Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 pm
((sad...TT.TT))

(Since i don't like to get on during HOLIDAYS, crystalstar, I'll pretend that i'm answering now for back then...)

"I'm Kishi, and this is Miaka, Aoi, Haru and Kinu." Kishi introduced herself and then pointed to each pet in return.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:08 pm
((i know!))
((well i'm on the comp ALL the time!!! ok!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:54 pm
(heh, as if!! you're like NEVER on when i am!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:29 pm
((well i'm on just at night!!!!!!!! razz ))((bak to the RP!!!!!))
Sayuri shut the door quietly as her sister slept on her bed, "Good night." She whispered and walked into the kitchen where Sarri and Kishi waited. "Want something to eat?" She asked and started to make a fire. A few moments later 3 peices of deer were cooking and filled the house with the smell of it.
She handed Sarri and Kishi a dish with meat and a glass of water. As they began to eat Sayuri peaked into her room, Erin was fast asleep. "We need to get Erin's pet back along with every animal that stupid queen took!" Her voice rose, but then she lowered it when she remembered her little sister. Sarri and Kishi nodded in unision, "We need to gather as many people with their animals as possible...or people willing to fight."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:47 pm
(w'ever. and how do you know we aren't eating someone's pet deer? lol)

"I agree." Kishi said, hugging Kinu while petting Aoi and Miaka sat on her head. Haru ran around her feet. "I felt horrible when i lost my pets...I'm sure someone else does too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm
"we need to find people with thier pets and soon as possible before Kira gets to them before us." Sarri replyed. Flamepelt was sleeping under her feet and Frostfoot was laying on her lap as she was watching Haru run around. "we also need to go to Kira's castle to get your little sisters pet back as well. but who will search for your sisters pet and who will search for people who has pets? i would go to Kira's castle and get all the pets out if i had to." Sarri sighed and petted Frostfoot.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 pm
((because a pet wouldn't wonder away from its person without it being to far away...and who the heck would want a deer as a pet?))
((@dawnstar:btw its Kira not Kari...i fixed it for ya!))

"We will look for people then head towards that idiots castle, no one will be going in there alone!" Sayuri sighed and strapped on her sword. "Once your finished eating we'll head out."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 pm
(( Crystalstar has a point you know Patchstar))
((@Crystalstar: oh ok.....))
"im already finished eating, thanks for the foods Sayury." Sarri replyed.
"im ready to kick that turds but any time now!" Sarri waited for Kitchi to finish her food. "key Kitchi, are you finished with your food?" Sarri asked.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Fvel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm
Uh... Yeah... Polar_bear gave me permission to join... So here's my character sheet.
Warrior name: Flamepaw
Character Name: Lord Aren
Pet: Eladrin. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not the best picture, but it's supposed to be a manifestation of elements. Dark, light, fire, earth, air, water, electricity, etc. A mix of all colours is black. So yeah...
Side: None
Bio: He has a foggy past which not many people know about. People assume that he is working for the bad side. Which he sometimes is, as well as the good side. His name is known to most people, but not what he looks like. He is known for his exploits on killing and various other assassin tasks. His pet is even more known for it's rarity. No one in the entire land and history has had the same pet as him.
Personality: Mysterious.
Picture sad guy on left)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm
((btw, i'm crystalstar in here!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:31 pm
Watching the events around the house for the past few days, Aren had taken an interest in the girls. They seemed to manage to stay alive. Watching through the window, he saw them getting ready to leave. "well... Time to hid." Aren thought. Then jumping up into a tree, he hid amongst the branches and sprinkled a bit of a special dust so his smell would be hidden. Looking down, he mentally thought to Eldarin to become shadow. Smirking as he watched Eldarin turn to shadow, he turned back to wait for the girls to come out of the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 pm
when Kitchi finished all of the girls got up with their pets. Sarri got up and shook Flamepelt "Flamepelt get up its time to hunt that hag now." Flamepelt to his paws yawning while Frostfoot was grooming herself. "is everyone ready to leave?" Sarri asked. Flamepelt was already at the door ready to battle along with Frostfoot. "well looks like the pare of furballs are ready to leave." Sarri laughed. she went to the door and let them out then followed them. Kitchi and Sayury followed her with Kitchis animals behind them. "oh ya before we go to the hags place we need wepons and i already know how to fight. with out wepons we would get our buts kicked... hey Sayury do you know a place to get some wepons?" Sarri asked. Flamepelt growled at a tree as well as Frostfoor. "Flamepelt, Frostfoot what is it?" Sarri asked her pets.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Fvel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Slowly unsheathing his hand and a half sword, Aren thought to Eldarin to get ready. Nodding, Eldarin slowly sank of the shadows behind Sarri and manipulated the air to say, "Stay still, I hear you seek something that cannot be acquired easily and is kept from most?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Kishi's head whipped around. Her pets scampered to hide behind her foot, jumping and climbing on top of each other to get there. Haru gave a little squeak that might have been a growl, but sounded more like a Meep Hiccup.

Sarri seemed frozen. Kishi ran towards her to see what was wrong, when a giant mass of blackness jumped out of no where. Kishi screamed. Haru made more meeping hiccup sounds, and suddenly a bolt of lightning shot out. It hit the creature but it took no notice.

Aoi stepped up next. With a few meeping hiccups, a blast of water hit the creature. It still took no notice, advancing towards Sarri. Kishi fell over in fear. Miaka quickly shot a stream of fire at the creature, but still it came, towards Kishi now. Kinu finally used her psychic powers. It didn't hurt the creature, but it kept it from moving forward. Kinu's energy was running out quickly, though.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:02 pm
Sayuri watched as a creepy looking thing came towards them, "Darkwing!" She yelled and grabbed her whip from inside her hut. She sent the whip flying towards the creature, it wrapped around its arm. Sayuri pulled and the creature fell. She pulled her whip back towards her, but before she could send it again the creature got up and leaped at Sayuri.

The creature was almost on top of her, but was hit away by Darkwing. "Serri, Kishi, get into a tree. Darkwing and I will fight this thing." She jumped on Darkwing and held on tight. "He's going to do an earthquake!" Serri and Kishi looked at each other and ran towards the trees.

Sayuri watched as her two friends climbed two trees, "Now Darkwing!" The black unicorn stood on its hind hoves. He set his front hoves on the ground and a huge earth shot towards the shadowy creature. I fell to the ground and Darkwing sent another earthquake towards it.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff