Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ♣ 20Qs ♣
Origins of your user name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your username:
  Was inspired by someone/something
  Was totally random
  Is based on my real name
  Cheesepuffs!!!
View Results

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 pm
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6

lol glad to see your so enthusiastic! heart I'm sure you'll be just as good of a mom as Mel.

Eh, possibly. But Mel has the help of her husband. D:

oh husbands... they are good for help... lol rofl

husbands are awesome!
just like kids are hard work so are marriages so i recommend before having kids and husband develop a love for who u are, have standards, and know who u are (whether its havin a career or hobby or talent whatever its is have a sense of who u are and where u want to be in life) if not its hard to do it when u have a family...its hard taking care of urself its 100 times harder when its two or more u have to think about...

dont get me wrong though having children is the bestthing in the world but pls at least have a plan....finacially, emotionaly, disciplinary and stuff.....yeah i hope i didnt scare anyone from having a family...lol...

good advice 3nodding

sory this is a touchy topic too...i've been dealing with children of divorce parents all week...and frankly the children hurt sooooo much and the parents are too selfish to even see it all the time...

a happy family is when all member are happy with themselves and have someone who uplifts them and cheers them on in life.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6

lol glad to see your so enthusiastic! heart I'm sure you'll be just as good of a mom as Mel.

Eh, possibly. But Mel has the help of her husband. D:

husbands are awesome!
just like kids are hard work so are marriages so i recommend before having kids and husband develop a love for who u are, have standards, and know who u are (whether its havin a career or hobby or talent whatever its is have a sense of who u are and where u want to be in life) if not its hard to do it when u have a family...its hard taking care of urself its 100 times harder when its two or more u have to think about...

dont get me wrong though having children is the bestthing in the world but pls at least have a plan....finacially, emotionaly, disciplinary and stuff.....yeah i hope i didnt scare anyone from having a family...lol...

good advice 3nodding

sory this is a touchy topic too...i've been dealing with children of divorce parents all week...and frankly the children hurt sooooo much and the parents are too selfish to even see it all the time...

a happy family is when all member are happy with themselves and have someone who uplifts them and cheers them on in life.....

surprised ohhh close to home...... my parents just got divorced the other month...... sad  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 am
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

husbands are awesome!

good advice 3nodding

surprised ohhh close to home...... my parents just got divorced the other month...... sad

aww im sorry sugar.....im here for u if u need someone to talk to....and someone to just listen... smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:08 pm
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

husbands are awesome!

good advice 3nodding

aww im sorry sugar.....im here for u if u need someone to talk to....and someone to just listen... smile

aw thanks ^^  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

timberwolf78

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:41 am
Timberwolf78 was inspired to me by the word timberwolf that is a part of my singing group in my culture, and we call ourselves The Grey Timberwolves... since all the members of my group are family... hope i am making sense... sweatdrop
and 78 is the year of my birth  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:43 am
timberwolf78
Timberwolf78 was inspired to me by the word timberwolf that is a part of my singing group in my culture, and we call ourselves The Grey Timberwolves... since all the members of my group are family... hope i am making sense... sweatdrop

Fun! blaugh  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm
timberwolf78
I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE U LIKED WOLVE...IM KIND OF EMBARRASSED TO SK BUT WHAT IS UR REAL NAME AGAIN?....I KEEP THINK DAN BUT IM PROLLY NOT EVEN CLOSE...LOL  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 am
Melisciose22
timberwolf78
I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE U LIKED WOLVE...IM KIND OF EMBARRASSED TO SK BUT WHAT IS UR REAL NAME AGAIN?....I KEEP THINK DAN BUT IM PROLLY NOT EVEN CLOSE...LOL

Jake twisted  

timberwolf78

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:56 pm
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

good advice 3nodding

aw thanks ^^

My future is kinda vague.
But I know I'ma get married & have kids someday.
I'm already planning my wedding & trying to think of names for my kids.
xDD
@Mel, How'd you think of the name Skye for your son? I hope I spelled Skye right. >___>

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

good advice 3nodding

aw thanks ^^

xDD
@Mel, How'd you think of the name Skye for your son? I hope I spelled Skye right. >___>

lol planning your wedding? wow... I hope its as wonderful as you plan it to be when it happens! blaugh  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

aw thanks ^^

xDD

lol planning your wedding? wow... I hope its as wonderful as you plan it to be when it happens! blaugh

Yes I am. It's quite fun you know.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

aw thanks ^^

xDD

I can't see myself getting married so planning it would be hard... I shall plan my best friends wedding! Far more fun! bwaha rofl  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:37 pm
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6

aw thanks ^^

xDD

I can't see myself getting married so planning it would be hard... I shall plan my best friends wedding! Far more fun! bwaha rofl

You can't? O:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:14 pm
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6

aw thanks ^^

xDD

You can't? O:

nope!  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 am
Yeelaiis
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6

good advice 3nodding

aw thanks ^^

xDD
idk....i think i heard it on this show called parent hood....one of my friends named tyrone burton was on the show and there way a guy on there named skye and it kind of stuck in my head. i guess u can say thats where i got it from but i wanted some thing short and sweet  
♣ 20Qs ♣

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff