Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What would you do if you woke up next to the person above u? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:53 am
depends on the circumstances.... if it was just randomly, then i'd probably bust out laughing for lack of any logical explanation... but you already know why that is...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:54 am
I came to steal your heart away...
Possibly stab you and then laugh because you are able to die....you know...the usual
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:21 pm
Either poke you and ask where I was or run out yelling, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! WIERD SITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:26 pm
i would run and scream as killrox screams to just join the commotion.  

Ronzalpha201

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:26 pm
dronze
depends on the circumstances.... if it was just randomly, then i'd probably bust out laughing for lack of any logical explanation... but you already know why that is...
User Image

hehehe for fun i would poke him with his own oar. Then run like H3LL
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:55 pm
I would thank her for hosting such a lovely party.
Then, I should thank her for heading such a brilliant guild.
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:08 pm
What would I do? Anything she wanted. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:23 pm
Hee hee hee,
You're silly, Master Nightshade. I'm too young for that sort.

If I awoke next to you, I should hope that preparing a meal would not wake you in process.
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:27 pm
(Awwwww... It wouldn't disturb me. I'd just awake to find myself sitting at the dining table. Too young? That's your choice to make, as far as I'm concerned. Still, your sentiments warm my heart. And for that, I thank you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:45 pm
if i didn't know the person, i'm pretty certain i'd jump out of whatever i was sleeping on and scream at myself a bit, before completely freaking out, if i wasn't before.  

Rakiz

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:08 pm
I'd ask you how you knocked me out then proceed to call the cops.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:10 pm
Laugh like there is no tommorow at you because you woke up with one of my friends, for that matter you woke up with "MEL!" I would laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuugh at you to the point where people would call me gay for crying from laughing at you and still being in the bed because I am unable to move because the tears have immobilized me  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:23 pm
Dammie-kins
Laugh like there is no tommorow at you because you woke up with one of my friends, for that matter you woke up with "MEL!" I would laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuugh at you to the point where people would call me gay for crying from laughing at you and still being in the bed because I am unable to move because the tears have immobilized me

I was 99% asleep when i typed up my last response to dammie. but thinking about it, i'm pretty sure it'd be 99% better than waking up next to him than next to someone i didn't know. *curious look* well, if i woke up in a good mood (since i picked bad responses before) I'd probably tickle attack milky ilky. if i was in a weird mood, i'd probably get really distracted by something really random just to, well, distract myself and get into a long mental debate with myself before focusing on the situation at hand.

if i was planning on letting dammie kill me, i'd dump ice cubes over his head to wake him up or toss a pillow at him.

yep, that'd be a me response.

But on the contrary, if i was woken up, hmm... i dunno. what do you think i'd do dameon? you probably know my response better than i do? i can't recall a time of any relevance... XX  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Mel #1st off why am I waking up in the same bed with you?

#2nd off - WHAT!? YOU WOULDNT DARE PUT ICE CUBES ON A SICK PERSON I WOULD ATTACK YOU WITH MY SICKLY BODY!  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Dammie-kins
Mel #1st off why am I waking up in the same bed with you?

#2nd off - WHAT!? YOU WOULDNT DARE PUT ICE CUBES ON A SICK PERSON I WOULD ATTACK YOU WITH MY SICKLY BODY!

#1, i dunno?! i'm just following the thread. GEEZ. and i'm over thinking it for fun.

#2, i'd make sure you weren't sick at the time. if u were, why are u in the same bed as me again... in a sick/migraine ridden situation to add up?!

?!?!?!?!?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces