Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Teen Pregnancy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it morally justifiable now a days?
  Yes
  No
View Results

emo_music_fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:00 pm
uk wht i don't like about teen prengancy? the fact some teens get pregnant then abort the child, i don't agree with tht all. why make the child suffer bc u were a retard and had sex b4 u were ready for the consequences?? i mean it is one thing to wanna throw ur life away.....but to ruin the potential life of a child is wrong on so many levels.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:44 pm
emo_music_fan
uk wht i don't like about teen prengancy? the fact some teens get pregnant then abort the child, i don't agree with tht all. why make the child suffer bc u were a retard and had sex b4 u were ready for the consequences?? i mean it is one thing to wanna throw ur life away.....but to ruin the potential life of a child is wrong on so many levels.

If I were you I'd keep from bringing up controversial topics.
Its a good thing to talk about your opinions but when it comes down to it, I highly suggest not to talk about these kind of things.
Everyone ends up argueing and no one wants to lose.
I suggest people not add thier input on abortion.
We already know it will end with people upset.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:46 pm
But sister!
We could debate!

twisted

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 pm
DaisukeOrDark
But sister!
We could debate!

twisted

Dale! I dont want to argue!
Because I will end up in a debate with my friends.
No fun!  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 pm
emo_music_fan

So lets try to go beyond your spelling and grammar problems and lets go into something I like to call:

Dai will win this debate before it starts.

As you have mention some people do get pregnant while still a teen and outside of Wedlock. Once this happens there are three choices. All of which will be hard on the mother of the child in question. The first choice is the choice of keeping the child. This choice can be hard on he family, the mother, and the child. The second choice is putting the child up for adoption. This choice also is hard on the Mother and Child. The third option is abortion. Although abortion is sometimes is seen as a way out it is just as hard on the Mother as the other choices. But with this choice it seems to have a harder emotional impact than the 1st, but can be equal to that of the 2nd. In conclusion the whole thing can be avoided with better sexual education or even abstinence.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:00 pm
Eri Luvs You
DaisukeOrDark
But sister!
We could debate!

twisted

Dale! I dont want to argue!
Because I will end up in a debate with my friends.
No fun!

ninja
But my side I just wrote is pertty good.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:37 pm
DaisukeOrDark
emo_music_fan

So lets try to go beyond your spelling and grammar problems and lets go into something I like to call:

As you have mention some people do get pregnant while still a teen and outside of Wedlock. Once this happens there are three choices. All of which will be hard on the mother of the child in question. The first choice is the choice of keeping the child. This choice can be hard on he family, the mother, and the child. The second choice is putting the child up for adoption. This choice also is hard on the Mother and Child. The third option is abortion. Although abortion is sometimes is seen as a way out it is just as hard on the Mother as the other choices. But with this choice it seems to have a harder emotional impact than the 1st, but can be equal to that of the 2nd. In conclusion the whole thing can be avoided with better sexual education or even abstinence.
i mean there's people i know who SHOULDN"T have babies because of how they are..like physically it won't be good for it and stuff lie kthat  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:21 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
emo_music_fan

i mean there's people i know who SHOULDN"T have babies because of how they are..like physically it won't be good for it and stuff lie kthat

That and the fact most teenagers don't have the mental capacity to take care of themselves let alone a child.

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:22 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
emo_music_fan

That and the fact most teenagers don't have the mental capacity to take care of themselves let alone a child.
i know a 14 yr old who's doing fine  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:17 pm
I love you both but I wont pick a side!
I love Dale AND I love Kenny.
Meep.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:09 pm
We're not fighting.

Dont worry.

Just the person I was trying to debate never showed up...

stare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:49 am
DaisukeOrDark
We're not fighting.

Dont worry.

Just the person I was trying to debate never showed up...

stare

Because they are bastards no doubt. -_-  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:49 am
Eri Luvs You
I love you both but I wont pick a side!
I love Dale AND I love Kenny.
Meep.
i loove you toos erin!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm
i pretty much think it's unacceptable..

especially you still have a better life ahead of you if you didn't had yourself wasted..

and there this consequence that you're insides will bleed/ you're body will have trouble functioning..  

ll Persephone ll

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:50 am
I am 19 and I have two little boys.

Locklyn (2)
User Image

And Justin (3 months)
User Image

They were both planned and I am doing great with my life. I live in my own house, my boyfriend works and we are all just fine. We CAN manage.
My life was NOT wasted  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games