Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:17 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
i think my friend on the dark side
well she doesn't listen to the dark music(as of the srceeming) she want to make an anccout but she she doesn't have an computer nor a library card to use a the computer

That's a shame sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:51 pm
shadow: I agree  

KuRoAnGeL_826

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 am
KuRoAnGeL_826
shadow: I agree

If you know anyone that might be interestd in the guild, then get them to join!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:31 am
Enjoy the darkness.  

Airforce Soldier

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 am
darkness. rules...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:01 am
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
well she doesn't listen to the dark music(as of the srceeming) she want to make an anccout but she she doesn't have an computer nor a library card to use a the computer

That's a shame sad

yeah i know
she closer to 18 then i am so when she turn that age she can for own card  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:02 am
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

That's a shame sad

yeah i know
she closer to 18 then i am so when she turn that age she can for own card  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:44 pm
people have always called me a loser, looked down on me, and stepped on me. i would rather die than join their side. i also hate the whole idea of being a girly girl. its weak and pathetic and certainly not the way i want to be. it was always in my nature to be on the dark side, i just denied it to myself when i was younger because i thought it was wrong. now i realize that it is where i am meant to be and so i will be here forever.  

itsalwaysbeentoolate

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:58 am
itsalwaysbeentoolate
people have always called me a loser, looked down on me, and stepped on me. i would rather die than join their side. i also hate the whole idea of being a girly girl. its weak and pathetic and certainly not the way i want to be. it was always in my nature to be on the dark side, i just denied it to myself when i was younger because i thought it was wrong. now i realize that it is where i am meant to be and so i will be here forever.

I hate girly girls too...it's just too stereotypical and weak...I think it's weak..being on the dark side gives you strength.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 pm
It's very simple.
Darth Vader first tricked me into using force choke in order to open a jar of pickles. After that, he turned off the lights and put on a Joy Division CD. Next thing I knew, I passed-out. When I woke-up, I found I was turned into a black guy. I came to my senses with a cup of black coffee and smoked a Black (clove cigarette).  

-Resurrected Writer-

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 am
-Resurrected Writer-
It's very simple.
Darth Vader first tricked me into using force choke in order to open a jar of pickles. After that, he turned off the lights and put on a Joy Division CD. Next thing I knew, I passed-out. When I woke-up, I found I was turned into a black guy. I came to my senses with a cup of black coffee and smoked a Black (clove cigarette).

haha lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm
When it comes down to it there are multiple reasons why I've gone the route that would be my past. There are also many definitions of "dark" I have come across..

I have always been an extremely sensitive person. I've always been a person that likes to delve deeply into things and feel. I appreciate certain forms of beauty that many in today's world neglect or ridicule. I've always been passionate about all types of art.. which could basically boil down to expressing yourself. Now, I know that many of the robots of society out there are probably all pointing their fingers and going "punk".. "emo".. "goth".. "-insert whatever other trash-", but I am none of those things. I am me. It's taken a while to find my own identity, but when everything revolves you come back to where you began and the answer has been there all along. Without your individuality you are nothing.. So I am going to live life full throttle and nobody can stop me.

I have gone through some "dark" times, too. I'll spare you the details, but if I had never gone through these things I would not be the same person. It has opened my eyes to an aspect of life that may have made me weaker at the time, but what they say is true- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 am
Ziporae
When it comes down to it there are multiple reasons why I've gone the route that would be my past. There are also many definitions of "dark" I have come across..

I have always been an extremely sensitive person. I've always been a person that likes to delve deeply into things and feel. I appreciate certain forms of beauty that many in today's world neglect or ridicule. I've always been passionate about all types of art.. which could basically boil down to expressing yourself. Now, I know that many of the robots of society out there are probably all pointing their fingers and going "punk".. "emo".. "goth".. "-insert whatever other trash-", but I am none of those things. I am me. It's taken a while to find my own identity, but when everything revolves you come back to where you began and the answer has been there all along. Without your individuality you are nothing.. So I am going to live life full throttle and nobody can stop me.

I have gone through some "dark" times, too. I'll spare you the details, but if I had never gone through these things I would not be the same person. It has opened my eyes to an aspect of life that may have made me weaker at the time, but what they say is true- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I agree with you. I don't dress in gothic fashion or anything vaguely like it, so to look at me you would probably not know I like the things I do. But I absolutely love gothic horror, novels and films, and I love that style. Just because I do not wear victorian goth clothes doesn't mean I don't love it. I've always found gothic clothes to be "too much"..I don't want to wear black lipstick and dye my hair black..and to me, SOME (not all) Goths just wear stuff like that as an attention seeking statement to say: Look at me. I'm different. Although they're the same as every other Goth. I don't have to look different to be different.
I like the darker things because I feel different to everybody else. I'm not a typical woman and I don't fit in, even if Goth communities or "alternative" communities. I am just different because I am...which is exactly what you said.

The "darker" things attract me because what is "light" is fake. The normal things that most women like and the way they behave is all fake..and I find that at least in some areas, the alternative style (be it clothes, books, music etc) can be less fake. I find that I truly enjoy it. Also...you have to admit that anything termed goth or alternative tends to be associated with evil and villains. I always love the villain in a movie/book etc...and some people could say "that's depressing, liking the bad things in life." but to me, the "good" things which everyone else seems to love (fashion, make up, drinking, romances, beaches etc) are just phoney...perhaps people are too gullible. I like the villains because I'm not a people person, and would love to be able to "do what I want" with those I hate, as villains do. Everyone hates someone, and because I hate people in general I just seem to have an affinity with villains and gothic style and the darker side of life. Why should I put on a pretend "nice" front when I think most people are stupid or ignorant? lol. This is why the alternative side appeals to me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:44 pm
I never had one event, I've just always liked 'darker' things, even when I was a small child. I think my wardrobe in particular has been influenced by one of my friends, a very beautiful girl.  

Jade-Dagr

*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces