Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:03 pm
Alutian settles herself into an empty compartment with her barn owl, trunk, and a muggle book she had saved specifically to read during the trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm
Rayne boards the Hogwarts express after a long vacation with her family in Italy. She hears the bustle of students and looks for her fellow Slytherins. Hearing them towards the back she busts open the compartment and happily yells,"KAELYN!!" she then realizes there are two Slytherins she has never seen before. She gave them a big smile..."HELLO KIDDIES!! I'm Rayne!"  

b e a r - c h o o

Rose Han

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Rose gave a look of excitement as she walked on to the train for the third time. She looked in the compartments as many were not filled quiet yet. She chose to pick an empty compartment and sat alone. She stayed silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm
"Of course you can. I'd love company." Kaelyn smiled at Hana and Jamie who had just recently arrived. She sat petting the small kitten in her lap, a gift from her parents for getting top marks in her first year.

Kaelyn jumped when she heard her name yelled, Looking around to see who it was. "Rayne!" She shouted back, getting up to greet her friend, accidently dumping the kitten on the floor in the process. The kitten landed on the compartment floor dazed.

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:49 pm
Princess looks up from her magazine and notices that Lyra and Ari are in her compartment. She blushes for not noticing them sooner.

"Hi Girls, you are more than welcome to join me. I was hoping that I would be able to sit with some fellow Ravenclaws. Would either of you like to chat or read my copy of Witch Weekly?" "I am so excited to finally be going to Hogwarts. It seems like I waited forever to get my letter! My parents would have been so proud of me. I currently live with my grandmother you see because my mum and dad were in a bad accident, and they unfortunately did not survive. I was only 3 yrs old when it happened so, I really don't remember very much." A small tear slides down Princess' cheek.

Princess looks away a bit embarrassed, she slowly turns her head back towards Ari and Lyra. "I am sorry if I made either of you uncomfortable with that bit about my mum and dad. I tend to talk a lot when I am nervous or excited about something. It is a really bad habit I have--George keeps reminding me to work on it."

Princess smiles somewhat sheepishly and gradually lowers her head to finish looking at the very last page of her magazine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:59 pm
"Thanks Ari. Princess, I'm so sorry about your mum and dad." sad  

Lyra Elizabeth

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:32 pm
"Thank you Lyra, I appreciate it. How was your summer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:49 pm
"I'm sorry too, Princess...I'm also excited! I borrowed some old textbooks from my mum and tried to read through them in preparation, but...I got bored sweatdrop What did you do this summer, Princess?"  

Music -Misfit-

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:52 pm
My summer was good, but fairly busy. I went to England for a few weeks to visit all of my family (I live in the USA). My mum and dad moved to the US a while ago, but my other relatives still live in England. We also had LOADS of friends staying over. What about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:10 pm
Wow kaelyn you're the top of your class, it's what i expect for fellow slytherin. mrgreen  

Movie Goerz

Hana Milova

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:29 am
I hope, i can be the top of my class too, so i will add some point for Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 am
Meady dragged her trunks behind her, looking for an empty compartment. Finding none, she claimed one with only a couple people in it and started putting her trunk away. Once everything was safely put away she crossed her arms and started walking around the train, listening to people's conversations. Much better than sitting down.  

LilMeady

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:08 am
Regaining her composure, Kaelyn sits back down. "We all need to do our best in all of our classes this year so we can win the house cup again. We won it last term too."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:53 am
DeadlyRose19
Rose gave a look of excitement as she walked on to the train for the third time. She looked in the compartments as many were not filled quiet yet. She chose to pick an empty compartment and sat alone. She stayed silent.

Ann walked down the aisle of the train and spotted Rose 4laugh "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! *glomp* I haven't seen you in so long! How's it going?!" Ann let go of the surprised girl and sat next to her, "I can't wait to start my third year here! We should sign up for classes together this term xd "

Miss Love Tantei

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:00 pm
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans (PS6)
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum (PS6)
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff