Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:26 pm

Koyashu took it and put the strap on. He adjusted the strap before saying," Okay...ever heard of The Bird and the Worm?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 pm

"Don't recall but shoot anyway."said Cara sitting up on the bar counter and waiting for him to play.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:46 pm

Koyashu strummed a few strings. Then he started playing 'The Bird and the Worm' as well as singing along.

((I actually have this song on my profile. Just go there to listen to it.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:00 pm

Cara threw up a rock hand, "YOU GOT SECOND ACT GIG TONIGHT HANDS DOWN! Normaly I take second act but hell, I'll be opener for you." she gave up a double rock sign and hugged him. "Sweet!"
((love that song. Btw. You can just post the links from youtube on here when your character sings or something.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:05 pm

((Yeah I know, but I had that song in my profile and I felt too lazy to look up the link.XP That song is perfect for Death Note!))

"Uh...thanks...first time someone gave me second act after my first audition," Koyashu said nervously and slight shock.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:07 pm

"Eh, no prob. Actually, Richard always comes to the shows anyway when he's not too busy. So you will have him around to cheer you on...I hope cheer...knowing him he will be an arse about it."laughed Cara. "Welp, first costumers lets get to work!"she said as a few costomers flooded in.
((Time skip soon?))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:15 pm

"Okay," Koyashu said as he started helping customers.

((Yes to the time skip.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Richard walked into the bar and sat at a stool close to the stage, he looked exaughsted(sp) and more stressed than he had hours ago that morning. He wore a plain white dress shirt and black pants, with black shoes. Cara had her hair up in pig tails and was replaceing the stud to her nose ring because she had lost the other one.
"Alright, get ready main act."she whispered to Koyashu and got onstage with her blue guitar. Anouther boy got onstage and stood beside her with a black guitar.
"Alright,alright,alright par-tay people! This is Black Strawberry! Your lovely bar hosts!" a second later she started danceing amazingly onstage and then sung.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtOwc&feature=related

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:49 pm

((I love that song! That song rocks.))

Koyashu stood backstage waiting. He managed to get his guitar and for his performance he had removed his black tank top, but he still had his leather jacket on. 'She's good. Nice choice of song,' he thought as he listened.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:51 pm

"ALL RIGHT FOLKS! OUR NEXT SINGER IS A MAN NAMED KOYASHU! HE'S NEW SO LET'S GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!"yelled Cara, everyone booed, Richard's eyes narrowed as if he wanted to murder everyone. "Ahh! YOU GUYS ARE STINGY! I MIGHT HAVE TO CUT THE BEER LIMATE HERE! ANY WAY! HERE IS KOYASHU! ROCK ON LOV'S!" Cara yelled and backed away backstage.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:19 pm

"I'm nervous now," Koyashu mumbled as he went on stage. "HEY THERE FOLKS! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR SOMETHING NEW!" Koyashu yelled into the microphone before he started playing and singing.

Bleed it Out
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:33 pm

"ROCKEN LOV' ROCKEN!"yelled Cara for the sidelines. Richard still stared up at Koyashu stony faced though and smoked a cig. The crowd seemed to love him to.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Koyashu finished the song and saw that everyone loved it. "ALRIGHT! NOW FOR A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE! A GOOD LOUD SONG!" Koyashu yelled before he started playing his guitar and singing again.

Last Resort(Uncensored)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Cara got off the back stage and grabbed her brothers hands, she then began to dance like a rocker and tried to get him to dance but all he did was scowl. "Come on, you love this song."she hissed, "not feeling well. Plus I don't do much danceing. Live with it."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:12 pm

Koyashu finished the song and looked out at the audience. "THANK YOU! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED YOURSELVES! YOU'VE BEEN AN AWESOME AUDIENCE!" Koyashu yelled throwing up the devil horns with his right hand before heading backstage.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff