Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru Shinjaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:16 pm
Abaratsumo
Taru Shinjaria
Oh haha I'm apparently working but also invited to a party in SF... now the question is... do I want to drive to SF after work to go to a party... hmmm...

I guess it depends on the quality of the party and how late you're working.

5pm... the party is at Jenn's  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:36 pm
I know what I'm doing for Halloween! *winks at Abaratsumo* The vampires shall dine at Disneyland!  

chuubi
Crew

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 pm
chuubi
I know what I'm doing for Halloween! *winks at Abaratsumo* The vampires shall dine at Disneyland!

What makes you think I'm going with you?

I've got my own tight click I'm going with.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:35 pm
Abaratsumo
chuubi

WHAT!?!? gonk

I..I...*sniff* You hurted mah feelins'. *goes to get some tape*  

chuubi
Crew

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:35 pm
chuubi
Abaratsumo
chuubi

WHAT!?!? gonk

Aw...was I breakin' yur heart?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:38 pm
Abaratsumo
chuubi
Abaratsumo
chuubi

WHAT!?!? gonk

Ya! You...you...you...you implied I'm not in yur tight click! *bawls* crying Must the drunken pirate vampire dine alone?  

chuubi
Crew

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am
chuubi
Abaratsumo
chuubi
Abaratsumo
chuubi

WHAT!?!? gonk

Ya! You...you...you...you implied I'm not in yur tight click! *bawls* crying Must the drunken pirate vampire dine alone?

Okay...I guess you can go to Disneyland with us but don't make too much of a scene.

(Oh by the way, chuubi is the most awesome thing to ever grace this planet!)
Note from chuubi: Oh man, I can edit!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 am
Stupid Australia doesn't celebrate Halloween because "it's an American holiday and we're not American". I tried to Trick-Or-Treat one year but we didn't get much.

I'll probably dress up a little for school (or try to convince the teachers that there's a good reason to have a casual/costume day that day) and I might dress up after school and go looking for some tasty blood. I want to talk my friend into letting me go to her friend's birthday party on Halloween so I can spook those girls.  

Chainsaw Bunny

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 am
Chainsaw Bunny
Stupid Australia doesn't celebrate Halloween because "it's an American holiday and we're not American". I tried to Trick-Or-Treat one year but we didn't get much.

I'll probably dress up a little for school (or try to convince the teachers that there's a good reason to have a casual/costume day that day) and I might dress up after school and go looking for some tasty blood. I want to talk my friend into letting me go to her friend's birthday party on Halloween so I can spook those girls.

Sounds Awesome. It sucks that you don't officially get Halloween over there. I didn't know Australia was like that. I may have to rethink my opinion of your country.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:13 am
I'll be doing things probably starting in the third week of this month. There will probably be a dance here at school (American college), there might be kids trick-or-treating early in our dorms and on the actual day I'll wear my costume to class. The day after Halloween is my birthday, too, so I might do something fun (or funny) then.  

kittyfox_kumiko

Friendly Elocutionist

katlykat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:56 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:21 pm
kittyfox_kumiko
I'll be doing things probably starting in the third week of this month. There will probably be a dance here at school (American college), there might be kids trick-or-treating early in our dorms and on the actual day I'll wear my costume to class. The day after Halloween is my birthday, too, so I might do something fun (or funny) then.

Yeah, I'm going to probably go to Disneyland since it's only a half hour from my University. I have to get my annual pass renewed though and that's going to put me in the hole.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

XxSuccubus SinxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 pm
Party, party, party! Lol. It's on a Friday too, so it's perfect. Lol. I might hand out candies for abit for the kids. :/ Now that I think about it, I might throw my own party. Hm. Who knows.

-Sin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm
XxSuccubus SinxX
Party, party, party! Lol. It's on a Friday too, so it's perfect. Lol. I might hand out candies for abit for the kids. :/ Now that I think about it, I might throw my own party. Hm. Who knows.

-Sin

Yes, it being on a Friday definitely makes it so you can do most anything. I wish i didn't have classes until three so I could really go crazy.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Madd Maestro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm
A friend and I are gonna visit the Eastern State Penitentiary.

WOOOOOOOOOH!!!  
Spooks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces