Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm
Paulyphonic Testosterone
'Ello my name is Pauly and apparantly I'm Bri-ish since I'm tawking like this.

o_O

Okay no not really but I randomly started thinking in one of those really fake British accents sweatdrop xp Yes I know I'm weird.

So where was I? Oh yeah. My name's Pauly, pronounced like Paul, but with an "eee" at then. Y'know. Pauly.

I've liked Panic! for a few years now... and I've secretely been lurking in this guild for over 6 months surprised ninja wink So I finally decided to join 3nodding

Um. I think you guys know a lot about me already, even if you don't know you do. *cue creepy music*

OMG LMAO. While I was typing that my iTunes shuffled to Time To Dance xd heart heart heart

You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong!

Hmm...I wonder who you are. wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 pm
Paulyphonic Testosterone
Thank you. Did ya enjoy my join request? wink xp

I was serious about the other girl though... she does exist and did say she was gonna join. And after that I got the idea to join too...
domokun

Yes~!
Best.
Request.
Ever.
heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:51 am
punkguitar65
Paulyphonic Testosterone

o_O

Okay no not really but I randomly started thinking in one of those really fake British accents sweatdrop xp Yes I know I'm weird.

So where was I? Oh yeah. My name's Pauly, pronounced like Paul, but with an "eee" at then. Y'know. Pauly.

I've liked Panic! for a few years now... and I've secretely been lurking in this guild for over 6 months surprised ninja wink So I finally decided to join 3nodding

Um. I think you guys know a lot about me already, even if you don't know you do. *cue creepy music*

OMG LMAO. While I was typing that my iTunes shuffled to Time To Dance xd heart heart heart

Whoever he is, he seems totally awesome wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm
PYRO_Miss_Xx
Hey I'm PYRO_Miss_Xx,
My real name is Michelle, I'm known by my friends as Mitch, Shell and Mickey.
ninja
I'm 13 and I live in England, U.k but I'm originally from Denmark (It's a Little country above Germany and below Sweden)I only really got into Panic! just before last year. I kept on listening to the song on the internet..you know like lying is the most fun and I write sins ect. I listened to one of the songs before but I never really knew who they were, until my best friend played it on her phone in the music room at lunch and told me it was Panic! and the fandomness kicked in after that. Now I officalily (sp?) love my cousin for getting a fever you can't sweat (It wasn't out in England so he ordered it from America..or was It Canada??)

I'm an only child by the way and people may..no strike that will say that I'm a very strange little girl ninja

Wow. You're from England! or...
errr... You live in England. DO you have an accent? I like people with accents. It makes them sound so unique in a way. Wow and you used to live in Denmark. I want to visit that place some day =].

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:59 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
Paulyphonic Testosterone

o_O

Whoever he is, he seems totally awesome wink

I agree. <33

I'm very fond of his username for some reason...
I wonder why... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:24 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
takashi_sahoko

To tell you the truth, I have no idea who that guy with Panic is. I just thought it was an awesome picture : p

He's one of the guys that toured with them during the 2006 Summer tour. He was one of the performers dancers when Panic! was performing.

Oh yeah... he looked a little familiar.

You learn something new everyday=]

the picture would be complete if that was jon

YES it would be :3

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GLAM_GRL31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:55 pm
well im charlotte! ive been listening to panic at the disco for a while! and they are great!! im 13 and loving it! im from california and really want to thank you for letting me join!!!
SO THANK YOU!!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:53 am
pUnKrGrL
well im charlotte! ive been listening to panic! at the disco for a while! and they are great!! im 13 and loving it! im from california and really want to thank you for letting me join!!!
SO THANK YOU!!!!! whee
Welcome to the guild whee  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:06 pm
pUnKrGrL
well im charlotte! ive been listening to panic at the disco for a while! and they are great!! im 13 and loving it! im from california and really want to thank you for letting me join!!!
SO THANK YOU!!!!! whee

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! 4laugh You're welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Hi my name is Charity360 [Charity] and I am so glad to be part of my favorite band`s guild! YAY Panic! At The Disco!  

misselizabelle

Fashionable Genius

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:30 pm
Charity360
Hi my name is Charity360 [Charity] and I am so glad to be part of my favorite band`s guild! YAY Panic! At The Disco!

Welcome! 3nodding You should be glad, this is an AWESOME guild! With an awesome guild owner! Wherever she is...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:11 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Charity360

Welcome! 3nodding You should be glad, this is an AWESOME guild! With an awesome guild owner! Wherever she is...
Yes, Welcome! heart  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 am
Charity360

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:57 am
xXblackXmagicXx

Shush. redface

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out