Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:08 pm
O.o That was kinda out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:46 pm
lol.. what are we talking about? What came out of no where  

Maiiz_
Crew

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:50 pm
I was talking about how the greek have five different words for the different kinds of love, and she was all like, "Haha, yay greek!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Lady Kuurin
I was talking about how the greek have five different words for the different kinds of love, and she was all like, "Haha, yay greek!!"
Yes, I am random... I forgot to mention that...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:28 am
Quite alright!!
I'm random myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:06 pm
Lady Kuurin
Quite alright!!
I'm random myself.
Haha, joy. We can all be random xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:58 pm
Yay for Randomness!!!
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 am
Love knows no boundries
It knows no gender, nor no name
Love is a feeling,
that drives one insane~

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:06 pm
That's cute ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:48 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Love knows no boundries
Love is a feeling,
that drives one insane~
Aww, did you made this up?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Love knows no boundries
Love is a feeling,
that drives one insane~

I like this alot. Would you mind writing NaruXSasu poetry like this- just an idea that is out to anyone. I would like things to check. *remembers I have to read a fanfiction... AHH*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Hmmmm...

Love should really about caring about the other to the extent of dying for them, and liking them for who they are, despite their bad qualities. But... It's not like that anymore. In fact, I think love has been lessened to merely 'liking someone a lot.' But that's not love anymore... it's liking someone a lot. I think when you're actually in love, you're not afraid of what they'll think about you, and you're willing to show them every part of yourself. You have complete faith in them.

Back on the subject of genderless love, I still think people are too afraid of what others will think to really fall in love with someone for WHO they are. Even homosexuals. Personally, I believe sexual preference has nothing to do with love. Or should have nothing to do with love.

We're supposed to hate each other
It's what they expect
They think there's nothing more
But yet, every time, it's me you protect
I don't quite understand it
Because we've always fought
But lately it seems
It's not quite what I thought
I don't know what you mean
When you say you love me
I'm not sure of anything anymore
It's like being blinded, and I can't see
I'm growing afraid
Of what will happen to us here
What was wrong with fighting?
You're making everything unclear

[[ Yay for crap poems I made up on the spot!!! But seriously, I suck. And so does this poem. ]]

Lady Kuurin
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 pm
Lady Kuurin
Hmmmm...

Love should really about caring about the other to the extent of dying for them, and liking them for who they are, despite their bad qualities. But... It's not like that anymore. In fact, I think love has been lessened to merely 'liking someone a lot.' But that's not love anymore... it's liking someone a lot. I think when you're actually in love, you're not afraid of what they'll think about you, and you're willing to show them every part of yourself. You have complete faith in them.

Back on the subject of genderless love, I still think people are too afraid of what others will think to really fall in love with someone for WHO they are. Even homosexuals. Personally, I believe sexual preference has nothing to do with love. Or should have nothing to do with love.

We're supposed to hate each other
It's what they expect
They think there's nothing more
But yet, every time, it's me you protect
I don't quite understand it
Because we've always fought
But lately it seems
It's not quite what I thought
I don't know what you mean
When you say you love me
I'm not sure of anything anymore
It's like being blinded, and I can't see
I'm growing afraid
Of what will happen to us here
What was wrong with fighting?
You're making everything unclear

[[ Yay for crap poems I made up on the spot!!! But seriously, I suck. And so does this poem. ]]

thats... deep... I LOVE IT  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 pm
Wh-what's deep?
My poem?
Or the other stuff?
-suddenly feels appreciated-

Lady Kuurin
Crew

hakumei de ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:11 pm
well, on the main subject again (even though I like your poem) I think that love is genderless. I think that sometimes people force themselves to ignore the same gender because everyone expects you to love the opposite gender. lots of homosexual people probably don't want to admit to themselves that they are gay/lesbian or not know it yet. I am actually not sure myself whether or not I am homo/bi sexual. I sometimes look at girls and say "wow, she is so pretty" almost in a sexual way, or think "if I were a guy I would love her" but I don't love them I guess.I also think that when you first think you fall in love then you can't really tell sense this is you first time expiriencing it(love). how can you tell it is love at any time? you could admire someone but you do not love them. you might think that they are beautiful but still not love them. I've thought I was in love and ended up just insantly not loving them. I've hated someone then being obsesed over them, thinking it was love.

Also I think a straight person might become gay/lesbian because they meet someone that they start to love but just think it is friendship. Eventually(hopefully) they will find that they love them, and have always loved them. I don't think a homo (sorry to anyone that this abriviation might affend) person can ever become totally staight because does being straight mean that you never loved someone of the same gender? if not then yes, a homo can become a staight. I think they would have an easier time adjusting to it though. they of corse would be as shocked a a straight person would be if they found they liked the same gender (but opposite obviously) but no one would critisize them about it. Everyone is ok about one gender loveing the other so it would be easier so be confortibal to be with your lover in front of people.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff