Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:06 am
SweetHugz
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz
"Hmm?" Midori turned around. "Crap!" She thought. "She was watching?! I hope she won't tell Sophia." "H-Hello.." Midori said half-smiling. "May I help you?"
((sry im suposed to be grounded so i can only get on when my mom isn't home ^^ gomen ))
Gella caught up to the girl "That was so awsome how did you do that?" she asked catching her breath

[Oh, that sucks >.< Grounded.]
"Do what?" Midori asked, lying, not wanting to reveal her secret. "What did I do?"
"How did you kill that vampire so easy? I mean I fight them all the time but that was wicked awsome!!" Gella said excited
"Oh, um... I don't know." Midori said, still lying. "Can we walk and talk on the way? I need to find my friends and we have to hurry before more vampires come. My name is Midori, what's yours?"
"Sure & you don't lie very well. My name is Gella. But anyway just tell me what you did. I mean honestly if it is a secreat I can keep it but lieing to me is never worth anything." She said calmly starting to walk with her  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:28 pm
Midori sighed, it look like this girl won't get off of this subject easily. "Very well then. If I tell you, promise you won't tell another soul, not even to my friends or your family." "It looks like I have to tell her why I have powers," She thought, "I just hope she doesn't tell Sophia."  

SweetHugz

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:23 pm
((Okay first of all, Blade_of_Hatred: Chill out, its the holidays and im with family, no bad blood, but really, you need to relax. Second, SweetHuz and tuski-onee please start a new pm instead of quoting. And Third, soooo sorry I haven't been on recently!))

Sophia rushed to the girls side and gently picked her up out of Zackary's arms. "Oh my god, oh my god. Ummm... wake up!" Rembering her name Sophia tried that next to bring the girl back to sub-conchenceness ((sorry about spelling there.)) "Emilia, please....."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 pm
[Sorry for quoting -_- It's just that I thought tsuki-onee couldn't find my posts so I quote because there's so many posts between everybody and tsuki and mine.]

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:24 am
"Allright... Now one more charge to add on to my list, leastways, i dont think were moving just yet. So... with that in mind give her this and let her rest."

Zach handed over his hauberk. Then he took off his sword belt and rested against the wall of the cavern.

If you want, you can take a seat and tell me about yourself, maybe ill be able to better grasp the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:43 pm
(sorry. didn't realize...)

Joshua glanced left and right, looking at his ruined homeland. gods, this place is more depressing than ever He sighed and began the long walk to the city through the surrounding forest.  

Gail Akriest

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Emilia heard someone calling her name from the darkness. she turned and saw a forming figure of clouds, which slowly solidified. "Emilia..." Emilia almost burst out in tears: It was her mother! She began to run, but her feet fell upon nothing. She looked down: Space, empty space. Her mother faded, and in her place where five vampires, each one with a very familiar face. "No... not again..." She whimpered in the real world, sweat beading her brow as her dream self tried to escape the old memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:15 am
SweetHugz
Midori sighed, it look like this girl won't get off of this subject easily. "Very well then. If I tell you, promise you won't tell another soul, not even to my friends or your family." "It looks like I have to tell her why I have powers," She thought, "I just hope she doesn't tell Sophia."
Gella smiled "I won't tell your friends & I don't have any family... well except kisa of course." She said seting her hand on her large wolf's head "I promise i wont tell anyone."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 am
He stopped, hearing something from further in the forest: females talking. He slowly inched to the trunk of a tree and peeped around, watching. It was two girls, one with a wolf by her side. why are they just sitting in the forest? don't they realize it's dangerous?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:10 pm
Sophia quietly sushed the girl and told her that all was right. She calmly wipped the sweat from Emilia's brow and sat her up. "Are you okay?" She asked.  

strawberryluv259

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:48 pm
[ Tsuki-onee, Strawberryluv, or A.K.A. the owner of this thread doesn't like the quoting we do, so we better stop.]

"Er... sorry about the family part." Midori said. "You probably won't believe me anyways, but..." She looked around spotted a boy watching them. "I'm an angel." She muttered low enough for Gella to hear.

[BTW Blade, we're in a forest walking, not in the streets. >.< ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 am
"Here, this'll wake her up."

Zach brushed her hair from the back of her neck and gently held the base of her skull. Then he covered her nostrils and her mouth.

Her breething quickened in stress, he'd have to let her go if she didnt wake up, but any regular person would. It was instant reaction. He'd learned it from feng shui books he'd read when he was young, and was fairly confident in what he was doing.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:09 am
SweetHugz
[ Tsuki-onee, Strawberryluv, or A.K.A. the owner of this thread doesn't like the quoting we do, so we better stop.]

"Er... sorry about the family part." Midori said. "You probably won't believe me anyways, but..." She looked around spotted a boy watching them. "I'm an angel." She muttered low enough for Gella to hear.

Gella's mouth fell open & her eyes went wide"..... you're kidding? that is soo cool!" she said excited but still she kept her voice low  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:24 pm
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz

Gella's mouth fell open & her eyes went wide"..... you're kidding? that is soo cool!" she said excited but still she kept her voice low

"No, I'm not kidding." Midori said, sounding a little bit serious. "We have to find my friend, vampires might me after her too."

[Away: Going away on vacation somewhere with my family.
1/2/08 - 1/7/08 ]

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:08 pm
SweetHugz

(sorry, i'll change it)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas