Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:17 pm
"N-no no, it's okay." Chloe said shaking her head
"I like hearing stories, but your's....it's very depressing." She said looking back up at Noltic.
"I don't really understand, but it must be horrible..."
She thought for a moment.
"If you are dead...and you died when you were young...how did you grow...?" She asked akward.
"Feel free to not answer, ehehe." She laughed nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:07 am
"My brain still worked like a regular brain for awhile, it takes grey matter years to die, thats why coma patients can only stay on life support for so long before their brain starts to kill them. Right now i am actually 17, but i stopped growing and changing somewhere last year. So i dont know, but ill probably look like this forever."

He turned and glanced in the mirror and sighed. He hated the way he looked, it was the only thing that made hm inhuman. It was the thing that made him an outcast and a freak even here among people whoi didnt quite fit in society.

If that was the case where di he fit?

He looked down at his ghostly white hands beneath the gloves he wore and said simply "I know my presence is odd, and that i dont particularly look very pleasant, but.... thanks for pretending."  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:55 pm
He smiled gently as he put Brandi onto the floor. "Oh, 4A and thank you." he said as he started walking up the stairs, looking around for his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:28 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He smiled gently as he put Brandi onto the floor. "Oh, 4A and thank you." he said as he started walking up the stairs, looking around for his room.
"No way!!!!! Your in the same dorm as me!" Ayame looked as her key and his. Both had 4A neatly printed on the front.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:32 pm
He smiled happily and nodded. "Well well, what a coincidence, eh?" he said as he found the door and opened it. "I see you're already set." he smirked as he placed his suitcase onto the unoccupied bed. He tucked his blond hair behind his ear to reveal small, points that were pierced three times at the top. He smiled as he placed his fingers against the emerald, sapphire, and ruby studs, a playful smile appearing on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:15 am
"Yep." Ayame said as she saw the earrings. A chill crept up her spine. She didn't exactly like womanizers. "I sure hope he isn't one." She thought as her belly growled again to remind her that she was hungry earlier. "Want to come with me to the cafeteria?" She asked as Suzume pecked at Ayame's hand gently to tell her that she was hungry as well.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:51 pm
He smiled gently as and nodded. Brandi and Gin making their ways out to fo on an adventure. "Hmm, they'll be back soon." he said with a smirk. "So...where's the cafeteria?" he asked tucking the hair on the other side of his face to reviel the same earring pattern.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 am
[Sorry for not being on >.<]

"I don't know. I was looking for it when I met you." Ayame turned her back and was ready to leave the room. "Want to help me find it?" She said as she saw Brandi and Gin walked out the room.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm
He nodded happily as he followed his kittens. "Oh, but of course!" he said in his most gentleman's tone. "The kittens will most likely find it first, so, we should just follow them." he said with a nod as he watched the two small animals walk around the corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:33 am
"Well, I guess they can smell food from far away."Ayame said as she walked besides Madison, following the kittens. Suzume took off and was following Brandi and Gin, only keeping a couple of inches away from them.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:44 am
Brandi was purring loudly, the scent of cream or maybe milk caressing her delicate nose. "Well, yes they can. Trust me, at dinner, they always try to get onto the table." he said with a chuckle. Gin, on the other hand, was eyeing Suzume with hungry eyes, but was more interested in the milk then a small snack like a bird.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:21 am
"Have you ever bothered to train them?" Ayame asked as she saw Suzume backed away from Gin and flew closer to Brandi. "Boy, how is Suzume going to sleep at night with Gin trying to eat her." She thought. The kittens stopped at two big double doors. There was a sign that said 'Cafeteria' on it. "Guess, we're here."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:55 am
He chuckled gently. "Train them? Why ever would I do that?" he questioned as he walked into the door, holding it open. "Ladies first." he smiled happily, awaiting the other to enter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 pm
"Your welcome I guess..." Chloe said not sure what she coud say to that.

"I'll get used to it! So I woun't ba as akward towards you later....I hope that's alright." She said, looking at him, smiling.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:38 am
After the long awkward pause he sat back on a bed and sighed.

He wasnt sure what to do, most people just sort of ignored him, being undead was so unnatural that many he had once called freinds seeked to end his existance.

"Thanks..."

Was the entirety of what he felt he should say. He walked over to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Really thank you... I'm extremely grateful for you attempt. Leastways im gonna go explore some more seeing as how i havent the luggage of many here unpacking should take moments. Good Luck until until we meet again...freind."

With a fluid motion he removed his coat and scarf from the back of the door and slung them about himself. Then he stalked from the room.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff