Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
fk12's TOTALLY ORIGINAL (*cough*) Cosplay Board [8/21] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:39 pm
*DOUBLEPOST*

Since I have nowhere to put these, more Mr. Main updates. biggrin I can't wait for Zenkaikon now!

Shoecovers finished!
Without me wearing them

They jingle when I walk because of the buckles. It makes me giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:48 am
Those look awesome. Do you use a Tutorial? /working on the show covers./  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 pm
Eep, thank you!

Surprisingly (or not, depending on your viewpoint...), I did not! I basically just laid my shoe on the fabric, drew a rough outline, and went from there. ... God, I suck at explaining things. |||orz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 pm
YOUR LEGS ARE SO SKINNY

why didn't I fondle those  

Shialu

Shialu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 pm
also for shoe covers I looked at a tabi sock tutorial and edited the pattern to a shoeish pattern.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:51 am
That's where you succeed where I fail.

:< And also, you were too busy poking my poofy Franny sleeves to bother with mah legs. The others had long pants.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:35 pm
Sounds Interesting. surprised
I might try that now lols.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 pm
Yes, obey the Shishi. For she knows all. heart

Oh hay Net Slum, have some Zenkaikon camera whore-age.

At home.
Silly face time?
Kairi proposing. Aka- proof I can't think up good poses.
Some crazy angle going on there
lolol I look like a hooker. 8|
Minato has been charmed!
Photobooth? picture 1- The con didn't allow prop guns, but somehow an Alucard had one, so I was allowed to borrow it for that picture.
Photobooth? picture 2- Suggested by photographerlady. Wig fail.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 pm

You're adorable. ;-;
It's just so perfect. surprised <3
AMAZING, MA'AM. AMAZING.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 pm
AH, GREEVUR, YOU ARE TOO KIND. ;o;

Aaaand, since Twelvie didn't reserve a fourth post... um...

Chie Satonaka
Con Appearance: Otakon 2009
Reference Images- [x] [x]

Note: I am indeed making the summer uniform! Short sleeves FTW

Components- [Strike = complete]

•Wig [Eff yea, Majic wig]
•Skirt
•Shirt
•Jacket
•Socks
•Shoes
•Glasses
•Tomoe Card[?] [Hey, man, I need a prop]

1/3/09- Oh shi- I posted! But yea, not much, but armbands, yay! Of course, I recently discovered you can buy exact replicas of her armbands online. Whoopsies.

1/8/09- In time that probably should've been spent studying physics and... generally not being a lazy nerdface, I have produced the shirt, sans collar and sleeve...things. I need some good ol' bias tape for the yellow highlights as well as yellow fabric for the little tie thing. Coincidentally, I got several coupons for JoAnn's in the mail today. I believe it's a sign.

1/28/09- Oh yea, bby. The shirt is finished! Of course, I need to redo the Yasogami High emblem. Which means I'll wind up hand-embroidering it. I suck at machine embroidering.

2/2/09- Not really much of an update, but holy glasses, Batman! And I've discovered that yes, I'll have to make the skirt. Thank goodness, though, I've seen houndstooth fabric at Wal-Mart every time I've gone. I'll probably need to dye it to make it dark enough, though. 8|

3/16/09- So guys, the jacket is coming along quite nicely~ I just need to cut the strips for the arms and sew on that green stuff. And have it meet its arch-nemesis, the iron.

4/11/09- Back from Senior Trip, not being eaten by physics, and somehow managing to drag myself away from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army, I have finished the jacket! Leaving only that b***h known as the skirt. Assuming I don't add the pockets to the jacket. But I probably will, because I need pockets like I need oxygen.

4/13/09- DONE. I'll figure out the pockets later. And the Tomoe card should not take long AT ALL.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:16 am
WOO. XD I... I kinda like her long-sleeves!outfit better... >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm
I like both of her outfits. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 pm
The beauty of the summer uniform is that it uses the jacket anyway, so if I'm not too warm, I could always magically become winter Chie~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 am
8D Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm
o-oh god. twelvie, the irony of it... I made a shirt almost exactly like that for my Len/Rin cosplay. The shirt should be pretty simple, but the jacket looks like a b***h to make. I agree with yokaiy, I like the long sleeves better. o/ summer uniform seems quite con-friendly... 'cus at least you can take layers off if you get hot. Good luck with everything! >A>;;
Also, those arm bands remind me of rainbow brite. Epic win. =DD  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces