Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"You may have gotten past that and broke my toy!" Lexa sassed, her face a little pink from Kali's insult. She took in a deep breath and yelled, "CHRISOPHER!"

He looked confused. "Christopher?" he asked.
Kali’s face paled, “Don’t call him here!” She yelled looking around, a voice called out,User Image“Now Lex, what is it?” "he broke my toy! He called me name too!" Lexa cried as he swooped down onto the ring. "You hurt my sister?" He snapped, balling his hands into fists, they started to glow white with spirit energy

"Grawr. I broke her toy out of self defense, and I called her beautiful, Kali called her a horses a$$, but she aint fighting now is she?" he said, his own fist glowing.
"You dont say?" He snapped looking down at Lexa, "Wait did you say Kali? Where is she!?" Kali quickly ducked behidn Koenma and hid, holding her breath

He ran up, and rammed his fist into Lex's face. "Like I said, she isnt fighting, and neither are you. Get out of here!" he growled.
"Will do." He took flight and landed beside Koenma, not noticing Kali, "SO what rank is he?""Thats what this battle will decide." Lexa rubbed her face and cried more fake tears, "Why are you hitting me? I thought gentle men were supposed to hit girls!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:42 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Kali’s face paled, “Don’t call him here!” She yelled looking around, a voice called out,User Image“Now Lex, what is it?” "he broke my toy! He called me name too!" Lexa cried as he swooped down onto the ring. "You hurt my sister?" He snapped, balling his hands into fists, they started to glow white with spirit energy

"Grawr. I broke her toy out of self defense, and I called her beautiful, Kali called her a horses a$$, but she aint fighting now is she?" he said, his own fist glowing.
"You dont say?" He snapped looking down at Lexa, "Wait did you say Kali? Where is she!?" Kali quickly ducked behidn Koenma and hid, holding her breath

He ran up, and rammed his fist into Lex's face. "Like I said, she isnt fighting, and neither are you. Get out of here!" he growled.
"Will do." He took flight and landed beside Koenma, not noticing Kali, "SO what rank is he?""Thats what this battle will decide." Lexa rubbed her face and cried more fake tears, "Why are you hitting me? I thought gentle men were supposed to hit girls!"

[CRAP! I Meant Christopher...damn.]
He mumbled. "Sorry. I'll be gentle, but I intend to win!"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Lexa mumbled a few words and a string of light appeared around Kale bdingin him, making him unable to move  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Lexa mumbled a few words and a string of light appeared around Kale bdingin him, making him unable to move

He grunted. "What is this?" he growled, trying to move  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:57 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"My enchantress spell, Now you cant move, and the more you try and move the more your spirit energy gets drained," She snapped her fingers and due to his last moevement a shock went through his body  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:03 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"My enchantress spell, Now you cant move, and the more you try and move the more your spirit energy gets drained," She snapped her fingers and due to his last moevement a shock went through his body

He groaned lightly in pain. "Ahhh! Damn it!" he said, staying still.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:08 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Koenma had a smirk, "Remember this from somewhere Kali?" Kali turned and remembered, Genki and Hiei were trapped in a enchantress's spell once, but Hiei freaked her out until she let him go. "Freak her out! Tell her thigns that'll make her scared!" Kali yelled as she started off into a sprint around the ring, Christopher hot on her heels  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:11 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Koenma had a smirk, "Remember this from somewhere Kali?" Kali turned and remembered, Genki and Hiei were trapped in a enchantress's spell once, but Hiei freaked her out until she let him go. "Freak her out! Tell her thigns that'll make her scared!" Kali yelled as she started off into a sprint around the ring, Christopher hot on her heels

"W-What?! I-I not that kind of guy! I'm not able to do that to a woman!" he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:21 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"W-What?! I-I not that kind of guy! I'm not able to do that to a woman!" he said.
"I didnt say it had to be perverted!" She snapped running around the arena again, Christopher right behind her tryign to catch her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:24 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"I didnt say it had to be perverted!" She snapped running around the arena again, Christopher right behind her tryign to catch her.

"I DIDNT MEAN THAT EITHER, PERVERT!" he yelled, and looked at Lexa. "Hmph...You might win...But I'm not going to lose on my first test...not to some pathetic wimp..." he said, his eyes flasing red for a brief second, accompanied by a deep, but short demonic-like roar.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:44 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"I DIDNT MEAN THAT EITHER, PERVERT!" he yelled, and looked at Lexa. "Hmph...You might win...But I'm not going to lose on my first test...not to some pathetic wimp..." he said, his eyes flasing red for a brief second, accompanied by a deep, but short demonic-like roar.
Kali stopped running, making Chrisopther smash into her, they both stared at him wide eyed and scared. "A mere human can not make such a noise, just what are you?" She snapped tighening her hold on her spell  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali stopped running, making Chrisopther smash into her, they both stared at him wide eyed and scared. "A mere human can not make such a noise, just what are you?" She snapped tighening her hold on her spell

His spritual energy was so tremedous, that it broke her enchantress spell like it was nothing. "........." he just stood there, staring at Lexa.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:18 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

His spritual energy was so tremedous, that it broke her enchantress spell like it was nothing. "........." he just stood there, staring at Lexa.
"How could you?! Are you going to kill me?" She asked, this time true tears formed in her eyes, btu from fear. She fell on her butt and the blue fire around the ring died out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:25 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"How could you?! Are you going to kill me?" She asked, this time true tears formed in her eyes, btu from fear. She fell on her butt and the blue fire around the ring died out

He went over to her. "Only if you dont give up." he said in a low tone.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:33 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He went over to her. "Only if you dont give up." he said in a low tone.
"I submit!" She yelled and started cryingKoenma shook his head and sighed, "Your both promoted, gather your things and move upstairs. Room 107."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff