Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:11 pm

That's because you had something valuble or something.
That leads me onto something else.

I got hacked on my first acc too but I got why I got hacked and that's enough to save me from getting hacked again.

Which was...

STOP SHOWING OFF.
I'm fine with it but when you say like "LOL. My redemptions better your redemption with [insert number] ATK +[insert number] STR"
I had a good holy spear with 95 atk and +5 str but it's not like I'm going to smega out "MY HOLY SPEAR'S GODLIER THAN YOURS" since that's worse than my view point on a few things.

Ks'ers are there 'cause they need to grind too.
You people are so greedy. I mean can't you share?
Like I remember during the point when I used to train on Sakura cellions and everyone was there I just had to make some friends and compromise like "I'll take the left and you get the right".
And that help us take ahold of our map.

All I have to say is don't be greedy since the world doesn't revolve around you so stop being so stuck up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 pm
Right now what is annoying me most is this:
People who KS your mob.
When I am bored or there is a perfect opportunity, I gather up a huge mob of the monsters with bomb/bow whacking and then proceed to bomb them all to death (woot for level 1 arrow bomb). But then people, usually in their third job-ish levels walking to their training place, decide that they want to kill my mob.
MAH MOB, ASSHATS D<
I haven't a clue what is going through their heads! Do they think I need help, or are they trying to scrounge up a bit of exp, or are they just asshats?

Ok, end rant.

Also MS's curse filter. Savage blow.... >.> That's as bad as when sentinels were called Stone Balls xD
Or how you can say "crap" but not "a**" "********" etc. Really, make up your minds already!
And I was not aware that Hitler was a curse. Poor guy.

NOW, end rant  

Akuyoko

UmmYusuf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:07 am
What annoys me too is when I at henesys especially minding my own and some fool comes and defame me for no apparent reason. And no I do not ks. I am one of the nicest people in Maple! I should say that this is in windia!

I am not happy today because of it! cry  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:12 am
User Image

I am so pissed that I feel like using this image --->
Okay =/
I'm just going to let it all out this time.

You know what... I feel like crap today.
I haven't had internet access for 3 days 'cause I went on a cruise to the Bahamas so I've been really anxious to get back and play MS.
When I come back I see that there is a quest or something and I click on the NPC.
Then I noticed that I did something wrong so I close the box but when I click it again I didn't notice my ski's which makes me drop them in a "HUGE" crowd. No it was really actually only 2 people. I'M DAMN SERIOUS.
Someone takes them and I nicely ask them back for it and promised to pay 1mil for it.
And what do they say...
"..." <---nothing making the F4 face. And then he cc's.
The part that actually makes me so pissed is that if you were ever ever ever part of "KesteL" or know BossLegend, CopyCatX, CrossAngelZ, 0GenoCide0 or someone that was in KestreL you would know that I took over a month to get those skii's. I was/am so pissed.
AND IT'S ******** CHRISTMAS EVE! CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE FOR ONCE AND NOT BE SO STUCK UP/GREEDY/WHORES! I MEAN I NEVER TYPE IN CAPS! EVER. PEOPLE THESE DAYS X____x;
I'm probably going to get a server change just about next month if people in Bera keeps on being so...

I've never been so mad as this before about MS. I mean seriously. I know I should of been more careful but I just feel that the people these days are just becoming more stuck up.

And now I want to get back my ski's. AND ON CHRISTMAS EVE D=

You know what else pisses me off?
How everyone thinks that 3rd jobs or 50+'s are rich. CAUSE WE AREN'T.
I PROBABLY AREN'T/ISN'T/NEVER WILL BE AS RICH AS MOST OTHER PEOPLE. SO STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS SINCE IT'S HARD TO JUMP BACK. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M JUST HAVING A HORRIBLE DAY.

x3Crystalize

Takahashi Retsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:06 pm
noob rogues that follow u around with DS  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:29 pm
Some things that reallly annoy me:
Spamming in the guild chat. Really!
When people trade me and take FOREVER to beg for whatever it is
Them: (nothing)
Me: Err...Need something?
Them: PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Me: What?
Them: PLZZZZZZZZZ
-trade ends-
7 year olds on Maple. They're about as mature as a fetus. Not very mature.
People saying "TIGER IZ MI MAIN, I KS U LOLZ" Nowadays, its "FANGBLADE IS MY MAIN, LOLZ"
People asking to join my guild. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER.
CC PLZ
MESARS PLAWKS !! 11 eleven six111
People asking me out. R U SINGLE? WANT BF? No, no I don't. I'd rather a squirrel.
Noobs calling me a noob. I never did anything wrong, why do this?
I can't think of anything else, at the time....

Illuminated Pastries

Xzabitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:37 am
what annoys me to hell and back is when i do something just slightly wrong and they call me a noob, and then when a noob is transfering one of my freind steals the noobs stuff then he ccs and at that moment the noob walks in o.o then thwey say money plz lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:44 pm
When stupid n00bs say "cc plz"
then "mesos pl0x"
then "OMFG hacker"

Really ******** annoying.

mashiroku

8,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:29 am
x3Crystalize D: That really sucks D: <3333333333

ITS CALLED MOBBING PEOPLE. I know its less convincing that I am not running for my life on my low dit but srsly. IF I HIT A MONSTER AND RUN AWAY WITH LIKE 10 BEHIND ME ITS NOT BECAUSE IM SCARED ITS CALLED MOBBING.

Can't mob in EL Nath because these people come by and are like "OMG 20 JR YETIS I WANT TO PLAY" and they kill them crying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am

Rant rant rant.

♥When people accuses you of hacking since when you try to defend yourself you make a fool out of yourself.

♥Ksing. OHKAY. I know I'm not a big fan of grinding but when grinding's your only choice then I can understand.
I was at the Excavation Site II and the usual Wooden Masks, Stone Masks, and the Ghost Stumps.
Some random guy just pops up and says "cc" not even a plz.
I'm just like "no"
Then we're "fighting for the map" as he says but I'm just trying to go grind without disturbing him since the maps big enough to share.
Then all of a sudden he starts ksing me when I'm at the top platform and what does he do?
defames me and logs off.
You know there was a reasonable explaination for sharing the map and why be so stuck up and selfish.

♥When people know you have a main... When my mage was around lvl 14 I got partied by a cleric that got me to lvl 19 in like a few hours at the slime tree and then he just notices that I have a Maple Bandana and he's like... "You have a main don't you? What lvl is it?" and he's just like "Oh you don't need me. Your funded" and disbands. ):
Why do people think your funded as always?
I'm not funded a bit to tell you the truth.

@Merumiharu: Thank you for your pity :3
I got them back from a friend on Christmas Day.

x3Crystalize

AsianHug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:34 am
Some of the things that really sucks are..
-"Will you be my gf/bf?"
-"Mesos PL0x"
-chatspeak. -_-
-RACISM!!!
-People thinking your a noob when you were actually playing since beta,but your account got deleted by someone!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:05 am
WTF Is it just my imagination or has the world change brought a bunch of evil little people to Bera. These past few days I have crossed paths with even more annoying people and annoying Smegawhores. :/  

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:20 am
@AsianHug: My Beta account was banned because a friend of mines hacked it and then hacked on it o___<

@Merumiharu: ahhhhh. it can't be your imagination since i've crossed paths with the same evil people that you've probably met.
It's just Bera's population is becoming more diverse.
And tell me about those smegawhores X____x;
And UnExp's been silent...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:00 pm
KSers, people telling me to CC, this noob that follows me around and he's like a pet.. and he doesn't understand anything I tell him lol and he wants me to go everywhere with him... I dont want to tell him off because I don't wanna be an a*****e lol...
Noobs calling other ppl noobs lol
Jennayx3!!!!!!!!(In Scaina)
Annoying SMEGAers...  

SidAnarchy

Lazy Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm
My gears grind often when I'm sharing a map with a few other people whom are also grinding away and killing their fair share, then some person randomly pops up and sees us grinding away and jumps in right in my attack/kill area. mad Really annoying.

Short version of what's said above: I hate it when random people start killing my fair share of monsters to grind away on. mad  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff