Share the hatred Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am
Since the emo topic was brought up...I was thinkin of how people seek attention...

This is something I REALLY HATE. People who post loads of pictures of themselves on myspace that are really posey..the people who KNOW they look good, but who constantly post pictures and ask people "do I look good?" or say "i'm ugly!!" JUST TO GET ATTENTION!!
I hate people who whinge about how depressed they are just because they want attention!!

There is a saying that when you hate someone, it is because a part of you is like that person, and you hate that part of you. I believe this is true...I used to be an attention seeker...not quite so bad as the people on myspace now...but I hate the way I used to be...I opened my eyes and saw that my friends really did love me for who I am, and I had no need to seek attention...so if I can change then so can all those goddamn attention seekers out there, it's just that they don't want to...everyone has this NEED to be popular lately...WHY?!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:20 am
Things I hate are as follows: Racists (I honestly don't care what colour your skin is. I won't judge anyone because of it. I only judge them by the character they have and how they act when placed in certain situations), Stereotypes/labels (especially people who take the Label become the stereotype and use it to get attention), Sexism (To me there is no such thing as man's work/ womans work. Each person can do only what their skills and strengths allow them to do.), People who toy with another persons heart to make themselves feel better (this has happened to me way to many times), Cheaters (if the person would just come out and tell you they don't want to be with you anymore and want to be with someone else it would save them the trouble of sneaking around and the person they are hurting by doing so a lot of pain and worry), liars (especially when they say one thing to your face and turn around a say something else behind your back), people who start rumors (rumors are like lies they just sting more when people you don't even know are judging you and calling/saying things that aren't true), and The over use of the phrase I love you (it's way to overly used now a days).

I think that covers it.

Edit: I forgot a few. Society (the view's they place on looks, size, shape, etc. being female/male. Society in general annoys me to no end.), People who attack you for being Gay/Bi/Lesbian (love is love no matter how you look at it.), Religion pushers (people who try to convert you to their religion by any means necessary. If I wanted to be Christian, Catholic, Jewish or any other religion I would already be worshiping under that denomination.)  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:59 am
hehe, wow I hate all those too.

Especially sexism and the way society portrays women and how we are supposed to look and act...the way we have to shave and wear make up and be thin and pay so much attention to the way we look...cause if we don't, we're considered ugly...it REALLY annoys me...

I also hate Racists...btu what annoys me more, is people who accuse you of being racist when you're not being...people who say "oo you're being racist" just because I'm not giving them special treatment...they just do it for attention, it really annoys me...I feel like saying "look mate I'm not being racist, I just don't like you."
For instance, black people who complain that people are racist to them, but then treat white people like trash....hypocrites.
And people who use their religion or race as an excuse, such as "oh I can't do that cause it's against my religion"...no it's not..shut the hell up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:15 am
I forgot people with huge ego's and people who brag about everything like they are better then you.

There may or may not be more things.  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:30 pm
One thing I truly are people who take religon too far. For one the shove the bible down your throat and say if you don't worship thier God your going to hell. Another thing is people who say women are sinners by nature, now I'm not a woman but I can resist the temptations. The worst though is religous people who say you should be kind but they don't practice what they preach.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Look, I'm Catholic and I hate when people take the Bible the wrong way and think that Catholics believe all this stuff that we really don't.
-Gay/Bi people don't go to hell just for being who they are
-Women are as much as "sinners by nature" as men are
-If you don't believe in the Catholic religion you arn't going to the fiery pits of heck unless you killed someone...or did something else really bad.
-Purgatory (sp?) is NOT another name for hell. .__.

Now. I also hate people who are constantly trying to convert you. I believe in my religion and that's that. You can introduce your religion to someone or suggest it. Going any further than that is crossing the line.  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Ziporae
Look, I'm Catholic and I hate when people take the Bible the wrong way and think that Catholics believe all this stuff that we really don't.
-If you don't believe in the Catholic religion you arn't going to the fiery pits of heck unless you killed someone...or did something else really bad.

Now. I also hate people who are constantly trying to convert you. I believe in my religion and that's that. You can introduce your religion to someone or suggest it. Going any further than that is crossing the line.

Exactly, I'm UCC, I have had random people on the street come up and tell me if I'm not some religon I'm going to hell, Another thing is people who always say the rapture is comming. The worst though is scientolgy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 pm
aircraft fan
Ziporae

Exactly, I'm UCC, I have had random people on the street come up and tell me if I'm not some religon I'm going to hell, Another thing is people who always say the rapture is comming. The worst though is scientolgy.

Scientology is an interesting one. So.. for those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically some weird sci-fi thing drama come to life... Look into it. Tom C. (Not going to butcher his last name...but he's a famous actor or something) practices this religion. I forget who created it.....but I think he was in some sort of loonybin if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow.. Don't want to offend anybody if they happen to practice that so I think I'll stop there. Sorry to ask, but what does UCC stand for? And this rapture thing...could you explain that?  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:02 am
I think people try to convert because they think God will reward them stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:16 pm
UCC is United Church of Christ. The rapture is the end of the world. Scientolgy is bogus because you pay for more information. It was by L. Ryon Hubbard.  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:29 pm
i believe in God but not mojor
because i pray thing never happen when i was a kid so i feel on praying
now i pick up again because my Grandmother said it will take time repsonde
i dont know if that true, but if thath is he/she should of already  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:22 am
this is more of a humor hate than actual hate... if that makes any sence >>;; and for those who speak more than 2 or so langs will agree w/ me

ok... i hate it when i speak in english, but think in turkish and use my english as turkish grammer.
for example: Ben eve gidiyorum. exact translation: i home going... yes... i speak like that once in a while @)@ and then i speak too fast such as a rapper in turkish cuz i am going in english speed... or when i try to compliment on someone and i end up forgetting it is an insult... does any one understand where i am going w/ this? sweatdrop

*gets knocked out for going outside all day and being tired* X_x  

Shadows of Light

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:39 pm
wow  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 am
I tell you what I hate....this new Wii competition, that's only open for people in godamn AMERICA...bloody America gets everything first as it is, just cause it's got more people than other countries, and just cause Bush thinks he rules the world...you complain about how expensive gasoline is...well try living over here, it's probably 3 times the price you pay there!!

*Grumbles like Mutley*...godamn competition open to only Americans...goddamn Gaia..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I tell you what I hate....this new Wii competition, that's only open for people in godamn AMERICA...bloody America gets everything first as it is, just cause it's got more people than other countries, and just cause Bush thinks he rules the world...you complain about how expensive gasoline is...well try living over here, it's probably 3 times the price you pay there!!

*Grumbles like Mutley*...godamn competition open to only Americans...goddamn Gaia..

they said the reson why because of the law

i thought because that they wasn't to because of other countries won't let it happan

you not the only person thath hates Bush

he did when the most popular vote stressed  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas