Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm
"Well, okay then. I'll start. Summer and I were talking one day, thinking about if my mother really was related to Ollivander. More research got us into this mess. We realized that the Algorith and Westyn family has quite a history. The Westyn family was a proud Slytherin, pure blood, ect. But of course, there not like that anymore. The Algortih family had been feuding with them as they were Ravenclaws. Until one day, Miranda Algorith met William Westyn. They fell in love, eloped, and then lived happy for a while. In the 1930's, Miranda was killed, and we think that is because she won a contest revealing where she lived, allowing the other Westyn family to get rid of her so that the Ravenclaw was gone. A picture we found also showed that when Miranda was killed, she was given the death mark. William then died shortly after that, as some books say. His death jumps from book to book. As we looked more carefully, we saw that the nurse was the grand daughter of Miranda's brother, John. We're kinda freaked out. Partly because who ever was after the nurse, may be after us. I'm getting a very valuable family heirloom next year too. It's a blue sapphire, and it's huge. I'm afraid that it might be..magical. And it can connect to something. I think it may be another necklace, but I'm not sure what necklace." After that speech, Sam sat down in one of the chairs, exhausted.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm
*Summer stands up and clears her throat, pacing around the room as she connects her finds with Sam's.*
Okay, so the reason that William and Miranda ran way to elope was because not only were they in love, but she was pregnant. Now, the Westyn family was not aware of this situation, and thought that by getting rid of Miranda, they could save their family and keep them strictly Slytherin. However, they were not able to locate where they had run off to. They had managed to escape and safely raise their son, Alexander, a proud Ravenclaw. One day, Miranda entered a contest under a false name, but the Westyn family recognized her picture, and were able to discover ther location. Miranda was captured and killed by deatheaters, one of them being Kristopher, William's father, but William had managed to escape with Alex, now 13 years old and in Hogwarts under his true name, Westyn, for they knew Hogwarts would keep his records safe, plus, the current headmastr knows everything after all. William was killed 3 year later, when Alex was 16, after trying to flee from the deatheaters. e had been stunned while flying a broom to escape speedily, and crashed into a tree...he died almost instantly. We don't exactly know what happened to Alex though. What we do know is that ever since then, the Westyn family has been split, and now goes back and forth between Ravenclaws and Slytherins.
*Summer paused to catch her breath and see if Adonis had lost track.*
Sam, have I forgotten anything?

Summer_Breeze1507

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm
*continues to munch quietly on his cookie while listening to the girls speak, he nods a few times here and there as he recieves the information*

Hm... This does sound quite serious. I can see why you would come to me with this problem. The mystery surrounding Miranda Algorith's death is most disturbing, however, I think you can take the incident involving Madame Basore off your list of theories. She is currently investigating the result of another incident that happened 3 years ago involving a patient in her hospital wing. That is all I will say on her subject since it is a strictly personal matter that she requested I keep secret.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm
*Summer sighs and whips her hand across her forehead*
I am so glad it has nothing to do with Madame Basore!
*Grabs another cookie off her tray, but asks another question before taking a bite.*
So do you know how early deatheaters began? I know this was back way befoe Wizards and muggles inter-relating was even heard of, and before the time of You-know-who, so it was when it was unspeakable to marry out of your class level, and Sorted house unless you were to marry someone from another school...rather confusing if you ask me.
*takes a giant bite of her cookie, and chews slowly, relishing in the taste.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm
"Well to say Professor, although I'm happy that Madame is safe, I'm worried about me. I'm receiving the necklace next year..and I'm afraid that I may be..hurt with the necklace in my possession." Sam trailing off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Although, we aren't entirely sure that the person respnsible for all of this is dead or has any living offspring with the same intentions, since we don't know who it was that committed crimes, although we suspect William's father. He was rather upset that they married...and as far as I know, he was unaware of his grandson's existence...
User Image
[img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/Red_deer/HPGoG_ness/wrapper_F.png[/img]

Summer_Breeze1507

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 pm
I have heard rumors that the deatheaters have existed for quite a while before Voldemort's time, dating back for centuries. There are some who even say that this group was founded by Slytherin himself. But these are only rumors. There is no concrete evidence to tell when exactly the group started, probably because they are so secretive in their ways. I seriously doubt Voldemort, himself, had any part in Miranda's death since he would have only been a baby at the time.

*the headmaster looks at Sam*

When are you recieving this heirloom? During school? At Hogwarts I have a strong policy towards ensuring the safety of my students. I can have someone look into it if you get it here, but if you recieve it during break I would strongly advise against playing with it until it is investigated by an authority. What do your parents think about this necklace? These problems seem far bigger for a student of your age to handle on your own.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 pm
"Every Algorith girl part of the direct family gets it in her second year. It's at my house right now, but I think who ever is trying to take them will try Hogwarts to take it from a young girl rather than a house with charms and alarms and such. My mother has always wanted to try it on, but my father doesn't let her. My father was just told about our...history. I really don't think he's fearing right now, he learned that you can never really trust the stories of Diagon Alley..." Sam trailed off, looking at the floor of his office.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am
Except, Professor, we do have another heirloom to have checked over...mine. It arrived this morning while I was in the Forgotten Chamber.
*Summer said, leaving out the part about her using Accio to obtain it...* Then shortly after recieving it, a Hogwart's owl brought Sam her edition of the paper, and my house was on the front cover, broken into moments after I had received the necklace!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 pm
I see. In that case I'll get the faculty to double check the protection charms on this school. The break in of your home sounds too coincidental for my liking. I'd suggest, Summer, that you keep that necklace in a safe place. Do you have any particular hiding places for it that no one else knows about? Don't give me details if you do, a simple nod or shake of the head will suffice.

*he says this while casually glancing around the room at the headmasters, a couple of the paintings huffed in offense*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm
"Well, Professor, I just sent a letter to my father telling him to put my necklace in Gringots. Do you suppose that would be a safe place?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 pm
*Summer nods her head at Professor Adonis. She knew exactly where she could keep it.*
Well Professor, I believe that about sums up all of my main questions, so I think I'm going to leave now. You may keep the tray of cookies, and I will stop by from time to time just to say hello, rather than meeting you with such disturbing news.
*Summer half-smiled. She liked the old Professor, and hoped that this...incident wouldn't mark her as a troublemaker already. The next time she is to come by she will bring more treats and just sit with him for a cup of tea and a chat. Keep him from being lonely. She got up from her chair and brushed the cookie crumbs into her hand, rather than dirt the Professor's floor. She smiled and waved, first at Sam, then at Professor Adonis.*

By the way Professor, you really should put up your biography. 3nodding

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 am
hey headmaster its been awhile since ive talked with u
anyways im just wondering when the dueling club will be back up and running it hasn't been up and running since you closed it down during the blackout (remembers all the friends i made during the black out ahh the first time i made friends out side of my house so awesome) also you should seriously put up your bio cause that seems to be well sought after anyways i bid thee a good day headmaster
*gives a formal bow in the elven style*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 am
Katie stands in front of the gargoyle and says, "Rimpepletositpmeooplous." The statue jumps aside and allows Katie to enter the office. "Professor Adonis, I hate to interrupt, but I've done something absolutely terrible. I've let Prof. Lockhart out of St. Mungo's. He thinks he is the Potion's professor and we don't know where he could be. Do you know what to do? We're spending time looking through location books in the Forgotten Chamber, but I think we should notify St. Mungo's," Katie says, gasping for air.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm
*Summer bursts through the door rather abruptly.*
Sorry... sweatdrop
*She runs over to where Katie stood.*
Hello Professor, good to see you again, I've been busy with my studies lately, but when I get a chance I will come visit!
*She turns to Katie*
Katie here, I found this!
*she hands Katie a solid gold chain with a gold plate that read "GL"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out