Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
MCR Fans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:36 pm
MCR isn't emo.... they're shitty punk rock.
As far as their music goes... I saw them live.
SUCKED a**. They were sub-par, and the mosh was full of intoxicated retards and morons who started fights because "people were pushing".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:14 pm
emo_music_fan
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18
i think hes in denial. if there not emo then they must be part becuz there is defnitely emo in them. stare
obviously he's not in denial or he wouldn't care about them ruining their career
I think its more.... ohhhhh

He's a talentless, pretentious, arsehole.

they deffinatly aren't emo, have u even herd their music? how about u all shut up bc if u don't like/listen the band why u reading it in the first place? and i am not in denial bc none of it is true so =p, and btw u must have no lives if u have to sit here and dis them. *my opinion*
you must have no life if you have to try to insult us for having no lives  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:14 pm
emo_music_fan
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18
i think hes in denial. if there not emo then they must be part becuz there is defnitely emo in them. stare
obviously he's not in denial or he wouldn't care about them ruining their career

they deffinatly aren't emo, have u even herd their music? how about u all shut up bc if u don't like/listen the band why u reading it in the first place? and i am not in denial bc none of it is true so =p, and btw u must have no lives if u have to sit here and dis them. *my opinion*
But we play online games, read comics, go to cons and build PC's... you act like its some revelation that we are a bunch of geeks. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:16 pm
Archangel Izual
SUCKED a**. They were sub-par, and the mosh was full of intoxicated retards and morons who started fights because "people were pushing".

I was tempted to get a ticket to see them this tour... because MSI are supporting and given MSI rocked last time I saw them (stage presence on par with Bon Jovi, Maiden and Meat Loaf) I think it would be worth it... then I realised... I might get ghey on me if I went.  

Rellik San
Captain

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

I was tempted to get a ticket to see them this tour... because MSI are supporting and given MSI rocked last time I saw them (stage presence on par with Bon Jovi, Maiden and Meat Loaf) I think it would be worth it... then I realised... I might get ghey on me if I went.

LOL
I would LOVE if MSI openned for them at the one i saw. They had some shitty band of NOBODIE'S open for them. Neither of the supporting bands advertised were there. ******** Rise Against and Muse....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

LOL
I would LOVE if MSI openned for them at the one i saw. They had some shitty band of NOBODIE'S open for them. Neither of the supporting bands advertised were there. ******** Rise Against and Muse....
that's like when i saw helllogoodbye
peach cake was there and it sucked
and my friend said osma was bad
but cute is what we aim for was okay...but i didn't like it XD  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:52 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

LOL
that's like when i saw helllogoodbye
peach cake was there and it sucked
and my friend said osma was bad
but cute is what we aim for was okay...but i didn't like it XD

I went to a tour for some music magazine and I went mostly to go see Circa Survive.
Odd thing was, was that they were not the headliner.
Cute is what we aim for was. It was terrible. I loved Circa but we skipped out on cute is what we aim for.
No body likes them....At least no one my age.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:17 pm
Rellik San
TheNutcrackerPrince
I think MCR has great stage-presence and good songs. Also, his artistic abilities inspired me to take up drawing again. They're one of my favorite bands and frankly, I don't give a s**t if anyone disagrees. biggrin

Well you should, as lets compare comic artists, seeing as Gerard is using his fame to get his comic published, to make it far, I'll only use artists from the company publishing Gerards comic, to proove once and for all, he draws like a retarded 5 year old.

Gerard Way:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adam Warren:
User Image

Zach Howard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now lets make a study, firstly, ok, before you all start with the excuse "But Gerards work is stylised" that is no excuse for the following factors;
Poor Composition
Generic Character Designs
Lack of intelligent framing
All of which Way puts forth as comic art, now I know, when it finally gets released, its going to out sell everything on the Dark Horse roster, because it has that guys name attached to it. Which is completely unfair, to those like Warren and Howard that have had to scrape and fight be the best that they can to even get a glimpse of that solo project they've been yearning for. Then this young upstart comes along and uses his fame, gained in another genre to promote something in an industry, hurting for actual talent. Where is the justice? There sure as hell isn't any.

So before you go on about you don't care if anyone disagrees, consider this; hundreds upon hundreds of people submit to Dark Horse everyday in the hopes of getting a project, being offered work, if only as a clean up artist or colourist, but if every celebrity created a comic, those artists, such as myself, will never get the chance, we have worked and fought for with out every waking moment. Because some upstart can manipulate his fame to push forward his own personal agenda.

please, enlighten me as to where i can find a five year old who draws like that. i doubt you'd ever find one, since most five year olds still draw in stick figures, and definitely don't draw that GOOD  

xXxMCR-CAITYxXx

Emo_Guy876

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:09 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
emo_music_fan
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18

you must have no life if you have to try to insult us for having no lives

mcr kiks a**, get over it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 pm
You spelled kick incorrectly, making your insult and argument invalid.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

ilikeboys1991

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:14 pm
possibly they are in denial about their band? and how they dont want it to be emo?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Tsuneo2448
possibly they are in denial about their band? and how they dont want it to be emo?

haha, i didnt read previous posts
i reinstated that arguement. hows that work?  

ilikeboys1991

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:21 pm
ok. their not in denial but there bein real stupid saying that. i still like them though. you all probably hate me now. im fan. cant help it. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:11 pm
I don't like him, his band OR his comic.  

Mortal Apparition

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:06 am
goodgirl18
ok. their not in denial but there bein real stupid saying that. i still like them though. you all probably hate me now. im fan. cant help it. xd

No beef against the fans, so long as they aren't obsessive, its the band we don't like. smile  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games