Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BISEXUALITY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you "bi"?
  yeppers
  nope
  no, but i say i am
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:58 pm
eri x core
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There we go.

mrgreen
Thank you, Erin.
I really should save that picture to my computer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
TrueNamu
HunterXHeartless
Ok,if your going to be bi just because everyone else is...your kinda stupid.You should do what you want when you want.That's why im not emo,cause their is no Emo.I am myself,people call me emo but im not.There is emo music but people are just people.It's sad when you are emo cause you think they're "hawt","popular",or "are scary"....whats the point in that.You should do what you want.

I totally agree. Most people do things to follow another person ie the emo thing or sexual orientation. Personally,I'm struggling with it myself about being bi or straight and hearing other people throw it around like it's a toy is annoying, but society is society to the end. I guess we all gotta live with those imperfections. Even if they're "imperfections"
..psh emos

Not to be condescending, but what's that suppose to mean?  

TrueNamu

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:52 pm
TrueNamu
Soviet Mudkipz
TrueNamu
HunterXHeartless
Ok,if your going to be bi just because everyone else is...your kinda stupid.You should do what you want when you want.That's why im not emo,cause their is no Emo.I am myself,people call me emo but im not.There is emo music but people are just people.It's sad when you are emo cause you think they're "hawt","popular",or "are scary"....whats the point in that.You should do what you want.

I totally agree. Most people do things to follow another person ie the emo thing or sexual orientation. Personally,I'm struggling with it myself about being bi or straight and hearing other people throw it around like it's a toy is annoying, but society is society to the end. I guess we all gotta live with those imperfections. Even if they're "imperfections"
..psh emos

Not to be condescending, but what's that suppose to mean?
a joke  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm
I'm bi because I have an interest in girls, some girls are nicer than dude, some girls treat me better than guys and vice-versa, there are certain things better with a chick than a guy, whatever... and I don't think it matters who you like...dude or chick.

I'm not really sre why being bi is part of being emo, maybe its because its more accepting like another person of the same sex, idk, sorry. But I just like both, girl or boy. heart biggrin  

Vaknar21

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:50 pm
Vaknar21
I'm bi because I have an interest in girls, some girls are nicer than dude, some girls treat me better than guys and vice-versa, there are certain things better with a chick than a guy, whatever... and I don't think it matters who you like...dude or chick.

I'm not really sre why being bi is part of being emo, maybe its because its more accepting like another person of the same sex, idk, sorry. But I just like both, girl or boy. heart biggrin
it's because they think it's unique and also they all look the same  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:45 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Vaknar21

"they all look the same"?? Re-Explain please. pirate  

Vaknar21

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:36 pm
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
Vaknar21

Emo guys and gals, typically its hard to tell them apart, as they tend to dress the same have the same hair and act the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:03 am
Rellik San
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
Vaknar21

Emo guys and gals, typically its hard to tell them apart, as they tend to dress the same have the same hair and act the same.
thank you  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
Vaknar21

thank you
Lol, alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:27 am
NickelbackNerd
To me, being bi isn't be part of being emo. I have no idea whoever came up with that idea. I have no problem with bisexuals. They are like regular people. I'm emo, I'm not bisexual, so... if people tell me I should say I'm bi for people to think I'm emo, I'm not going to listen.

Lol you know to someone that didn't get your phrasing or didn't know you too well, that would totally be offensive.  

Rellik San
Captain

Shika.X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:08 pm
yeah girls for me did meet most of my needs but when there was no one else to pick me up he was there so i made out with him lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:21 pm
I'm just myself, when love comes it comes.
I mean, I prefer guys but something could happen through time I guess.
So I'll just have to prepare myself if it's something I wasn't really expecting.
:]

kladbishche

P i k k u - C h u

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:53 pm
yeah im bi, but i mean im emo too..its no relation at all
all the people that say all emo's are bi gay or whatever its not true
alot of my emo friends are straight and yeah..(proves a point right???)
any whooos, i just dont think there's a reason for people to say that
(i just happen to think boys are hot twisted )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 pm
>> I'm bi, but I've never dated a guy before. Yah. confused  

mooncalf90

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games