Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:42 pm
User Image
Speaking completely...

Nope, sorry, I have no specially skills. -.- All I can do is design uniforms very badly.

And I've verrrry good at sneakily smoothing the way for my friends to BL fandom. Very good indeed. My capacity for corrupting others reminds me of Lord Henry Watton. (Awful man from the novel The Picture of Dorian Grey. I hate what he does, but am slightly reminded of myself. O.o)

User Image
...Different languages.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:37 pm
@ Fayt_Liongod=^^= Hehe. *Random glomp* It was a action waiting to happen.

Are yaoi fans scientists in the making?? Pfft...I wish...my science skills are lacking in all directions. Actually it's one of my dreams to make security and spy gear. Don't know very well if I can do it but...that's what dreams are for.
My skills are pretending to be innocent, acting completely calm or freaked out just to test peoples' reactions. Hehe I watch people. That would seem like a good enough skill to turn some heads over our direction and welcome them to our lovely incredibly large world of love and openness.  

Mika_Clari

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:07 pm
Mika_Clari

Are yaoi fans scientists in the making?? Pfft...I wish...my science skills are lacking in all directions. Actually it's one of my dreams to make security and spy gear. Don't know very well if I can do it but...that's what dreams are for.
My skills are pretending to be innocent, acting completely calm or freaked out just to test peoples' reactions. Hehe I watch people. That would seem like a good enough skill to turn some heads over our direction and welcome them to our lovely incredibly large world of love and openness.

~ heart heart heart ~

I daresay I'm quite good at lying and acting innocent... And I always manage to hide away/close down stuff that isn't meant to be seen before anyone barges in (Usually they barge in a second later o.o;; It's very stressful 3nodding )
>__> I still haven't found my sketchbook... so no uniforms for now ;_; I did a new lil sketch on my mini notebook that I stealthily ninja'd from my mom.
~ heart heart heart ~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:18 pm
Mika_Clari

-gets glomped- THANK YOU!! ^_^ Dou you glomp people all the time? I like watching people too! It creeps them out sometimes though. Spy gear would be cool! I want a pair of regular reading glasses that have a computer built in to it and you can read all kinds of info! rofl neutral I couldn't be a scientist even if i tried! A geneticist now i would love to be! 4laugh  

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 pm
@ Miss Sushi - I am sorry I haven't a deviant art yet! sweatdrop I have a fews disagreements with putting my work online. ^_^ I will work on putting it up though. I am almost finished with the manga i am drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:59 am
~ heart heart heart ~

OMGOSH, speaking of electronical doodads, did any of you see the crappy movie Stormbreaker?
Imagine watching yaoi on one of those computers *drool*
You can get "spy gear" online but they aren't very hightech... the spy ear thingy is HUGE so you'd be totally noticed xD
We could always find someone who's related to the people who make those cool gadgets... and turn them over to our side >;D
I found all these cool gadgets while being WHOAH bored.
Infinity Transmitter
X-ray spray
video recording glasses
Pinhole Cam
Pretty snazzy, eh? ;D Sushii wants them, especially the glasses and Infinity Transmitter.
~ heart heart heart ~

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm
User Image
Speaking completely...

Ohh, wait, you do realise (part of) the Vatican is set within crazy inpenetrable fortess walls. And they have a very good security system 'cos of all the art kept there. -.- Looks like it won't be as easy...

@Fayt_Liongod=^^=: I'd bite glomp you, but physical contact makes me twitchy.
I'm not the best cosplayer ever 'cos of that. XD I get huggled, I glare at the perpetrator. And then I'm flattered that they recognise my outfit.

User Image
...Different languages.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
User Image
Speaking completely...

Ohh, wait, you do realise (part of) the Vatican is set within crazy inpenetrable fortess walls. And they have a very good security system 'cos of all the art kept there. -.- Looks like it won't be as easy...

@Fayt_Liongod=^^=: I'd bite glomp you, but physical contact makes me twitchy.
I'm not the best cosplayer ever 'cos of that. XD I get huggled, I glare at the perpetrator. And then I'm flattered that they recognise my outfit.

User Image
...Different languages.
~ heart heart heart ~

Ha! Inpenetrable, eh? as far as I know, penetration is one of our strong points. heart
~ heart heart heart ~

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:46 pm
Penetration... is one of our... strong points... lol Love it!

To get in the Vatican we'd need... umm... well, let's see... whee huh.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Lenre Li

Let's make this Christmas...

>8D Mweh heh.
PUN INTENDED.
...a real scream~

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:47 am
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

>8D Mweh heh.
PUN INTENDED.
...a real scream~
User Image
Speaking completely...

Kukukuku. XD

How about... Some industrial lubricant? neutral

On a more serious note, I found a video on Think MTV highlighting how bad discrimination can be. Home Coming

User Image
...Different languages.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

>8D Mweh heh.
PUN INTENDED.
...a real scream~
User Image
Speaking completely...

Kukukuku. XD

On a more serious note, I found a video on Think MTV highlighting how bad discrimination can be. Home Coming

User Image
...Different languages.

gonk crying That almost made me cry. How the hell could people do that!? It's not HUMAN, goddammit!
I found this...
What is up with arresting people who fight for EQUALITY? Isn't the law there to protect, not isolate? To make sure nobody is hurt, but now police officers, who are supposed to represent justice, are hurting innocent people?
...a real scream~

User_2629207

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:09 pm
I honestly thing that would be the worst thing to happen to the world as we know it.

Yaoi is all about idealism. It's hardly like the real world at all. The last thing there needs to be is more arguing over who's right and wrong, whose perception is the most "real", etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:36 pm
Miss Sushii
Lady Gyrfalcon
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

>8D Mweh heh.
PUN INTENDED.
...a real scream~
User Image
Speaking completely...

Kukukuku. XD

User Image
...Different languages.

gonk crying That almost made me cry. How the hell could people do that!? It's not HUMAN, goddammit!
I found this...
What is up with arresting people who fight for EQUALITY? Isn't the law there to protect, not isolate? To make sure nobody is hurt, but now police officers, who are supposed to represent justice, are hurting innocent people?
...a real scream~

maybe some of that KY Warmy lotion!

I agree with you on the video. They should not be aloud to do that.  

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:19 pm
User Image
Speaking completely...

Joking around like this is fun. I guess I made things too serious just there. sweatdrop

User Image
...Different languages.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas