Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Jan looked after the girl as she ran, a frown on her face. Now, why'd she do that?
((New character coming soon...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm
((wait saying why did I do that?? i didnt i was pulled away XD lol))
Uriyu stoped when he was a few feet away "Now what is the matter?" he said like a gentleman with a small smile trying to fix the matter  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 pm
(( question I'm confuzzled... and did Uriyu just come up to Jan and whoever was just arguing with her?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:07 pm
((yeah....didnt u read my other msg??? XD lol))
"So will anyone tell me?" she said with a dissapointed look on his face when it turned silent when he came over there  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:17 pm
((*hits pause button* Who's standing with Jan? and speak slowly, as my brain is frying itself on a massive headache crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:27 pm
((*sigh* okay the girl that had the chips in the first place grabed me and took off cauz i was with her first and i was strangly sad to leave you because for some reason my char was enjoying our convo caus Jan is teh only person that seems to get her and then some one else came and yelled at us for arguing eirlier so because of that, teh girl took me away and Uriyu happened to be there on the bridge and saw somethign was wrong so he came over to you and teh other girl arguing with you cauz we were aurguing and im already gone by now with the other girl and Uriyu wants to know what is wrong so he is over there with you and teh other girl asking what is worng......*gasp gasp gasp gasp* got it?))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:36 pm
((oookay... *bows sheepishly* gomen!))
Jan looked over at the newcomer. "I really have no clue. I was having a conversation with that girl that just got dragged off when this other chick came over and started yelling at us for arguing." She shrugged. "People are so noise..." she muttered as she started to go back to her bench and her book. She stopped, though, and looked at the boy. "Where did you come from, anyways?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm
((i chose my pic so ima change the profile lol XD))
Uriyu looked bac at the girl "I was just iver there on the bridge enjoying this book..." he pated teh bag with the book in it "...and i happened to see there was a problem....." he said lookign bac up  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:52 pm
Jan nodded. "Well, if you've got nothing else to do, would you come back with me to the town? I left my book back there, and, as I really don't want to go back, company would be much appreciated since my other companion seems to be otherwise occupied."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
"hmm....." takes out a phone/planner an stred clicking buttons ".....i think im free for about onther 20 min or so.....sure..." he said puting it bac in his pocket....
((brb gunna make some toast XD lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:01 pm
Jan watched as the stranger started playing with his PDA, her eyebrow quirking. "Lovely," she answered. "It won't even take that long." She started walking towards the town. "What do you do that requires such a strict schedule?"
(( neutral I think I'm out for the night... bye))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:08 pm
((>.< aw so mean leaveing me alone))
"Well when you are born in a rich family they expect you to live up to their expectations....." he said with a not so hapy expression  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am
"Aah... So, the family makes the schedule for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:21 pm
"well not exactly......i have to keep up with their expectations......because in the yougest son i have to surpass my brothers....." he said then relizing he said to much of his personal life "........." he kept his watch only infront of himslef with no expression  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Jan watched him with a curious expression. "I see... And," she added, looking up, "I understand."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff