Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)
How to introduce myself...☺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:30 pm
WOOT!!!

I LOVE heart SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!! heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:23 am
Firstly, hi everyone, I'm brand new to this guild but I think its fantastic so far biggrin

My name is Jess, family/friends call me 'Jessi-loo' because my middle name is lucy. You can call me whatever smile

I'm 15, 16 in June! razz

England, UK.

Like: Art, drawing, doodling, nice people, lie-ins, walking, spending rediculous amounts of time on my computer.. crackers+cheese biggrin

Dislike: Arrogance, lies, baked beans! (yuuuk >.<)

Favourite bands.. uhh take a look at my profile, I cba to list them all here xD

And lastly.. who invited me? Uhh, I think it was Melisciose22, because of the fact that I like Heroes razz  

Jessi-loo-x

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:03 am
Jessi-loo-x
Firstly, hi everyone, I'm brand new to this guild but I think its fantastic so far biggrin

My name is Jess, family/friends call me 'Jessi-loo' because my middle name is lucy. You can call me whatever smile

I'm 15, 16 in June! razz

England, UK.

Like: Art, drawing, doodling, nice people, lie-ins, walking, spending rediculous amounts of time on my computer.. crackers+cheese biggrin

And lastly.. who invited me? Uhh, I think it was Melisciose22, because of the fact that I like Heroes razz
hi jessi-loo...i love how you got your name....but welcom to the guild i hope you enjoy....so who is yur favorite hero  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:24 am
Hey guys, nice to meet everyone here. Obviously I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Ryan, though somehow got the nickname "Mufasa," hence my screenname. One of my roommates' name is also Ryan (another Bryan), and I guess everyone got tired of the two of us looking whenever our name was called. Call me either, it really doesn't matter.

I'm eighteen and will be nineteen this May.

Currently I'm an English major with an emphasis in Secondary Education at the University of Northern Colorado. I've lived in this state for nearly three years after moving here from California.

There are plenty of things I like, most of which have already been listed in my profile. I really enjoy Heroes (dur); own the first season and watched the second every Monday with all of my roomies (plus some). I've got most of my specific bands listed, but my choice of music is pretty much anything in the "Rock" genre, including metal, prog, alt, classic, etc.

Dislikes? Eh, not a fan of listing dislikes. I suppose if you really wanna know, just ask.

Oh yeah, and Melisciose22 invited me.

Leilani Rose

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:30 pm
Mister Mufasa
Hey guys, nice to meet everyone here. Obviously I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Ryan, though somehow got the nickname "Mufasa," hence my screenname. One of my roommates' name is also Ryan (another Bryan), and I guess everyone got tired of the two of us looking whenever our name was called. Call me either, it really doesn't matter.

Currently I'm an English major with an emphasis in Secondary Education at the University of Northern Colorado. I've lived in this state for nearly three years after moving here from California.

There are plenty of things I like, most of which have already been listed in my profile. I really enjoy Heroes (dur); own the first season and watched the second every Monday with all of my roomies (plus some). I've got most of my specific bands listed, but my choice of music is pretty much anything in the "Rock" genre, including metal, prog, alt, classic, etc.

Dislikes? Eh, not a fan of listing dislikes. I suppose if you really wanna know, just ask.

Hi mufasa and welcome to guild.....so i have to know do u have a fav. on heroes? and if u coul dhave a power what would that be...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Melisciose22
Mister Mufasa

Hi mufasa and welcome to guild.....so i have to know do u have a fav. on heroes? and if u coul dhave a power what would that be...

Peter Petrelli's my favorite, without a doubt. I dunno if I could pick a power, though. It's a bit of a tie between regenerative powers and time/space manipulation. >__<  

Leilani Rose

MasterSaul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:20 am
Hello everyone. My name is Paul. By this post I guess you can tell that I'm new to PSG.

I'm 19 years old and I turn 20 on January 28. I'm living in Humble, Tx.
I'm a laid back kind of person and I don't have much to do in my life right now.

Doing things at my own pace, reading manga and fantasy/sci-fi books, eating food, washing dishes eek (weird huh?), playing video games (rpg, action, fighting), and watching tv/movies.
Dislikes:
People who judge other people.

Melisciose22 invited me here because I like Heores (and maybe my playlist xd ). My favorite character is Ando. If I were to have a power, it be either creating and controlling wind or magnetism.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:35 am
MasterSaul
Hello everyone. My name is Paul. By this post I guess you can tell that I'm new to PSG.

I'm a laid back kind of person and I don't have much to do in my life right now.

Doing things at my own pace, reading manga and fantasy/sci-fi books, eating food, washing dishes eek (weird huh?), playing video games (rpg, action, fighting), and watching tv/movies.
Dislikes:

Melisciose22 invited me here because I like Heores (and maybe my playlist xd ). My favorite character is Ando. If I were to have a power, it be either creating and controlling wind or magnetism.
cool like magneto and storm........so do you want to wash my dishes......cause the other people here dont seem to know where the sink is!!...lol  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 am
Mister Mufasa
Melisciose22
Mister Mufasa

Peter Petrelli's my favorite, without a doubt. I dunno if I could pick a power, though. It's a bit of a tie between regenerative powers and time/space manipulation. >__<
regenration is cool but you would prolly have to learn how to fight and defends yourself....but it comes in handy when you have to run into burning inferno to save a neighbors dog.....or a cool job would be disabling bomb......can u say special bomb unit....lol.....Ill manipulate time so i can win the lottorey for once....lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:55 am
Melisciose22
MasterSaul

Dislikes:

cool like magneto and storm........so do you want to wash my dishes......cause the other people here dont seem to know where the sink is!!...lol

How sad. No can find the find the sink? I wouldn't mind washing them for you. Just give me a package of good dish sponges and dish soap and I'm there.  

MasterSaul

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am
MasterSaul
Melisciose22
MasterSaul

Dislikes:

How sad. No can find the find the sink? I wouldn't mind washing them for you. Just give me a package of good dish sponges and dish soap and I'm there.
lol.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 pm
Jessi-loo-x

I'm 15, 16 in June! razz

England, UK.

Nice to meet you Jessi-lou. Wow, you must tell us of England and what type of activities you are into. I think that would be interesting. Hope you have a good time here with all of us strangers. Don't hesitate to ask any questions on any subject in person on any of our profiles as well as here.
Hugs, M  

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:27 pm
NAME WE CAN CALL U: Elaine but my ign, Yeelaiis is fine too.

LIKES: Anime, my music, cookies, candy, drawing, reading, tekteking, making profiles, wonton noodle soup.

DISLIKE: Stupidity, ignorance, the inability of being illiterate, boredom, sicknesses, racism.

WHO INVITED U? MyOwnRainCloud

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:28 pm
Yeelaiis

LIKES: Anime, my music, cookies, candy, drawing, reading, tekteking, making profiles, wonton noodle soup.

DISLIKE: Stupidity, ignorance, the inability of being illiterate, boredom, sicknesses, racism.

Hi Elaine biggrin

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:55 pm
MyOwnRainCloud
Yeelaiis

Hi Elaine biggrin

'Ello Sophia.
n_____n

◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games