Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Saren bowed slightly sheriti as a form of 'i'm sorry. Saren than looked to the now two males. Shikon, Itchy, and the impon all came twords saren with a sighing expression on their faces, well except teh impmon he had a satisfied smirk. The impmon looked eager and ready for action, who was he? Saren looekd to tehm questioning the new digimon.

Shikon looked at Saren upon reaching him, "hey Sare.....this guy helped Itchy and me in teh fight inside the mansion against the two goons on the top of the hill looking down at the two of you dancing..."

"did he now?" Saren asked curiosuly and a bit interested.

"he sure did..Saren..." Itchy said hopping into the conversation.

Saren looked at teh impmon, "So, I take it you shall be following me now, huh?" Saren asked already knowing the answer.

"Sure thing boss man. yah, I will be your wing man boss man..." the impmon said tryign to sound tough..

"So, your a IMPmon....your name is now ghoul welcome to the club.." Saren said unenthusiastically..

"GhouL!? I am a imp!..." Ghoul said jumping up and down..

"thought that would annoy you.." Saren said to ghoul with a small smirk.

Ghoul looked pissed, and opened his mouth in anger, but spoke no words inf ear of being kicked off teh team..

After this all happened Saren looked to Sheriti and opened his mouth to say something as his digivice started to sound off loudley. "Warning, Warning...You msut goto to drive city! Warning drive city!"

"What the.." Saren asked curiosuly, but was soon whisked away by some teleportation divice.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Sheriti was surprised to hear that coming from his digivice but she was taken back a bit as she saw him disappear. Zack backed up seeing them all pixilated away. She sat there silently only staring then soon looked down. She was a bit sad to see him go.
She sighed rissing on her feet, Zack craned his neck up seeing her but soon followed behined. She baggan to put away her speakers but left her zune on, connected now to her head piece. She ignored the small static in the backround that whispered her name. "Oh well.... I'm sure he'll be fine. Come on." She nodded as she walked twoards the two tamers. A bit nervous to speak out but what the heck, she had nothing to do now. She actually was liking the purple like wolf. "H-hi there." She was a bit shy knowing they were watching her dance. "So why are you here?"

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Kirashimu says,"What just happened?"
Kirashimu's digivice flashed. It read, "Adios." as Kirashimu was whisked away, but his digimon remained.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Sheritis eye brow twitched as her smiled faded. “What is with everyone and disappearing?!” She shouted at the sky, gripping her zune in the air. Zack was scratching his head nervously seeing sheriti act like this. Sheriti crossed her arms, “Fine, I don’t care.” She pouted.

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:01 am

Kirashimu woke up. His surroundings looked like he was in a prison cell, but he wasn't sure. He starts plooting his escape, when he suddenly fell to the ground and was dazed once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demiveemon and Gigimon were on the floor bawling.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Sheriti ballet her fists in rage as her face steamed up, “It’s not that funny!” She sshouted at the digimon beginning to march off. Zack followed behind her as they began to walk away, suddenly Sheriti felt strange. She took a glance at her digivice reading the words Drive city. She looked at zack as he nodded placing his hand on her shoulder. They both teleported away from the one time use of the digivice. (exit :0 )

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Cyberdramon said,"Okay guys we need a plan to find Kirashimu."
Sangloupmon said,"I say we split up in five groups of two."
Cherubimon said,"I call Crescemon!"
Crescemon said,"Cyberdramon?"
Cyberdramon says,"We need the teams to be balanced so... I'll go with Demiveemon."
Demiveemon said,"All right!"
Crescemon said,"I'll take Gigimon."
Gigimon said,"Works for me."
Sangloupmon smiled evilly,"I call Milliniumon!"
Milliniumon said,"Fine."
Cherubimon said,"I'll go with cardmon."
Cardmon S2 said,"Yay!"
Megidramon said,"So that leaves me with Klutz"
Burning Greymon said,"I'm stuck with him?!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Zar watched the events unfold then when Sheriti left Zar went to work. "OK kiras digimon follow me I can track kira by his digivice signal." Zar lead the digimon till they caem to a cell with kira in it. "Hey dude did ya miss me?" Zar said with a grin on his face.

ZarAburame

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Zar picks the lock. Zar digivice started beepign Zar grabed it adn read his message. it said "Infection drive city." 'Well kira thats my que to leave Ill be back later." Zar ran outside and summoned Zip from the digivice. "Zip to drive city." Zar climbed on ZIp and ZIp took off.
[Zar exit to drive city]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 am

Kirashimu leavves and heads off to the ocean.
(exit to east data ocean)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:20 pm

"I'm here." Rebecca yelled as she walked into the massive building. She looked at agumon and sat down on a couch. Looking up she sighed,"Agumon, perhaps we'll be one of the greats up there." She sighed as she leaned back on the couch, closing her eyes to get a quick rest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Rebecca got up from the couch, the rest was longer than expected rubbing her head she poked agumon awake. "What time is it?" She asked stretching.
Agumon looked at his wrist,"Well it happens to be half past a claw." He sarcastically remarked at her.
Rebecca shook her head partially drowsy,"That late all ready, we better head back to drive city." She slung her bag over her shoulders and put her digivice away. She left the building agumon following her.
(Exit to drive city)

ilinkzeldi

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 pm

((charie and gryphonmon fly in from east data oean.))

gryphonmon landed outside the tower, and bent down, so charie hopped off his back.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:15 pm

(Mouse,Monodramon and Sukamon enter from East Data ocean)

"Well here we are." Mouse said to Monodramon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 am

"yep." "you can get off anytime soon."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games