Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 am
"Dots in a big picture," Nana repeated with a rueful smile. "That's a good one. Are you looking for the Hatter? I fear he is in jail again, but perhaps the King will issue a pardon now that the Queen is dead... Oh! The King! He's speaking... what's he saying? Oh, nevermind, I can't hear. That poor Hatter! Part of me wants to go help him get out."

Before she could stop herself and say, "Oh my goodness, what have I said?", she was halfway down the tree. She looked up at the Cheshire, surprised by her own impulsiveness. She had never done anything like this before! It was as if the Queen's death had suddenly released the crazy Guardian part of her.

Her surprised expression turned into a wide grin and she hopped to the ground. "Miss Cheshire," she said, "I'm up for a bit of fun. Would you like to go visit the Hatter? Oh, do say yes!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:57 am
"Why not? She grinned "I would enjoy a trip to see the hatter. " She pulled out a thing of tea from nowhere  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:24 pm
"Oh, this shall be so exciting! I must admit, I've never met the Hatter personally, only seen him here and there. Such an eccentric character!" Even in such a crazy place as Wonderland, the Hatter was well-known for being the strangest of the bunch, and Nana was simply dying to meet him. "You want to know something? I honestly don't really care anymore who rises to the throne. It's funny, only moments ago I was absolutely terrified about it! But as long as we still get to have tea it won't be so bad." She laughed, and unwrapped a little package of sugar cubes to add to the tea. "Sugar?" she offered. "I can't live without it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:26 pm
"Thank you " She took a sip of tea before providing another cup "Here, you'll like that hatter, he's fun " She gave a chuckle " to tell the truth I never did care who took over" She hopped down from the tree "Coming?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am
"Of course I'm coming!" Nana laughed. "It was my idea, wasn't it?" She popped a sugar cube in her mouth-- such a rare and wonderful treat for a serving-girl!-- and skipped on to catch up.

"You know, I don't believe I ever got your name," she said, slowing down to an easy stroll now. "My name is Shayalind Firestorm, but everybody just calls me Nana."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:58 pm
"I'm Indya " She waited for Nana to catch up, while keeping an ear on the speech "nice to meet you Nana "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:13 pm
"Nice to meet you as well, Indya." Out of habit she gave a little curtsy. "Well, then, off to the prison!"

((If you're wondering why this strange person is typing for Black Charity Kidd, it's because it's still me. This is-- well, WAS-- a mule, but now it's my main account 'cause I just got hacked today and can't access that account anymore. So you won't be seeing BCK anymore. Just letting you know that it's still the same person so you don't get weirded out...))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Indya nodded and began walking slowly enough that nana could keep up with her . "Stay close to me, we'll need to get past the guards that might still be in the castle" She silently hoped that she was wrong

( sorry to hear you got hacked. )  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:39 pm
((Thanks for the condolences.))

"Don't worry about the guards," Nana said, gesturing down at her red-and-white serving-girl's outfit. "I work here, remember? I'm taking you to the prison, in case they ask. It's not like I'd be lying. And if that doesn't work, well, I'm sure you've got a few tricks up your sleeve." She smiled, sure of herself and sure of Indya.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Indya just nodded as they walked along "I doubt we'll meet anyone, everyone is listening to that speech" she just grinned , she did indeed have something up her sleeve, but she wouldn't need it unless she really had to  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:30 pm
"Hmm, I wonder if that poor boy has regained consciousness yet..." Nana said vaguely as they walked. "Poor thing had such a fright... Ah, here we are. Let's get in through this side door here, through the orchard. Ignore the flowers, they're just trying to misdirect you. Here we are."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:57 pm
"Mr. Hatter, are you awake? " She looked carefully through the bars , making sure he was there " I came for a visit"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:42 pm
((I guess we both can write for the Hatter... I hope you don't mind that I took a few liberties in describing him and such... I didn't want him to be like the Disney Hatter ^-^ ))

Nana hung back a little, not quite sure how the Hatter took to strangers. She peeked around Indya's head at the figure sitting in the corner, and felt somewhat disappointed and yet relieved. He was an average height, even a little taller, looked young and, in fact, was sort of handsome. Really, he seemed completely normal! Except, of course, for a coat with tails that reached his feet and a large hat that rested on his head, with a tag that read In this style 10/6.

"Is this really the Hatter?" Nana whispered into Indya's ear. "He doesn't look a bit like the Wanted drawings I've seen!"

"Oh, Comparisons! Comparisons are Looks, Looks are Time, Time is relative, Relativity is meaningless, and therefore Comparisons are meaningless as well," snapped the man from his corner. Nana jumped, wondering how he could have heard her from over there. But then she collected herself and curtsied respectfully, sure now that this was in fact the Mad Hatter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 am
Indya just smiled, the Hatter seemed fine "It's nice to see you Mr. Hatter, I suppose you've heard the news by now. " She kneedled down so that she could be more comfortable "you'll be out soon"

(Sounds good to me"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:57 pm
The Hatter looked up at Indya and cocked his head to one side for a moment, his big hat wobbling a little as he surveyed her. "Ah," he said finally. "Salutations. You are Indya the Cheshire, I believe... But then again, what is belief? What news? I haven't heard a thing. I wish I had some tea. Have you any?"

Nana looked at Indya. "I think we do, don't we? Here's the rest of the sugar cubes, and have as many as you like. I'm going to try to find the keys."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff