Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:19 pm

(( Haha hecka pro post xD haha ))

"Who's that?" Jonathan asked as he pointed his pincer towards another tamer that came out of nowhere chasing a black blob. "Wait...is that a Botamon?" Jonathan scurried closer and closer towards the two with Katie resting on top of him. She was too scared to continue on foot in the Underworld.
Fernando waited a second or two before doing anything else, feeling his hand tense up as if he met her before somewhere, BUT he couldn't remember from where. "HELLO!" Fernando shouted from where he stood, waving towards the tamer and her digimon. His voice echoed through the emptiness of the underworld.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:25 pm

{ Haha, thanks ^^ I improved in roleplaying xD }

Lena noticed something getting closer to them. Oh, that's right, she remembered now - they were in the underworld. But she'd never been here before; what if there were monsters? Naturally, she tensed, being more cautious to her surroundings. She had been ready to take off in the opposite direction when she realized what had been approaching was another digimon. Was that... a Crabmon? And a Salamon?
Her ears caught the sound of someone, a boy, shouting 'hello' to her. Looking around, she found who it was, at first confused. So she wasn't the only one here. Well, of course not, why would she be? The underworld did seem vacant though.
"Oh... hello!" She called back, slightly grinning. She took a few slow steps toward him, feeling more comfortable if she was around someone else, rather than wandering around alone.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

(( Guess what?! :'D you need like 30 more post to digivolve your botamon into a koromon :'D haha ;; haha I'm rusty at roleplaying >D I'll get better soon xD ))

Fernando laughed at her as she came closer to his group; she seemed kinda tense from the Underworld, maybe because it was the Underworld after all. "Hello, I'm Fernando." Looking down, moving his hand and his palm upward. "That grumpy, smartalick crabmon is Jonathan, and that cute, puppy eyed Salamon is Katie." Looking back at the strange tamer, he poked the Botamon she held in her arms on the forehead. "What a cutie." He laughed a bit as Jonathan turned his head for the embarrassment that was brought upon him.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm

{ =O Really?! YAY! I'm pretty close now aren't I? haha. You're fine ;] just takes a tiny bit more practice and you'll be AWESOME. haha : D }

Lena glanced at Fernando's two digimon, admiring them from where she stood. "They both look so strong. And Katie is adorable!" She said, not helping but smiling at the Salamon. Before she came closer, from far away it looked like they were only one digimon, but now she could see they were two. She looked back at Fernando, giving a small smile as she introduced herself as well, "Oh, and my name is Lena." She wasn't very good at introductions, being rather shy sometimes. But so far she hadn't tripped over any words or done anything embarrassing, which was a good thing. Humiliating herself on top of being so lost all of a sudden would be horrendous.
Lena looked down at Kuchi, petting it absentmindedly as she grinned.
"Haha, Kuchi, my Botamon? Cute? Ah, I suppose you're right, he can be adorable, but most of the time, he's a real troublemaker! He ran away and I had to chase him all the way down here before he stopped and let me catch up. So, what are you doing here?" It made a little growling sound, where she could feel the tiny, tickling rumble on her arm where it rested.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 pm

"Ha! Most of the time for us it's Fernando." Jonathan laughed as he came closer to them, Katie simply just giggled. "Fernando, is one of the most simple mindedness, strangest, off topic person you can ever meet."
"Hey!" Fernando laughed as he pushed his foot down Jonathan's head; Jonathan's head was tough so his foot felt like nothing but a tiny bit of pressure. "Anyway, nice to meet you Lena and Kuchi." He stared at the tiny, black digimon and smiled. "She's so cute, and sounds like she's hungry." Shaking his head, he remembered that she asked him a question. "Herm...why are we here?" Fernando turned to Jonathan, who simply gave a shrug. Katie on the other hand, shivered in fear but was happy to meet the new tamer. "Honestly, I don't know. I guess it was luck? See we came to a fork in the road and Katie here picked the path for us."
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Lena blinked, this guy was a troublemaker? She found that hard to believe, because in a way, he seemed so innocent. All the same, the words made her grin. It lightened up the mood. Kuchi hopped up from her arm and on her shoulder, blinking.
"Hungry? Hm, strange, she just ate... Then again, sometimes she'll eat the weirdest things," Lena said, tickling her little digimon. So they came here by chance? Well, that was convenient. She laughed softly, saying, "Well, looks like I'm pretty lucky Katie picked this path, otherwise I'd probably be wandering around aimlessly and lost right now, haha." It was true too. She'd probably fall down another hole somewhere and get stuck in a trap or get eaten by a monster or something. Knowing her, trouble was never too far behind, or ahead.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm

"I doubt your even that unlucky." Fernando laughed as he released his foot from Jonathan, who muttered something as he rubbed his head with his pincer. "That sounds like something I would do though...but on purpose." The tamer smiled a bit.
"It's true," Jonathan added as he picked Katie up and dropped her next to Kuchi. "Fernando is such a strange human from your world. Danger he just mocks cause he thinks he's so invincible." Sarcastically dragging the ending of the sentence.
"Really?" Fernando squatted next to Jonathan and pushed his fist down his head. "That's what we're doing right now, I don't even know if we should go somewhere after this." He looked off to the distance and turned to Katie who was playing with Kuchi. "Do you know where the nearest town is?"
"No clue~" Katie laughed as she jumped into the air, pouncing after Kuchi.
"I guess we just gotta aimlessly wander until something happens." Jonathan complained as he grabbed Fernando's arm, sick of being beat on, and threw him forward. Fernando landed on his back with an oomph. "That's what you get!" Jonathan laughed as he scurried away to Katie. Fernando simply laughed as he watched his digimon walk away.
"Maybe if we get lucky, we can fall into another hole and drop somewhere that's less creepy." Fernando turned to Lena and smiled.
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Lena watched as Kuchi and Katie were playing with each other. She supposed Katie was Kuchi's new friend now. That was nice; Kuchi didn't play with many other digimon. She tried to hide her laughter when Jonathan flipped Fernando over on his back. Overpowered by your own digimon; that was sort of amusing.
"Hmm, falling? I think I'd rather just calmly step through a hole, instead of falling. My butt still hurts from falling through that hole in the ground!" She laughed, recalling how just recently she fell through and landed on her butt like a clumsy idiot. But a less creepy place? Where would that be now that they were in the Underworld?"But a less creepy place would be great, this place is so dark and practically brooding that it makes the abandoned mansion in the woods at night look like a fun house." She grinned, the analogy was so lame yet so true.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

"Well," Fernando picked himself up, laughing a bit at himself. "Maybe we should visit a haunt mansion and see what we could find! Like an annoying, smart digimon once told me, everything happens for a reason." Giving a quick glance to Jonathan who just smiled and shrugged. "Maybe the reason why we're here is to solve a mystery!" The heat of the moment swept him up into the air as he stood on a single foot and pointed upwards to the stars. "Or find a hidden treasure by an ancient treasure map! OR...!"
"Or your just making this up, and you know there is no reason why we're here." Jonathan interrupted; Seth fell flat on his face after his interruption because of the lack of balance he had standing on one foot.
"Ugh...Your always putting me down." Fernando laughed as Jonathan passed by him. "Well, there's gotta be a reason why we're here..."
"I say let's go to Toy and Tama Town~!" Katie laughed as she jumped over Kuchi over and over again. "The more toys the better."
"Well maybe that's why we're here." Jonathan helped Fernando back onto his feet and continued. "Maybe we were here just to encounter falling people from the sky, and get creeped out of this place."
"Maybe...OR!" Fernando started again, but hastily got interrupted by Jonathan.
"OR there is nothing and we're going to Toy and Tama Town!"
"No." Fernando stopped the group from moving as he pointed ahead, behind Lena. "Was that always there?"
Jonathan and Katie turned to their attention to a mysterious cave that emerged out of nowhere that seemed to came from the spot that Lena and Kuchi fell from. Thunder clouds circled the spot as a dark glow spread through the Underworld. From afar, you could see yellow dots that surround the mouth of the cave, louring the group ( Fernando, Jonathan, and Katie ) in closer towards them.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Lena grinned. Visiting a haunted mansion sounded just like her thing! She really thought he was hilarious, with his imagination and possibilities as to why they were where they were. Watching as Katie and Kuchi were practically playing leap frog with each other, she laughed. Toys? She bet Kuchi would love that, but Lena always bought toys for her little digimon. So many, that half her closet was filled with them, not to mention some were scattered all over her room and bed and even her brothers'.
"Encounter falling people from the sky and get creeped out? Hm, you could be right, but that's not very exciting. I like the idea of a treasure map, that's pretty thrilling," Lena said, giving Fernando a small smile. Hm, she had always seen tamers higher in authority than their digimon, but Jonathan seemed like he could have been Fernando's dad or something. That was funny.
Her attention averted to what the three were looking at behind her. Her eyes widened; that had NOT been there when she fell through! And she was a little alarmed seeing the three in front of her drawn to it. Her arm reached out slightly, Kuchi scrambling back and hissing behind her ankles.
"H-hey, that's... that's sorta weird... don't you think you shouldn't go towards it like that? What if it's dangerous?" Lena sort of lived for danger, but not if it was going to kill her.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:08 pm

"Lena's right..." Katie cowardly whimpered as she jumped behind Fernando and started shivering. "What if we get eaten by a gigantic digimon monster?!"
"That's why we have Jonathan though." Fernando simply laughed as he pushed the Crabmon forward a bit. "His tough outer shell and hard-headedness can break the teeth of any digimon." A compliment-insult, one of the very few that Fernando used even though it wasn't that good.
"Katie and Lena are right, we shouldn't go towards it. It kinda did just appear out of nowhere." Jonathan turned back to the ground, seeing the fear in everyone's eyes, except for Fernando's who's eyes showed only his stupidity.
"What if they have cookies?!" Fernando whined like a five year old, but ended up laughing afterwards. "Well I doubt they would anyway, but it's an adventure. It's better then just standing here looking for something to happen. I mean, Toy and Tama Town sounds great and all, but this is a cave. What if there is a hidden treasure inside of it?!" Fernando squealed as he started walking towards the cave. "Coming?" Katie and Jonathan had no choice but to go with their tamer, what if something were to happen to him. Katie and Jonathan would never forget themselves for getting him hurt, even if it was his fault. Fernando smiled at Lena and Kuchi, maybe hopefully, he hoped that they'd come with them even though Kuchi was a Botamon. "Everything will be alright, nothing's gonna hurt you. Plus, I bet you can kick some digimon butt."
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

The funny thing was, when Fernando asked what if they have cookies, it reminded her of a t-shirt she saw in the mall one day that said, 'come to the dark side, we have cookies!' which made her laugh; though she doubted whatever it was on the other side had cookies. Or, they did, and they could be poisoned. She figured the gloominess was getting to her, because now she was starting to get all these pessimistic thoughts in her brain, which was going to make her paranoid!
"Treasure, adventures..." The words brought a huge grin to Lena's face. Those two words promised enough excitement for her! She reached down and Kuchi climbed up on her arm, hopping into the hood of her jacket and laying in there.
"I believe you, except for the part where you say nothing's gonna hurt us. Something might, but then like you bet, of course we can kick some digimon butt, so we've got nothing to worry about!" Confidently, she caught up to Fernando and his digimon, preparing herself for getting in what was probably, even more trouble. That seemed to be her thing though; if it wasn't Kuchi's fault, it was her own, and frankly, she had no problem with that.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 pm

[Tyson and Tentomon entered]
Tyson saw two other tamers with their digimon. He ran trying to catch up to them as tentomon flew behind him. "Hey you two wait up." he said as he started to sprint over.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Fernando turned his head as he heard another tamer shout from behind the group. "Hello!" Fernando waved back, stopping in his tracks towards the cave. Jonathan shook his head as he whispered to Katie about something; probably something about Fernando and his leadership skills. "Something will attack us most likely," The tamer turned to Lena and smiled. "But nothing is gonna stop us from finding out what's inside of this cave! To think, what if this place has undiscovered treasures of the ancient warriors? MAYBE it was from an ancient tomb that was restored partly to life from sand."
"Or maybe it's just a trap..." Jonathan pointed out as he continued ahead, Katie following behind him. Katie turned back to Kuchi and the rest of the group to keep on moving forward as soon as the new tamer and the tentomon caught up with them.
"Hi, I'm Fernando! That's Katie and that over there is Jonathan." Talk about de ja vu. He already went through this with Lena, but he didn't mind going through it again for the sake of another tamer.

Henwyfatale

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hi I'm Tyson and this is tentomon." He said, "nice to met you all. I had a feeling there would be other here."
"No you didn't." tentomon said. "Sorry he can be crazy some times. So whats going on here."
"Yah it looks like you guys are looking for something."
(Sorry i'm not to good at this its hard for me too write a lot)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games