A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:35 pm
Satoru read over the paper quickly. "Protect the world? Unite all peoples? Denounce evils? You almost make these guys sound like good guys...." He shrugged it off and hurried to memorize his part as Will shouted directions to the group. They were late! Whoops. "How are we supposed to get all the way to the town in such a short time?" he asked Will.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:24 am
"Huh, how about Teleportation? There are's a Abra and a Duskull and a Misdreavus over there" He notioned to the three pokemon standing idly amongst the crowd. " So ! time to get into the outfits...!!!" He startted to take his shirt off and putting on his TR outfit.

( Hey! I was wondering If i could skip you know.. the ' Getting into the next town' and just move on to the rhyme part and then the battle?)

A huge person about 6 foot tall was standing in the entrance of the City when suddenly a wind of Gust came , and dragged along a Floating balloon.

The Stranger shouted " Hey Will! Over there by the trees." Two people were riding the balloon. The balloon drifted to the trees.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:22 pm
"That'll work," Satoru agreed as he pulled on the Team Rocket uniform. At least it's a guy's outfit, he reminded himself as the strange, rather uncomfortable fabric touched his skin.

(Yeah, skipping the boring part's fine!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 am
(Yo, I hope you're still Alive after you did all that waiting! I apologise again but I've though about it and have come up with a whole plot and everything!)

" Hey you guys are ..." He said astonished as the two people landed and came into view. " Roserade! Frosslass!" he said tossing two pokeballs in place. Petals came from where Roserade was released and snowballs came from where Frosslass was released. " Roserade! Frosslass! Dancing combo No.1: Hikari no Otome" Roserade started to generate sun. While Frosslass attcked with Ice Spears. When Roserade fininshed, she did Agility appearing to be riding the ice spears. the light emitted from the collected sun energy shined with brightness. She released the solar beam and the Team rocket flew off. Just in time, Will and satoru came into view." What the hell...?" Will and satoru stared in wonder...  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 pm
(Yay! You came back!!!! Um, if you want to clue me in a bit about the plot you have in mind, I can help progress the story a bit more than I have. I just don't want to throw anything off....)

Satoru glanced over to Will, astonished. "That...that's not your brother, is it?" he asked, nervous. That was really cool, but he wasn't sure he could handle an attack like that. Just having a type advantage wouldn't help him too much against combinations so good they'd been NAMED.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:48 pm
Will couldn't help but grin." this is so like him... putting on classy names on combos and then showing it off... he used that combo to defeat Agatha's Gengar when he was still young and then to destroy Lance's Gyarados and Dragonite in a Duet Fight.." he stared at his brother. " But... I guess Kokkoro can protect us if he tries do it to us....!" He nodded to Satoru "let's land!'

" Fhew! Those pesky team Rockets are still after us.." He spoke to Roserade and to Frosslass as if they could speak. Roserade then looked up and raised her arm pointing at a balloon and released a powerfull leaf Storm. " Wait! Roserade what are you...."

"Oh-oh, Haru spotted us and Fuyu is still staring at my bro...and Look out!! Kokkoro, Barrier!" at a sudden force a bubble surrounded them stoping the force of Leafstorm.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Satoru stared, shocked, as the razor sharp leaves bounced off the sheild. They were lucky Kokkoro reacted so quickly. Unusual, for a Slowpoke to be fast, Satoru noted. He shrugged it off and turned to Will. "Erm, do I really have to battle him??? He's, um...scary strong...." Satoru glanced over the side of the basket to examine the Pokémon. For such a flowery Pokémon, Roserade was kinda creepy. It was smart too, to notice them so quickly. He hadn't thought to bring a Fire Type Pokémon in all the hurry to get here. In a situation like this, just knowing your opponents Pokémon beforehand wouldn't help much. Agatha...and Lance.... Satoru pondered. They were Elite 4 members, weren't they? Assuming it was the same Lance, Satoru vaguely remembered losing horribly to him several years back, when he was just begining as an over confident trainer. He sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm
"What?! are you scared...?" throwing a challenge right unto him. He did not wait for Satoru to answer back . " Bring salamence out! and land not far away from where we are, I'll distract him, go!"He nodded to kokkoro. " Hit him with your most powerfull Ice beam you have!" Kokkoro was already unto it. He generated a bigger energy ball than before and launched with massive force.

"Look out...!" He shouted as the in coming attack reached and he ran to protect them but instead he was tackled by roserade to the side( By the way this is just a push not an attack!lol) and Frosslass stepped in and launched an incredibly large Shadow ball much larger and powerfull than the Ice beam. Both of them collided and exploded leaving a cloud of smoke. " This your chance go now!...."  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 pm
Satoru shot an irritated look at Will before grabbing Salamence's PokéBall from his belt and tossing it over the side of the balloon. I am SO up for this challenge! Will, you're in for a shock! You're about to witness the coolest battle EVER! he thought as he leapt out of the basket into the cloud of smoke. Salamence flew up and Satoru landed gracefully on it's back. He hoped he was right though, and was glad he hadn't said that out loud. In reality, he had no idea if he could win. Even the best Trainers lost sometimes...Why does it matter, though? he asked himself. After all, this was just a prank, and meant to be fun. He smiled as he flew Salamence through the smoke and to a safe landing on a rooftop about a block away. From here, he could still see Will in the balloon and his brother below on the ground. "Just as long as that Roserade doesn't notice us," he muttered. "Salamence, be ready to use Fire Fang if either Pokémon gets close," he commanded under his breath. Salamence nodded and stared down at the Trainer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:51 pm
" Hahahahaha, that's a futile attempt, trainer I shall steal those pokemon's in time but that's not the matter of our scrumpulous meeting" Kokkoro climbed up and settled on his neck.

" Come down here and fight like a man and what is this about other matters? Come down so we can settle this over!!!" Herc shouted at the top of his voice.

" Ahhhhhhh, as ruthless as ever... "Will thought. He said in response. " Oh so that's how it is? Okay then we'll settle the matters as you like then..." and so will waited.

" FINE!!! I propose we do a 6 match fight! the last battle will be a Double Fight!! Is that good enough for you your highness?!!" He shouted at him with sarcasm and anger. Roserade thought this was funny and forced a grinn instead of laughing out loud. Frosslass instead admired Herc's "chivalry".

" That's fine by me!!!"." Meh, as I suspected save the best for the last!!"Will siad to himself.

Mean while....

" Hmmm what is this...?" A girl, about 7, said to her self hidden.

( Introducing the New Character that would be Will's little sister Amelie, She like herc tried out for the League but came in 4th place, so decided to become a Contest trainer and won every single one! Cool eh? She is a bit mischevous and guess what she'll stalk through out the whole RP! Trying to steal or convince you to give her your Salamence! She's also a famous Pokemon Adaptor who likes to take care of Rare and homeless pokemon! You'l have a fan WOOT!! LOL)  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm
(Another one of Will's siblings? Meh, I can't complain. Satoru's family's huge...)

Satoru smirked at Will's brother's remarks. Guess I gotta battle now, huh? He grinned. Finally! This trainer seemed like too good a chalenge to pass up! Satoru lept onto Salamence's back once more and shouted down to Will's brother.

"Hey! Guess that means I'm your opponent, then!" Salamence took off and quickly glided down towards the trainer. Satoru smirked at him before leaping off of Salamence and attemting to land gracefully. No sucsess, though. Satoru tripped over the slightly too large Team Rocket boot he was wearing and fell flat on his face. Salamence let our a loud roar of a laugh. Satoru swore under his breath as he got back to his feet. Stupid Team Rocket uniforms! He suddenly recalled the phrase used to describe Team Rocket. 'Buncha bumbling idiots.' He cringed a bit. It was rubbing off on him. Or maybe it was just the uniform...Satoru focused his attention back to Will's brother. The rhyme! he reminded himself. He looked up to Will. Was he supposed to start reciting it now?

Meanwhile, in the Pokémon Center not far from the battle....

"Is that so?" a tall trainer muttered to himself as he placed the phone back on it's hook. "Well, if that's the case, I suppose we ought to pay him a visit, right guys?" he asked two other trainers sitting at a table not far from him.

"No thanks. Last thing I want is to get caught up in any more of your weird sibling problems," one of them told him.

"Why don't we agree to meet in Jubilife in two weeks?" a girl, probably about 19, suggested.

The first trainer sighed. "Fine, fine. Satoru'll be bummed, though," he replied before grabbing his backpack off the floor and heading out the door, his long blond hair streaming behind him. "See ya later!"

(Satoru was starting to get outnumbered, so here's Haruko. Satoru's older brother who's probably a better Trainer than Satoru, but he goofs off a bit too much to take all his battle seriously. He has to go back to his friends later, but I'll keep him around a bit. I'm sure he'll enjoy watching the battle, if he gets there in time. He'll probably get distraced a long the way...A bit about him, for the past year or so, he's been training as a Ranger in the Fiore region, meaning he probably doesn't have many Pokémon with him at the moment. He's just been in Kanto, but now he's in Sinnoh accompanying his friend as she participates in contests. He might challenge some of the gyms while he's here, though, for old times sake. He's 21, by the way, but he acts like he's 12 sometimes...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:08 am
Will controlled a laugh he wasn't supposed to. He whispered at him" Meh, forget about the rhyme! You kinda ruined it thought..." He controlled the laygh once more. herc did not seem to have to, he laughed so hard Roserade put her hands on her ears, he was so loud. Frosslass, on the other han, seemed to laugh with him, sounded more like" HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!".

"Let's Begin!For starters let's start with Electrivire! Go!" He thre a ball and out came Electrivire, it sounded like children's tale of a monster but it was much worst. Electrivire was bigger than most electrivire will had ever seen.

Meanwhile...

" Hey isn't that Poo-chan?! and elekid! is that... My worst enemy! " She exclaimed quietly."Oh well If things come to worst I'll have Umbreon to fix it up..." She waited quitly in the bushes.

( hahaha don't worry, Amelie only knows Brandon from the Frontier Brains Lance, Lucian and is Impar with Cynthia herself! But she was still a kid back then she lost over expirience... and I think if my memory serves me right Her Milotic and Wallace's Milotic are Rivals since recently Wallace lost against Her Appeal which ws by th way amazing. I'll tell as she goes on in battle! Okay, we'll have a double match of course Amelie won't let you intervene so you'll ahve to battle her! May I warn you that she started ealier when she was 8 or 7 can't remeber and came 4th in all the Champion leagues before becoming a Pro at Competitions. Okay here's osme feed back! She's got a Umbreon for Coolness , Milotic Beauty,a Rotom smartness, Lucario toughness, Teddiursa for Cuteness. Don't underestimate them their are quite powerfull... xd this is getting really interesting... Hey I didn't know you were a moderator?)  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 pm
"Sorry," Satoru muttered to Will. He didn't really mind, though. The rhyme still sounded to happy for an evil oraganization. Shooting a glare towards Herc, he reached for his PokéBalls and recalled Salamence. "I'll start out with Nidoqueen!" he announced, tossing the ball towards the Electivire. His Nidoqueen emerged in the familiar flash of light and glanced at the Electivire. It noticed it's unusual size, but shrugged it off. In the world of Pokémon, odd things appear around every corner.

Satoru smiled at Herc. "You won't be laughing again any time soon."

Meanwhile....

Haruko looked around him. Was it possible? Had he really managed to get lost in such a small town. He sighed. Knowing Satoru, I can just wait and listen for a loud explosion, and I'll find him. He wandered over to a building and leaned up against it. Closing his eyes, he tried to focus on listening for any signs of his little brother...

(Amelie seems more threatening than Herc.....And yup, I'm a Mod. ^-^ Fun job. ^-^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 pm
( GAHH!!! NO A MODERATOR! RUN RUN WHILE YOUR STILL SAFE NO DON'T!!! ITS TOO LATE FOR ME !!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!! *Coughs*. Anywayz.... cool! and yes she's quite ruthless when it comes to Pokemon! Specially rare pokemon! But don't worry! SHe will go easy on you until she recognises you as a threat! She knows how to deal with rangers... and is quite resentfull to them... I'll tell you later why...)

"Okay, I'll start! Electrivire use Extremespeed!" Electrivire tensed his muscles. He glowed a bit yellow then dissapeared out of sight and struck Nidoqueen three times. One two, and three. Nidoqueen probably took less damage if it had been another type of pokemon. Electrivire was about to strike the fourth time when Herc shouted " Continue the assult but use Ice punch!" Electrivire did not expect this... but obeyed. Nidoqueen saw this and took the chance He stopped the attack and threw him backwards. Electrivire staggered. But remeined standing. The Ice punch hit her at full force! Nidoqueen staggerd to get up but she did. " Eh, A tough pokemon I see most of pokemon I battle with would just drop like a stone..." He smirked he liked the Comparison of Nidoqueen to a Rock.

" Hm... seems that Nidoqueen's Tough! Elekid seems to be losing his Edge." She stopped to think"Either that or Nidoqueen is a Rock!" She smirked, she liked the Comparison.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:31 pm
(Uh oh..."Don't worry, Haruko! The moderators will protect you from the scary little girl!" ..... sweatdrop )

Satoru grinned as Nidoqueen got back to her feet. "Gonna take more than that to stop Nidoqueen!" He called out to Herc. "Ya ready, Nidoqueen?!" The Pokémon turned and grinned at her Trainer. She had an idea of what was coming, it seemed only natural to play to her opponents weaknesses. "Earth Power!" Satoru commanded. Nidoqueen focused her energy at the ground beneath her feet and watched as the attack pounded against Electivire.

(I wish I had a clearer idea of what this attack looks like. Guess I gotta go raise a Nidoqueen for real, now...)

Satoru grinned as Electivire recoiled from the attack. "Now get in close and use Crunch!" he instructed. Nidoqueen rushed at her foe, dark energy forming around her in a visible cloud. She clamped her strong jaw on Electivire, and the attack's power flooded into her opponent. Nidoqueen smiled as she leapt away from the Pokémon and took a defensive position.

Meanwhile...

Not far away at all, Haruko jolted awake as what sounded like a small earthquake shook the ground not far from him. He hadn't realized he'd fallen asleep so quickly. Even if that's not Satoru, it sounds like a battle. Might as well check it out. He yawned and streached his arms out over his head as he walked towards the commotion.

(Guess I ought to go figure out Haruko's team. I only know a few of his pokemon...rather, I knew most of them at one point, but i lost the paper I wrote it on, so I get to re-make it...fun fun...)  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff