Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:49 am
"I was wondering if you knew the whereabouts of the nearby pack. There's one among them I must speak with."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:53 pm
"Speak with you say? You must be new at this. One does not simply speek to a wolf-kind, nor does one simply walk into the den of a pck. I hear that the wol-kind around these parts are particularly vicous toward outsiders."

He crossed his arms and looked to his feet. Scratching his beard he thought to himself.

This girl is tough theres no doubt about that, but she doesnt seem very seasoned. Id hate to say it... but i think that im gonna have to help her. To think i could have just ignored.... dammit

"Allright dig this... i dont know where they are, but i can help you.... First though you must tell me what exactly it is that you need speak to them about."  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:34 pm
He raised an eyebrow in intrest at the girl. "Well, well, no need to be rude." he said as his ears bent back and a saddened look appeared onto his face. "I was just sitting out here and heard voices and though 'hey, I haven't seen any people in a long time.'" his eyes glinted dimly as he sigh, his breath smelling strongly of alcohol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:06 pm
Violet felt a little bit bad for him, she put her sword away. "Your not a hunter, then?" She was very cautious since she just smell a few hunters that wasn't far from here. Violet turned to look back and didn't see the werewolf that was following her. [That's you Squiggle.]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:41 am
He smirked gently and shook his head. "No, I am not. Trust me, if I were a hunter, I would have killed you a while back." he said with a reassuring nod. "Please don't mind my drunken exterior." he chuckled warmly before, for some unexplained reason, turning into a pure, clean, white wolf. He scratched behind his ear, before drunkly staggering and swaying as he started to walk around the warehouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:59 am
Solitary on the streets, Kat inspected her paw and saw one of her claws was growing back. Heh, It was worth the sacrifice, it's over now anyways... She sighed. It was fot the better.  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:57 am
User Image
[Happy Thanksgiving =) ]

Violet stared at him. "Kinda of a odd werewolf..." She thought. "Don't you think you should drink less? Like for example, if you encountered a hunter?" She said, following him around the warehouse once before unlocking the door to the warehouse and didn't go inside yet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:10 am
((lolz sweethugz, have a great one!
thanks for the laugh))  

jinxercat2006

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:35 am
((Right back at ya lovey!))

Parker smirked and shook his head. "No, I do not think that." he said with a smile before sniffing the air and sighing. He turned back into a human and smiled to her. "Well, I think I should be taking my leave. There's nothing here for me right now." he said, picking up his containor and taking yet another unneeded sip.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:24 am
Daniel walks to the edge of the cliff. He's been listening to these hunters' conversation for a whie now and he feels like he must see them. Daniel looks down and examines the two hunters from thirty feet up. He smiles. They're children. What are they doing hunting us. Doesn't matter anyway. The question is, do I fight or run? Daniel silently weighs his options as he watches the two. After a little bit, he just shakes his head and walks away. I should get to town. Maybe that gathering is still taking place. He heads to the town, intending to see if that small pack is still there or if they left.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:22 pm
((Man... i had thanksgiving weeks ago... WOOT for canada))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:02 pm
((It's today for me. Is happy. biggrin ))  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Kat's ears, which had perked after hearing voices, settled. She had not interest in meddleing in the affairs of the on-going werewolf/vampire conflict. I guess you could say she was inpartial, though she would fight for her life and for anyone she cared about. That was plain to see if you saw her eyes. They was a dark orange, but if you looked closer, you could see the pain that she had gone through.

The smell of another wolf is in the air... she thought to herself. She looked into the inpending darkness. She knew he was there, but she didn't know if it was a good idea to confront him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:37 pm
Daniel enters the town a few minutes later, in the warehouse district. Where is it? I know it's in one of these warehouses... But which one? He wanders around in his human form, sniffing the air and sticking to the shadows. He passes by one large warehouse and the overpowering smell of multiple werewolves hits him. He looks at the building from the middle of the road and smiles. About six, by the smell. I wonder if they're intending to fight the hunters or gather together for protection... Let's find out. Daniel walks straight up to the large double doors of the abandoned building and shoves them open. He sees immediately that his guess of six was correct. Daniel smiles and opens his mouth, "I wish to speak with your leader. I am no hunter, and I wish to join you."  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:18 am
[ xD, I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, I did. 4laugh ]

"But you just got here!" Violet said to the man. "I don't even know your name yet." She really wanted to recruit werewolves, but if they wanted to leave, then she was in no position to stop them. Afterall it's their life and they pick the paths they want to follow. Then a werewolf that Violet recruited, tapped on her shoulder. "Some guy wants to meet you. I think he's a werewolf and he wants to join us." He said to Violet. "Fantastic! More werewolves." She said and followed her fellow team mate to meet this person.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff