Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Smirks ,"C'mon!" Flies toward the motel and circles around it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 pm

falls asleepand has veemon carry him into motel

Mega20Mega20

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:13 pm

User Image

"Lazys...." Imari flies over to them and picks them up.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:26 pm

The next morning Firion wakes up with massive bed head, pulling a comb out of his pocket to flatten it. He throws his boot at Gabumon who snorts and wakes up, rubbing his head. He yawned and stretched, sleep still in his eyes.

"We need some kinda hint or lead as to where to find this aquaintance with the holy ring for Gatomon," said Firion as he stare out the window in deep thought. Firion's psp/digivice lit up brightly and a small headset seemed to materlize onto the screen. Firion picked it up and inspected it, frowning. Vadermon appeared on the screen with a happy expression on his face.

" Firion my boy, I've been studing your digivice, and since it is a transmitter it can send and recive data, therefore, I sent you a nice microphone so we can better exchange communications,"

" That's amazingly convineint," Firion remarked putting the headset on his ear.

" Any luck finding the contact with the experimental holy ring?" he asked

"None yet, we've no idea what the contact even looks like. I was kinda hopping you would know," replied Firion.

" The digimon you are looking for is a very eccentric one. He may appear to look like a gatomon at first but make no mistake he is very cunning and deceptive. Truth be told this was more than a mission for your oppertunity. We need you to track down and retrivea digimon by the name of Betsumon. Again, he's very cunning and deceptive and has disguised himself as a gatomon,"

" Well, Considering how many gatomon are in the city besides Savanah's,"
he remarked.

"Well I have things to tend to now, so until then, good day," and with that Vadermon dissapeared from the screen. Firion grimaced and lay there thinking of a way to track this rogue digimon.

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Groaning, Savannah rolled over, arm draped over her partner. Both of them had been disturbed by the noise of the digivice, and were fully awake by now. Savannah, with blue-green eyes, stared at the digivice, thinking hard. One fist was clenched around her crest of loyalty, and the other hand was on Gatomon. Still in her jeans and shirt, she crept into the bathroom they had and luckily found a hairbrush. "Seems to me that we have an ally on our side, however committed he may be." The blond commented from the bathroom, brushing the long strands out and braiding it neatly.

Silently, Gatomon rose and stretched, waking up much more quickly than her friends. "Being a Gatomon myself, I'm pretty sure I can tell if there's an imposter or not." She mewed, gathering up Savannah's disarrayed items. "I'm getting breakfast." was the last thing she said, almost swallowed up by the massive door frame. Not much later she returned, McDonald's paper bags in her mouth. "Hope no one minds English Muffins." Gatomon said, placing two beside Firion and Gabumon on the couch.

Savannah emerged from the bathroom, and lit up the room with a dazzling smile. "Thanks!" she said, amazed that her partner had picked up on her favorite breakfast snack. Gathering one of the two remaining parcels, Savannah sat down by the coffee table by the sofa. "So this Betsumon resembles a Gatomon, you say?" she asked between bites. "Or should I say he says" The Texan pointed to the psp/digivice, covering her mouth with the other hand.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:26 pm

They drop him at a door ,"Wait here as we check in...." They walk towards a counter..

Sago_Knight

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 pm

"o ya i need to return his digivice" looking around "where'd it go?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:44 pm

User Image

Reaches desk of clerk ,"I would like to check in."
A gekomon looks at him ,"1 or two rooms?"
"Guess one will do."
"Here's your key, checkout is tomorrow."
Sago and imari walks back.

User Image

Sago_Knight

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Gabumon and Firion munch down the egg McMuffins and get ready to leave.

"I didn't think they'd have Mcdonalds in another dimention," he remarked as they left. Firion moves by Sago accidently bumping into him.

"Sorry," he said as he past.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:08 pm

"Neither did I, frankly." Savannah sighed as she scooped up her bag. Throwing out the trash, Savannah took a hard look at the room. Wow... how did I get here? she thought, staring but not really seeing. She kept thinking back to the first time she entered this world, and tried to comfort herself, thinking that Vanessa and Reid would go home without her and Salamon.

And how time went by! She barely knew about Salamon in the real world, and had no clue that there was a digital world as well! Unlike other Tamers, luckily the pair hadn't been discovered back home. Maybe now they'd find out why Savannah was here in the first place!

Gatomon looked up at her partner and friend, then tried to figure out what she was staring at. She looked back at Savannah, then tugged on her jean leg. "Umm, Savannah? You're staring at nothing." The white digimon poked her head out the door and beckoned to Savannah. "Firion & Gabumon are leaving, you do realize." she said matter-of-factly.

Savannah, shaken out of her reverie, nodded. "Uhh, yeah. Just thinking." The Texan stammered as she ran out. Following her friend, she didn't speak, just mulled in silence. Not grumpy or sad silence, just silence.

"Thinking about home?" Gatomon cut in. She was worried about her best friend - it wasn't like her to be so pensive. Walking on all four legs previously, she stopped and stood up, marking the difference between cat and digimon. By now, she knew her partner so well, it was beginning to border on a telepathic connection.

Savannah sighed. "Yeah. It isn't the first time I've been worried. It's just my nature." Watching her best friend accept that response, she picked her up and hurried to the lobby. She briefly looked at Sago, and then caught up with Firion. "So, has your buddy told us where to go yet?" she asked casually.

Hakari Niko

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:14 pm

"No problem.." Looking back at Firion and walks to Mega ,"Ready?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 pm

"he's still out but i lost his digivice we got to hurry before he wakes up"

Mega20Mega20

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

User Image

"You look for it, I'll knock him if he wakes up.."

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:54 am

((*sigh* I knew this would happen if I replied to the guys post. Should've just ignored him crying ))

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:23 am

((Oh, the fighting thing. You can fight Gatomon & I if you'd like! 4laugh ))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games