Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:53 pm
Patchstar purred in response. Any day now, she told herself. Quickly she rounded up her cats and headed off towards their territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:52 pm
As Dawnstar got back to camp to from the gathering, she saw her mate at the enterence and ran toward them. "How was the gathering?" Sootclaw asked, "did you tell any of the clans that you will have kits?"

"No i didnt" Dawnstar confesed.

"Why? after all the clan leaders are your friends." Sootclaw pointed out.

"Well i dont think it was the right time to tell them and i wasnt ready." she sighed.

Sootclaw let out a purr, "well im going to be the proudest cat when we go to the gathering again and this time you should tell the clan leaders so they will know that you wont be able to go to these few gatherings. if not i will."

Dawnstar let out a purr, "Okay i'll tell them. But im going to get some sleep first." she gave him a lick between his ears then went to her den and curled up into a ball. Sleep wove over her and she was in the forest with a cat she recognized: Woodfur.

"Woodfur!" she gasped, "what are you doing here?"

"I have came to warn you that the clan will be in great danger, I'm sorry i couldnt tell this to Milkyway but you went to sleep first." Woodfur quickly explained. "Dogs will come and invade the camp, i dont know when this will happen but you must get out of camp quickly or the clan will be no more but you."

Dawnstar stared at him in horror, "Don't worry Woodfur, I promise i'll get the clan out of camp as fast as i can. Thank you." as Woodfur vanished, Dawnstar was left alone in the forest. what am i going to tell the clan? we must get out of camp now!

(Sorry Dawnstar it was a bit confusing to read so i spaced it out for you. Also, Sootfur is a thunderclan warrior and no two warriors need to be named the same thing, right? So me and Crystalstar changed it to sootclaw. I hope that's okay! heart /Patchstar)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Patchstar woke up the next morning dazed and confused. Suddenly, one of her warriors smelled a badger near the camp! (eh i'm basically summing up what's been happening in my own RP...i need to have my kits the same way)

After the badger had been chased off, Patchstar had taken a beating. She had been hit against a tree pretty hard, and now her kits were coming! Swiftfeather and her waited for Cursepaw to return with Dapplewing. Something was wrong, very wrong...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:22 pm
((lol, Dawnstar says its fine!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Roxas the Panda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 pm
Hours after Patchstar had gone into labor, the kits were born. Patchstar had four healthy kits, but one kit not so healthy. Quakiekit was born very weak, and very last. He died a few minutes after his birth, while his brother and sisters suckled happily. Oakkit, Moonkit, Sagekit and Leafkit didn't seem to notice their tiny little brother was dead.

Swiftfeather was at Patchstar's side in an instant. Dapplewing didn't want him to see his dead son, maybe she could sneak him away without noticing. But a medicine cat never lies.

"She had five kits," Dapplewing purred, looking at the four living kits. Quakiekit lay at her paws. She delicately pushed him towards Swiftfeather. "Quakiekit didn't make it. The badger must have damaged him." The small scrap never had a chance. He was probably in starclan right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm
((how very depressing!!! crying crying ))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:29 pm
((yes, very much so!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm
(( fine by me Patch and Crystal))
Nightwing looked at the small kits. "i bet you are going to mentor one of Patchstar's kits Rainpool!" Nightwing purred. i also hope that i could even mentor one myself when they become apperentices. Nightwing though.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:25 pm
(save all that for moonclan. You're dawnstar in this...so, go save your clan!)

Patchstar purred with delight. Finally her kits were born, even though little Quakiekit didn't make it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:49 pm
((so....where were we in this RP?))
Crystalstar walked through the snow towards Snowclan's old camp, I hope we'll be able to move back in soon. Sooner or later someone is going to attack us, I can feel it She thought to herself and finally came up to the cave. It was now exposed to the inside, the icicles(?) had fallen off nearly a moon ago. The white she-cat looked up to the top of the cave, water dripped form the top and, slowly, new icicles formed.

A noise came from behind her and Sandstripe appeared, "Its going to be awhile before our camp is back to the way it was." Crystalstar nodded at her daughter and they walked into the cave. Everything was the same, a few puddles her and there from icicles that were to big to move, and the nursery was still damaged. "We'll need to find a new place for our kits." She said and looked at the small caves that have never been used.

"There's one in the back on a small ledge, but I afread the kits might fall out." Sandstripe motioned to one of the caves, Crystalstar nodded in agreement.

"How about that one," The white leader walked towards one on the other side of the cave in the back corner. "Its farther away from the front," she squizzed in through the small opening and popped her head out. "And its very well protected, no one could get into it easily." They both nodded and walked back out of the cave and to they're make-shift camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 pm
(( lol yes o mighty Patchstar! *bows*))
Dawnstar woke up after her vision and got to her paws quickly then ran out of her den. "everyone in the clearing now!" Dawnstar cried as every cat went into the clearing looking confused and consurned. "i had a visoin from Woodfur, dogs are coming to our camp and we must leave imediantly!" as the cats looked in horror they got into a line and followed her. she looked at the camp enterance then to Sootclaw. she felt the ground rumbling and dogs came out from the camp enterance. "elders and queens go into the nursery with the kits and stay there!" she meowed. she felt a shove on her side to see Sootclaw pushing her toward the nursery.
"you are in no condition to fight, you are going to have our kits soon so go in the nursery now!" he meowed and jumped on a dog. she nodded to him and went neer the nursery but a dog blocked her way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm
Crystalstar was out hunting when the silence was broken by barking dogs and a loud war cry from the direction of Woodclan. Dawnstar! She thought as Snowfang came up carrying a dead rabbit. She dropped it when she heard the dogs. "Dogs!"

Crystalstar nodded, "In Woodclan, run back and get all of our warriors. Send one of the apprentices to get help from Moonclan, it sounds like there are a lot of dogs." Snowfang nodded and ran off.

The white leader ran through the snow easily, the sent of fear, dogs, and Woodclan filled the air. Please, Starclan, let Dawnstar and her clan be safe. She finally came to the woods, but didn't stop. She ran through the thin trees toward Woodclan camp.

The camp was almost compleatly distroyed, three huge dogs were in the camp. Two by the enterence the other blocking Dawnstar from getting to the nursery. "Dawnstar!" Crystalstar yelled and leapt onto the brown dog, claws ranked down its back. The dog yowled in pain and snipped at Crystalstar, letting Dawnstar have enough time to slip inside the nursery. I dog bucked and sent her flying off. Quickly recovering she dashed for the dog again.

A yowl came from behind and Snowclan cats poured into the Woodclan camp. Hissing and scratching at the dogs.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 pm
"Crystalstar!" Dawnstar meowed in shock and saw her jump on one of the dogs. Dawnstar ran as fast as she could into the nursery but she felt pain in her scruf and flew againt a wall. her mind went blank and she couldnt move, she got nocked out by one of the dogs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:49 pm
~i'm saying patchstar's kits have been apprentices for a few moons by this time~

Moonpaw's head snapped up. She heard voices...yowling, hissing, screeching in pain.

StarClan help us! they pleaded. Moonpaw looked around the camp. The MoonClan cats were sleeping peacefully. Sagepaw turned over and pressed herself closer to Leafpaw.

Moonpaw, go to them. Help them. a voice pleaded. Moonpaw looked around, but saw no one. She ran outside of her den and saw a she-cat with a shimmery silver-and-brown tortoiseshellcoat and stars in her fur.

"Who are you?" whispered Moonpaw.

"I am Moonstar." answered the silvery she-cat. "I created MoonClan, along with Leafstar, Woodfur, Snowstar and Redstar."

"What's happening? Someone's in trouble!" Moonpaw asked.

"Moonpaw, you must know something. The voices you hear aren't the cat's voices. It's their thoughts." Moonstar answered. "You can hear cat's thoughts."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:44 am
((dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!!! *twilight music*))

Crystalstar was bucked off of the dog, but was quickly back on top of it. Her sharp claws dug into the back of the dog, blood oozed from the wounds. It howled and snapped at Crystalstar. These dogs don't give up without a fight. She thought and bit down hard on its neck. Another howl came from the dog and it shoke her off. The dog ran out of the camp, two Snowclan warriors following close.

She looked into the nursury, Dawnstar lay near the wall knocked out. "Dawnstar!" She yelled and ran over to her friend. The black Woodclan leader's breathing came out short and fast. Please Starclan let her be all right. She looked at the kits and elders behind her, they're eyes were wide with terror. Snowfang, we need Moonclan!

"Someone, I need cobwebs, She said.a white elder walked over to her, a huge wad of cobwebs stuck to her paw. She nodded and took it, a giant wound bleed on her hind leg. "I need more!" She said as she pressed the webs onto the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff