Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:05 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She doesn't know what I've gone through in my life." he said, jumping up into one of the branches.
"nor do you about her. So what happened to you that caused you to get so scared that you cant take a warning hit from your girlfriend?" Youya asked as he watched the two girls

"Thats none of your buisness Touya" he growled, sitting in the tree and waiting for them.
Touya laughed at this "oh, so angry. What did I ever do yout you hm?" He asked not looking at him

"Shut up...." he grumbled, closing his eyes.
"as you wish but one last question Kale..." He stood up and smiled gently as if tryign to be friendly "what if there were more thank one suitable man trying for young Kali's hand in marriage?"

He opened his eyes in surprised, and fell off the branch and onto thr ground. "W-What do you mean by that?! I love Kali, I couldn't bear to see her with another man..." he said sadly, quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:09 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Thats none of your buisness Touya" he growled, sitting in the tree and waiting for them.
Touya laughed at this "oh, so angry. What did I ever do yout you hm?" He asked not looking at him

"as you wish but one last question Kale..." He stood up and smiled gently as if tryign to be friendly "what if there were more thank one suitable man trying for young Kali's hand in marriage?"

He opened his eyes in surprised, and fell off the branch and onto thr ground. "W-What do you mean by that?! I love Kali, I couldn't bear to see her with another man..." he said sadly, quietly.
"nor could I," Touya held up his fingers and counted, "Or Hiei, or Jin, Or M3, or Rinku, or Yomi...face it a lot of guys are in love with her, and its not that she' s a whore." He held up his hands "Quite the contrary, She's just a little fairytail princess. They kind of girl we're all looking for."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:14 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"nor could I," Touya held up his fingers and counted, "Or Hiei, or Jin, Or M3, or Rinku, or Yomi...face it a lot of guys are in love with her, and its not that she' s a whore." He held up his hands "Quite the contrary, She's just a little fairytail princess. They kind of girl we're all looking for."

He nearly punched him in the face. "Shes my childhood friend, and I loved her even when I was a kid. I couldn't....I loved her while we grew up, and I love her now, nothing can change that." he said standing up and walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:20 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nearly punched him in the face. "Shes my childhood friend, and I loved her even when I was a kid. I couldn't....I loved her while we grew up, and I love her now, nothing can change that." he said standing up and walking away.
"There are three others who have loved her longer than you." He said simply and walked over to where the girls were sitting  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:25 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"so has two others." He said simply and walked over to where the girls were sitting

He sighed, and went over as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:28 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"so has two others." He said simply and walked over to where the girls were sitting

Kali ifted her head up and gave a weak smile, "We got more water, are you thirsty?" She asked quitely to the boys as Saiyuri held up a canteen  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:35 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali ifted her head up and gave a weak smile, "We got more water, are you thirsty?" She asked quitely to the boys as Saiyuri held up a canteen

He shook his head. "No thanks I'm fine..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:38 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali let her eyes drop to the ground, "ok." Touya and Saiyuri both stayed silent  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:46 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali let her eyes drop to the ground, "ok." Touya and Saiyuri both stayed silent

Kale looked away, and sat down near the water, letting the water wash up to his feet. He sighed, and lied down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:49 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale looked away, and sat down near the water, letting the water wash up to his feet. He sighed, and lied down.
"We should set up camop here so we can get some sleep, you two look terriable" He said as he sat down beside Kali  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:53 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"We should set up camop here so we can get some sleep, you two look terriable" He said as he sat down beside Kali

Kale turned and looked over at Kali. "Hey Kali, can I talk to you?" he asked from the shore.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:54 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale turned and looked over at Kali. "Hey Kali, can I talk to you?" he asked from the shore.
Kali nodded and scooted over beside him, "Yes?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:56 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"...Do you really love me?" he asked, Touya's words starting to get to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:21 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"of course I do, why would you think that I dont?" She asked as she wrapped her arms aorund him  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"of course I do, why would you think that I dont?" She asked as she wrapped her arms aorund him

"J-Just something Touya said." he replied to her, wrapping his arms around her as well.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff