Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[SATIRE] 10 reasons why GAY MARRIAGE is wrong! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your opinion?
  ROTFL! XD
  Heheh. It's great!
  I've read better.
  *obligatory option*
View Results

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:21 am
I actually lol'ed when I read this.

The part that really got me was.. SHRIMP IS A SIN!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm
1 3 and 5 are my favorite lol  

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sad Sarah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm
heart LAWLZ! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
xD
Amuses me, lol
The bible can go burn though mad

Sir Shirkin

Hallowed Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kuroshido

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm
Great satire, I loved it, thank you for sharing. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm
Haaah... I really hate how people blame the Bible for this.. >.>

But putting that aside, I think that was ridiculous... In an amusing way. Really, homophobes will stop at nothing to justify their irrational hate of gays and lesbians everywhere.  

Maki Casanova

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am
I ♥ Gay people. I have a few gay friends myself, both male and female. That list was absolutely funny, but true. I never grew up around hate or anger, in my house when I was a little kid, so I like everyone.

I like the fine print btw.America is a terrible country when it comes to loving all of it's people. And because the 1st Amendment is around I'm allowed to say that biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 pm
That made me laugh xD Makes me glad I put up a "Homosexual" Topic on my class forum a few days ago. There was a lot off arguments over that, but the people for it won and the next day at school was the best akward silence ever xD  

dark_chocolateangel

Bagshot

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 am
I noticed that this was posted three years ago but I felt like I should just go ahead and say this. I am far to lazy to go back and remember the exact numbers of the things I am going to remark on, but here it goes.

Marriage is simply the signification of love between two partners. A same-sex relationship can easily work as long as the two love each other. If the two adopt it is definately not true that they will encourage the child to be gay, the parents should and or would support any decision on the matter that the child makes. Also being gay is a natural thing, not neccesarily a choice. It is a thing that is decided before the person is born whether or not they will be bisexual, homosexual, or heterosexual. However, this does not mean that the person will act on these feelings. They may lead a seemingly normal straight life without anyone knowing of their true feelings on the subject. Also, it is only a sin if you follow that specific religion. If an athiest were to be gay, it would not be a sin because that person does not follow any specific religion. Another thing is that just because straight marriage has been around longer and is more socially accepted by the higherclass people does not mean it is more "right" than if a gay couple for to get married. Also it is highly unlikely that someone will try to marry their dog just because gay's are getting married. Also, women are not property in most relationships and it can be made to be the complete oposite AkA: The women is much stronger than the man and treats him as property. I am done with this rant because in order to continue it I would need to go back and re-read the list which is something I do not want to do right now. I am very angered at the person who created this list if they did in fact agree with it. Whoever agree's with the things on this list is a very mean and close-minded person. That is all I have to say, thank you for your time and I do not mean any offense so I hope anyone reading this does not take any.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm
I love it!  

Akira_666_13

prince_izumi

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm
wow so ******** up  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 pm
Oh wow this guy is really sarcastic Lols. Americans are sooo dependant on cars and airconditioning, and theocracy? Pst... please... *Is not religious* Maybe when it was the church of England but even then. That was the 1500's, as for the eating shrimp is a sin, then all american's just failed the Bible Lols.

This satire is great sarcasm. I think that if anyone by the time they got to number seven, didn't get the sarcasm... they must not understand the meaning. rofl  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

OrganizationOatmeal

Sugary Scamp

13,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 pm
This is some sort of joke, right? *frowns, confused*
I was reading it and about ready to rip it to shreds with my own experiances and scientific fact, but everyone who's replied to is laughing and all, so I'm going to assume it's a joke and keep my mouth shut.

Though I am going to agree with Ikitsu-kun. Whoever wrote this, I hope he/she wasn't serious about it. A lot of the things on this list offended me, and I don't mean to be a bother...but still.
I understand this topic owner didn't write it but I sort of wish it hadn't been posted.
I have been rejected because I wear glasses. My caucasian mother is married to an African American man. I am biracial. My parents have gone through divorce almost twice. My mother is sterile now, after my sister was born. I know a boy who is being raised by a gay couple and he is the straightest male I've ever known. I grew up in a single parent family for ten of my sixteen years.
....I support gay marriage because I believe gender doesn't matter in love.
*sighs*
I'm sorry to rant, and if I've offended anyone I'm sorry. This just irked me a little. I'm gunna go ahead and go.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
talk2hand
psh. they are just upset and jealous for the fact that they know gays are so much more awesome and better than they are.
they just don't want to admit it.
and instead, they just decided to make gay marrige illegal.
oh and the fact that more people would convert into being gays. gays = no offspring = lesser population.
stupid america.

Pawn Of Ace - - x

69_Go-Go_69

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:34 pm
I know I shouldn't be laughing but I lol'd so hard.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff