Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:02 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and MagnaAngemon were getting tired and losing a lot of power "We need to regroup tamer we wont last long under this condition" Toan nodded "go on i hold them off then i'll be right behind you" MagnaAngemon nodded and took off first slashing down digimon left and right with Toan right behind when a apocalymon appears beside Magna Angemon and slash him with his metal claws but Toan push him out the way and took the hit sending him back 50 feet when the dust clear Toan was laying on the ground bleeding and hardly moving "TOAN!" Everyone of his digimon yelled

MagnaAngemon charge past all the digimon and was beside Toan and tried to heal him but the damage cant be undone "Damn it why did you took the hit! your human if you die you die for good!" Toan weakly rise his head "I couldn't let a friend die now can i" And Toan drop into unconsciousness's with his black digivice falling to the ground and it started to glow pure white and so did Toan and MagnaAngemon and Toan began to heal himself . Toan and MagnaAngemon merge together. Toan has become "I am Kaiza"

A figured started to rise wearing a black and white robe and a white hat of MagnaAngemon and on his chest was a symbol of his digivice. Kaiza started to walk forward with a calm expression and look at his new form "I feel....stronger......" and he hold out his hand and Two white Excalibur burst from his hand each about as long as his arm and he vanish from where he stand and appear behind apoclaymon and he felled to pieces as if he was slash over and over and exploded when the explosion clear Kaiza walks out unscratched and walk toward the army and somewhere his digivice said "Human/digimon...digisoul purified"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Hurricane firguring out This battle began to become impossible Hurricane had enough of This, Hurricane Yelled out "DIGISOUL BIOMERGE!" Suddenly a Bright Light is Shined In The Giant Cavern, Suddenly a Huge Ball of Light Appears, Hurricane Crimson, Chaos, Crescent, and Sentinal are plled towards the Ball of Light. Sucked in like some black hole. Suddenly The Ball turns a deep green. Suddenly The Ball disperese and There coming out of the Ball is Hurricane, Yet, He does not look like himself. There Hurricane stood covered in Dragonic Holy Knight Armor, It was entirely Green and Gold. Hurricanes digiwatch and molded into a Chestpeice on Hurricane. A Beeping was Heard and It said."Digisoul Biomerge Complete" Hurricane held nothing in his hand His Palms Were Open, Around Hurricane's Head Stood 3 balls of Green Light, Simlar to The Flame of a Digisoul. Suddenly One Of These Balls Forms into a Sword. It was Named WindScar in Digiruins, Covering The Blade . Another Ball suddenly Molded and changed into Something Else, It had became a shield embordied in Colors of Green and Gold. A Huge Symbol unkown to Many People appeared on The Shield. Hurricane Then stood In The Middle Of All The Digimon. Hurricane Yelled Out "Slash Of The Wind!" A Huge burst of Wind emits from The Blade Hurricane swun Taking Out, Almsot Half of The Digimon's Army, damging most o Them But Deleting Alot in the Blast.

Hurricane_hedgehog

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:51 am

"give them trouble!" charie shouted to hurricane. "tapirmon, you need to digivolve!" tapirmon just gave a slight nod.

Tapirmon digivolve to.... unimon!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:18 am

In coming.
Tyler and Xaunwumon came down and ram some demon digimon.
Someone need some help.

atomic_twilight

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 am

"are you up to it?" charie asked unimon. "I am now." charie clambered onto unimon's back, and he took off with an eathereal attack, charging through digimon, while charie struck some of the ones that weren't deleated. though unimon could only deleate digimon up to champion level.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:03 am

Dark Hail!
Xaunwumon blasted a few Puppetmon and Devimon.
Nuclear Punch!
Metal Etamon punched a few piedmon.

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:57 am

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Kaiza hold out his Two white Excalibur "Heavenly dragon roar!" and Kaiza charge at the Demon army and spin around faster and faster creating a white tornado until it take a form of a dragon that ram threw the army taking out a few hundred at least then the dragon dis burst as Kaiza jump in the air and did a hand sign as his two blade touch aginst one another "Hell destruction!" and black seal form all over the army exploding destroying a good handful of demon digimon with each seal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 am

"Dark Spirit Deluxe,"yelled Metal Etemon. He blasted a few demon digimon.

"DARK HAIL,"Xuanwumon yelled. He shoot a few shards a some Puppetmon and Devimon.

atomic_twilight

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:14 am

With That Last Attack Hurricane Did, Half Of The Army was gone. Hurricane looked to Toan in the Air and Said, "Can You Defeat The Reast Of The Army? I feels something Bad is going to Happen In Drive City," Hurricane Then Took his sword yet again SLASH OF THE WIND!" A Huge Blistering Wind of an Attack came at the Other Half of The Demon Army, Wiping Out All The Digimon. " Too Easy......"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 am

"Ok, their gone, but how about Daemon,"asked Tyler.

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 am

Vajiramon and Slayerdramon stare at Kaiza "There no way he can be-" "i knew Toan was strong but that.." and they both took out a malomyotismon but they were getting overwhelm from to many Digimon and getting tired fast

Kaiza saw that his Digimon was in trouble And 2 pairs of white wings burst from Kaiza back and he charge straight for the group slashing down as many as he can but just before he reach the group he spun around and hold out one hand "Heaven Devastation!" and shot a white orb out toward the army shattering the demon digimon absorbing the power for more strength and continuing on to the next group until it ran out of energy and disburse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:27 am

Soma watched about half the battle before becomin uncouncious.
They did it!
Man, I wanted more fun!
Ninjamon had appeared out of thin air before he was about to attack.
Dancing lea---. What!, I didn't get any fun?
Angemon flew over to Soma before realizing he was uncounciuos and started shaking him.
Soma, SOMA!
Angemon yelled trying to get him up.
We need to hurry! Soma won't respond to anything I do, but he is still breathing!
Angemon yelled out to the group.

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:31 am

Kaiza heard the yelled of soma group and flew over "What happen" Kaiza ask as he bent down and his sword turn pure black and stab down on Soma releasing energy into his body to heal him

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:32 am

Suddenly Hurricane went Unconsious. He fells to the Ground Yet The Digisoul Biomerge cancelled out. Crimson quickly landed on the ground and Caught Hurricane. Chaos,Crescent, and Sentinal Stood There seeing if Hurricane was alright. "Toan, The Army As Been Defeated, Demon had another Plan as well I think, We must get To Drive City...."

[Crimson Carrying Hurricane and Other Digimon Runs off Towards Drive City]

Hurricane_hedgehog

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:35 am

[Tyler, Metal Etemon, and Xuanwumon went to Drve City]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games