ever become a warrior that is...
((Pointless post))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 pm
(i'll make you one of their mentors! who would you like? and what's cursepaw's warrior name going to be?)

~Quakiekit speaking~

Quakiekit woke up. He felt lighter and more...free. "Where am I?" he asked pitifully. "Patchstar?" he saw his mother, resting now. Oakkit was busy stuffing his face full of milk. Sagekit had already had her fill and was now sleeping beside Patchstar. Moonkit made a huge yawn, her tiny milk teeth poking through her pink mouth. Leafkit was the only one who seemed to notice his presense. Though she still couldn't see, or hear, she seemed to know what was happening.

"Quakiekit?" she asked. "Where are you, Quakiekit?"

Quakiekit yowled back at her, "I'm right here, Leafkit! Right here!"

"Quakiekit?" a voice made Quakiekit jump. "Quakiekit, I've come to take you to StarClan. I am Patchfeather, one of your warrior anscestors."

Quakiekit turned to look at the StarClan warrior, a white tom with a patch over one eye and a brown back and tail, and patches of brown on his ear. "I don't want to go," Quakiekit replied. "I want to stay here with Leafkit, Moonkit, Sagekit and Oakkit! I'm gonna become a warrior!" Patchfeather sighed.

"Not here you aren't. Come with me," he led Quakiekit away to StarClan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:38 pm
((Dawnstar is here with me and she say's Icekit(her kit) is going to be Pebbleclan's Medicine Cat!!!))
Rainpool walked over to her leader and stared at the new kits, Nightwing followed close behind. "They look stong and health!" She meowed and sat down watching the four kits fall asleep next to their mother. "I bet that you are going to be one of thier mentors, Rainpool!" Nightwing purred. Rainpool looked at Nightwing and made a slient wish that she would.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:11 pm
((um... can I have Sagekit? Ack! I don't KNOW!!! I've been sitting in my room when I have nothing to do, staring at the wall and trying to think of a name to give her!!!!! So far the best one I have is Curseflight but I don't really like that... exclaim How about Cursedsong?

Sorry... I just made you read a bunch of totally random ranting...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:15 pm
((lol, thats ok!!! I like Curseflight...but ya.....))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:26 pm
((Yeah... but that's the name of one of my charries in a book of mine ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 pm
(Cursedsong sounds kewl...but her name would have to be Cursedpaw instead...Cursesong would work, though. and there's always...Curseflight, and Cursepool, Cursefire, Cursestorm, Curseshadow, Curseflower, Cursestripe, Cursepath, Cursestrike, Cursemask, Cursewish, Cursefang, Cursetooth, Cursescar, Cursewhisker, Curseheart, Cursefur, Cursepelt, Cursefoot, Curseleg, Cursetail, Cursehead, Cursefeather, Cursewing, Curseface....((so many curses!!)) so yeah. or they could be Cursed-- anything as well.

You may have Sagekit if you want, she's a golden tortoiseshell with piercing blue eyes. icekit can be the med. cat...what's her warrior name gonna be? and which kit does rainpool want? Patchstar will train Leafkit, so either Moonkit or Oakkit. Then Nightwing can have the other one. First come, first served!)

Patchstar purred at the sight of her new litter. Swiftfeather's eyes shone with pride at their new arrivals. Patchstar did know that her other son, Quakiekit, didn't last. Swiftfeather must have buried him already. Patchstar looked around at these cats that helped her. Dapplewing could have a kit if one of them chose to be a medicine cat, but if they were all warriors, she would want these three cats to train them: Nightwing, Rainpool, Cursepaw and herself.

"Cursepaw..." she muttered. Cursepaw leaned in closer. "You fought like a warrior today, and you ran fast enough to save my litter. Thank you. Without your help, my kits would have died. I believe it's time to make you a warrior."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 pm
"great job Cursepaw!" Nightwing meowed. Crusepaw was bursting with pride. Nightwing looked back at the kits. "they are so beautiful, say where is my meal for the day?" Nightwing meowed as she looked for Sadgepaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:27 am
(( Let's have a VOTE!!!!! xD sorry.....
For 'Curse' I like: Cursewing, Cursestorm and Cursefang...
For 'Cursed' I like: Cursedsong, Cursedheart and Cursedshadow...

I must tell you this is a really hard name to make into a warrior.....))

Cursepaw stared in amazment. "Really?" She struggled to control the shaking in her voice, her tail twiching with excitement. Wow! she thought, I get to be a Warrior!!!!!" She felt like jumping all over like a kit but desided it was not the behavior of a 'soon to be' warrior.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:34 pm
((for the 'Curse' i like Cusrewing
For the 'Cursed' i like Cursedsong))
((I want to train Moonkit!!!!!))

"Patchstar is right, Cursepaw, you fought like a true warrior." Rainpool touched noses with her soon-to-be denmate. She sat down and stared at the newly born kits, all of them now sleeping. "They will make great warriors someday, or maybe one will be a great medicine cat." She licked her leaders forehead and decided to hunt.
"Cursepaw, would you like to come hunting with me? We should let Patchstar rest. Swiftfeather and Dapplewing can watch over her." The two cats walked off into the woods.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff